Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 160| Rishton Ki Uljhan (Page 139)

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
now ganga passed exam jagya birthday will be over by next saturday .after wards bv will show serious issue .v will see ansh in profession 

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Finally caught it!!

On the whole another good epi...Duno the crap being doled out before is making me appreciate the minutest improvements

A's dialogue on Sa just knowing one part of J and the remaining is hidden inside him sums up J at every stage in his life...I just loved that dialogueStar

In a way every Shekhar's take on SaJa makes sense...though Daddu is being tad too lenient with the matter and Ira is not wrong when she said that J would have encouraged her too...He dint encourage her but dint draw a line and make his thoughts clear either...AT seems to have improved a wee bit...

I feel that CVs are trying to reestablish J as the protagonist of BV again

I particularly love the fact that whenever there is a problem with Jaitsar or Jaitsar ke waasi...DS takes on the mantle of being a godmother <<in a good sense>>...ah the power of naarishaktiThumbs Up

BH scenes were good too...liked Shanky, DS, G2, Bhairon today...itna creative liberty chalta hai ki G2 gave exams and passed them in a shortwhile...they cant do anything about that IMO...waise on 10th board exams...marks are thrown these days...90+% is like a cake walkOuch so 56% looked like a joke to meLOL, but G2 has earned it soClap

For Baddie collector - Aaja re Baddie, tera rasta hu dekh riya...twirling twirling twirling...faintLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_SidMisseshaumamhisusmitaMithi_vaniaparnauma

Luv_Sid Groupbie
Luv_Sid
Luv_Sid

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiralshah169

Finally caught it!!

On the whole another good epi...Duno the crap being doled out before is making me appreciate the minutest improvements

A's dialogue on Sa just knowing one part of J and the remaining is hidden inside him sums up J at every stage in his life...I just loved that dialogueStar

In a way every Shekhar's take on SaJa makes sense...though Daddu is being tad too lenient with the matter and Ira is not wrong when she said that J would have encouraged her too...He dint encourage her but dint draw a line and make his thoughts clear either...AT seems to have improved a wee bit...

I feel that CVs are trying to reestablish J as the protagonist of BV again

I particularly love the fact that whenever there is a problem with Jaitsar or Jaitsar ke waasi...DS takes on the mantle of being a godmother <<in a good sense>>...ah the power of naarishaktiThumbs Up

BH scenes were good too...liked Shanky, DS, G2, Bhairon today...itna creative liberty chalta hai ki G2 gave exams and passed them in a shortwhile...they cant do anything about that IMO...waise on 10th board exams...marks are thrown these days...90+% is like a cake walkOuch so 56% looked like a joke to meLOL, but G2 has earned it soClap

For Baddie collector - Aaja re Baddie, tera rasta hu dekh riya...twirling twirling twirling...faintLOLLOL

I was just stalking the AT *again*LOL
And the bold part made me  go ROFL

Thanks HiralEmbarrassed
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Balika Vadhu: Has been our flagship show for many years now. It has set an example of sorts for other channels to follow. That we have faithful viewers for over 1000 episodes goes to show how popular Balika is. It was a cult show at that time but now many channels have tried to ape the show. BV still tries to stay above this herd. On the flip side, we are hoping that Toral settles down as the new Anandi.

How long is he going to hide behind the replacement and say that is the reason behind the fall in numbers?

It is high time they bucked up and came up with interesting tracks apart from nonsense Silly trackAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15umamhisusmita-FreeLancer-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiralshah169

Finally caught it!!

I feel that CVs are trying to reestablish J as the protagonist of BV again.A is the protagonist and he is just the main male lead.They are trying to white wash him rather than change him from insideDead

That's what I find most fascinating about DS.Her rise from a barely literate with two kids to fend for and with no help coming in her way to being the matriarch of the village. 
BH scenes were good too...liked Shanky, DS, G2, Bhairon today...itna creative liberty chalta hai ki G2 gave exams and passed them in a shortwhile...they cant do anything about that IMO...waise on 10th board exams...marks are thrown these days...90+% is like a cake walkOuch so 56% looked like a joke to meLOL, but G2 has earned it soClapYou are right about today's exam systemLOL

For Baddie collector - Aaja re Baddie, tera rasta hu dekh riya...twirling twirling twirling...faintLOLLOLWaiting for the baddie collector.Hope he is a hottieDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umamhisusmita-FreeLancer-

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Ha ha ha
settling down...months after months passed n the story progess was almost zero...y to blame toral only...if she doesnt have anything to perform then its not her fault...she did perform very good when she got chance...
And btw..why shud bv wale care...the focus is now on a character which is not the lead...acting is worst among all...rest 4 lead characters are out of focus...but still bv getting trp of above 2...then y shud cvs careAngry
wese v t doesnt have the scope or chance to represent the core part of anandi...the anandi who was lifeless...who wept...pressed her mouth while weeping so that noone can hear...thats y the happiness n full of life
wali anandi...n her smile is not that relatable...n its not at all the new actor's fault...
That part cant b covered now...part of the side effect of replacement..its the fact...move on...rather moving round n round cvsAngry

Edited by khusi_* - 28 June 2013 at 10:27pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshaumamhisusmita-FreeLancer-RainbowSunblushingaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

Ha ha ha
settling down...months after months passed n the story progess was almost zero...y to blame toral only...if she doesnt have anything to perform then its not her fault...she did perform very good when she got chance...
And btw..why shud bv wale care...the focus is now on a character which is not the lead...acting is worst among all...rest 4 lead characters are out of focus...but still bv getting trp of above 2...then y shud cvs careAngry
wese v t doesnt have the scope or chance to represent the core part of anandi...the anandi who was lifeless...who wept...pressed her mouth while weeping so that noone can hear...thats y the happiness n full of life
wali anandi...n her smile is not that relatable...n its not at all the new actor's fault...
That part cant b covered now...part of the side effect of replacement..its the fact...move on...rather moving round n round cvsAngry
They are trying to cover up their laziness.All the damage that had to happen because of the replacement has already happened and it reached a stage where the replacement cannot be considered as a reason for drop in viewership.Now it is purely based on the tracks they are dishing out.
Since last week they are only giving us glimpses of these new tracks.Only if there is some progress seen in these tracks which have been opened recently and still there is no improvement in the scenario then they can say that the replacement has not worked.
If they are showing Sanchi drama for a reason please go ahead with it but why sideleine everything for that?
T has been performing quite decently of late.Her performance doesn't stick out like a sore thumb and interrup the flow of the story anymore.
They cannot use the footage of her past but they can still write scenes that establish the connection.
They have done it in case of Jagya's Anandi.When we see T and Sahnky they do look like JAAN who have been together since they were children.
I am sure they can do the same with AnSh too.They can still work on A's inhibitions and fears.Even if she is madly in love the certain fears and inhibitions just do not disappear over night.They could have worked on that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15umamhisusmita-FreeLancer-

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Good morning everyone, Today we have to see J's bday preparation. A is back in KB but didnt get time to discuss about her school, Dunno why they are giving so much screen space to RD.

I guess Khajan entered when Alok was saying about SAJA rishta, why his entry all of  a sudden, must be some reason

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma-FreeLancer-

Go to top