Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 160| Rishton Ki Uljhan (Page 138)

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiralshah169

Hello shello...yet to watch the epi...did I read mention of new baddie collector...YES YES YES...welcome to BVBig smile!!  

Jo bheji thi dua wo jaake aasma se yoon takra gayi ke aa gayi phir lautke yahan <<taking the lyrics in a positive mannerLOL>>Embarrassed

haan lekin yeh BV wale Sanchi ke payr bahar ayenge tab KKCS dekhega na 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithi_vaniChahat_A_Doshi

umam IF-Rockerz
umam
umam

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Hello shello...yet to watch the epi...did I read mention of new baddie collector...YES YES YES...welcome to BVBig smile!!  

Jo bheji thi dua wo jaake aasma se yoon takra gayi ke aa gayi phir lautke yahan <<taking the lyrics in a positive mannerLOL>>Embarrassed

Hiral - remembered the convos during the epi.. but darshan of the baddie collector is yet to happen.. maybe he gets invited to J's b'day WinkLOL -- would do anything to see limelight away from Sa..

baddie collector eyeing lands of Singhs-- aah CVs bring on the story!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithi_vaniChahat_A_Doshi-FreeLancer-aparnauma

umam IF-Rockerz
umam
umam

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by onlinebuddy75

Today i found the image i was looking for, Carrot is what we want to see(Ansh, Career,social work...) and rest of picture i don't need to say.
Let me know if i can put this image here or not(forum ethics), i could not picture our situation better then this.

Honestly - laughing at ourselves won't harms us-- Wink- Perfect in the words of Shivji LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithi_vaniChahat_A_Doshi-FreeLancer-blushingaparnauma

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umam

Hiral - remembered the convos during the epi.. but darshan of the baddie collector is yet to happen.. maybe he gets invited to J's b'day WinkLOL -- would do anything to see limelight away from Sa..

baddie collector eyeing lands of Singhs-- aah CVs bring on the story!!
Yeah me too went in flashback mode on how much v have desperately waited for the baddie...atleast the shubhaarambh happened...if they have a track up their sleeves, will the Saja part still get too draggedErmm

Duno CVs are springing up surprises everyday...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umamChahat_A_Doshiaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I don't care how long SaJa track goes on as long as I get to see other track running in parallel to this be it about rat pack JG2 or baddie collector or construction mafia or Anandi's social work

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umamMithi_vaniChahat_A_Doshi-FreeLancer-

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
now ganga passed exam jagya birthday will be over by next saturday .after wards bv will show serious issue .v will see ansh in profession 

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Finally caught it!!

On the whole another good epi...Duno the crap being doled out before is making me appreciate the minutest improvements

A's dialogue on Sa just knowing one part of J and the remaining is hidden inside him sums up J at every stage in his life...I just loved that dialogueStar

In a way every Shekhar's take on SaJa makes sense...though Daddu is being tad too lenient with the matter and Ira is not wrong when she said that J would have encouraged her too...He dint encourage her but dint draw a line and make his thoughts clear either...AT seems to have improved a wee bit...

I feel that CVs are trying to reestablish J as the protagonist of BV again

I particularly love the fact that whenever there is a problem with Jaitsar or Jaitsar ke waasi...DS takes on the mantle of being a godmother <<in a good sense>>...ah the power of naarishaktiThumbs Up

BH scenes were good too...liked Shanky, DS, G2, Bhairon today...itna creative liberty chalta hai ki G2 gave exams and passed them in a shortwhile...they cant do anything about that IMO...waise on 10th board exams...marks are thrown these days...90+% is like a cake walkOuch so 56% looked like a joke to meLOL, but G2 has earned it soClap

For Baddie collector - Aaja re Baddie, tera rasta hu dekh riya...twirling twirling twirling...faintLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_SidMisseshaumamhisusmitaMithi_vaniaparnauma

Luv_Sid Groupbie
Luv_Sid
Luv_Sid

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Finally caught it!!

On the whole another good epi...Duno the crap being doled out before is making me appreciate the minutest improvements

A's dialogue on Sa just knowing one part of J and the remaining is hidden inside him sums up J at every stage in his life...I just loved that dialogueStar

In a way every Shekhar's take on SaJa makes sense...though Daddu is being tad too lenient with the matter and Ira is not wrong when she said that J would have encouraged her too...He dint encourage her but dint draw a line and make his thoughts clear either...AT seems to have improved a wee bit...

I feel that CVs are trying to reestablish J as the protagonist of BV again

I particularly love the fact that whenever there is a problem with Jaitsar or Jaitsar ke waasi...DS takes on the mantle of being a godmother <<in a good sense>>...ah the power of naarishaktiThumbs Up

BH scenes were good too...liked Shanky, DS, G2, Bhairon today...itna creative liberty chalta hai ki G2 gave exams and passed them in a shortwhile...they cant do anything about that IMO...waise on 10th board exams...marks are thrown these days...90+% is like a cake walkOuch so 56% looked like a joke to meLOL, but G2 has earned it soClap

For Baddie collector - Aaja re Baddie, tera rasta hu dekh riya...twirling twirling twirling...faintLOLLOL

I was just stalking the AT *again*LOL
And the bold part made me  go ROFL

Thanks HiralEmbarrassed

Go to top