Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 160| Rishton Ki Uljhan (Page 114)

geet005 IF-Sizzlerz
geet005
geet005

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manshi

Originally posted by geekee

Hi manshi Hug

</div>
<div>

Which could nock sanchi's brain...

this will never happen she will shout on her also see Angry
Hello Gee.. Hug ... Well Ya.. Ansh chahe kitana bhi try kare sanchi ko samjane ki... Uss khali dimag ke brain main wo gusse ga nahi... In this case.. Ek kahavat yad a rahi hai... Kehata hai... Insan usse jaga sakta hai.. Jo so raha ho... Usse nahi jaga sakta jo sone ka natak karta ho... It means... Ap usse samja sakte ho.. Jo samajana chahata ho... Par jo kahi apne man main khud janata hai.. Ke sachhae kta hai.. Par fir bhi manan na chahe to ap usse nahi mana sakte hai... This is sanchi's case.. She just wants to prove herself rt.. No matter wt ppl say she dsen't care... In her whole life she gets wtever she demand... Nd so now her latest deamnd is J... So she just want that toy by hook or crook..
but some where I fell if she should learn a lesson she should get married to J

surely she will be back to KB in few month

but even then also I am doubtfull she will learn a lessonAngry

Edited by geekee - 28 June 2013 at 2:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithi_vanihisusmitaChahat_A_Doshi

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hisusmita

Yday when they showed Gehna in open hair in precap , I thought Gehna has been replaced again,. She was looking pretty

She is very pretty.SmileWe have not seen much of her acting skills on display.Gehna has hardly any role to play nowadays

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithi_vanihisusmita-FreeLancer-blushing

Mithi_vani IF-Sizzlerz
Mithi_vani
Mithi_vani

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
U know yest in S-sch scene the most Angry .. Thing for me... When sanchi said to S... That u too bhaiya.. Maine socha tha ap to meri feelings samjhenge... At that i was Angry .. I want to salp sanchi so hard.. Ke din main tare nazar a jaye.. Angry .. Wo S ko kah rahi hai.. Apni feelings samajane ke liye.. Jiss ne khud kabhi apne bhai ke feeling ki parvah nahi ki.. Did she ever realise usse ko pathetic acts.. Uska A ke sath wo rude behaviour... Uske wo harsh words hw much hurt Shiv's feelings.. No she never ever care about thta... Nd top on this.. Her Holi drama... When A ke bhang ke nashe main she ask her whom she love the most... We know that A love S the most.. Nd Shiv is the life for A.. But wt if its not that.. If she didn't love S.. Nd if A openly said that i still love J sm corner of my heart... She ever realise it can broke Shiv's heart so badely...   Angry .. No she not at single time think like this.. She only though about her badala... Nd now she expact from shiv.. That she u/s her feelings... Angry ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umamblushing

Mithi_vani IF-Sizzlerz
Mithi_vani
Mithi_vani

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
@ Gee.. Sanchi is so Angry .. J is not her love its her zid... Nd ya J se uska pyar sirf char din ki chandani type hai.. In pur Guj... Ek kahavat hai... 'Navu navu Nav diwas'... Means... Koe bhi mayi ches ya naya mahol apko sirf kuch din ke liye hi achha lag sakta hai ... Same is sanchi's case... So ya sanchi ko j agar mil bhi gaya na.. To usse bas kuch hi achha lagega.. Then she also didn't like bh ka bandhan.. Nd fir kb hi bhag jana chahegi.. As S said this point to sanchi... That she loves her space nd in bh its not that thing.. So rmbr bh thinkl jab j bimar hua.. Nd sanchi usse bat karna chahti this... Tab sanchi ne khud kya kaha tha apne frd se that i want to share my feelings to j.. Par yaha to koe space hi nahi de raha .. Har thodi der main koe na koe a jata hai.. Is she rmbr her this line... LOL ... Nd now she is saying i can adjust in BH... LOL ...

geet005blushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
@ gee...u send PM to Anjali 

now Anjali resend me 

let u know 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithi_vani

geet005 IF-Sizzlerz
geet005
geet005

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manshi

@ Gee.. Sanchi is so Angry .. J is not her love its her zid... Nd ya J se uska pyar sirf char din ki chandani type hai.. In pur Guj... Ek kahavat hai... 'Navu navu Nav diwas'... Means... Koe bhi mayi ches ya naya mahol apko sirf kuch din ke liye hi achha lag sakta hai ... Same is sanchi's case... So ya sanchi ko j agar mil bhi gaya na.. To usse bas kuch hi achha lagega.. Then she also didn't like bh ka bandhan.. Nd fir kb hi bhag jana chahegi.. As S said this point to sanchi... That she loves her space nd in bh its not that thing.. So rmbr bh thinkl jab j bimar hua.. Nd sanchi usse bat karna chahti this... Tab sanchi ne khud kya kaha tha apne frd se that i want to share my feelings to j.. Par yaha to koe space hi nahi de raha .. Har thodi der main koe na koe a jata hai.. Is she rmbr her this line... LOL ... Nd now she is saying i can adjust in BH... LOL ...
ur right manshi she is not at all thing of future she is thinking only of present

u should not she go in tip to find out what went wrong to j's life why his two marriage also did not work then she will come to know

main point a girl like sanchi will not like joint family and she want only j here

Mithi_vaniblushing

geet005 IF-Sizzlerz
geet005
geet005

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

@ gee...u send PM to Anjali 

now Anjali resend me 

let u know 
sorry aditi I did not check it before send it

and plz edit it and send it