Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 160| Rishton Ki Uljhan (Page 112)

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
HI Ladies,  Thanks to rains I'm on house arrest today ...what better than  you all Big smile

@ Sweta,   what is all this floor & folklore going on in your head hun? WinkSitting on the floor and resting his head on her lap ...you sound very philmy  Tongue  Come on he is no poodle ...he is after all a collector he has to be in control 24/7Embarrassed I was fine with his reaction and action. He gave a patient hearing to his Aji and went straight  to talk  to his doll. Now doll's ball  bounced back at him that is not his fault LOL  
OH!  I so loved the boomerang effect Evil Smile 

I agree with Sush that for a girl like Sanchi nothing will work ...so Shekhars are right in going to Jaitser for a open  talk.  See this is a bit of sticky situation...what ever maybe the reason her bro is married to a divorcee so if Shiv got a chance Sanchi also needs tro get a chance...lets be fair hereSmile
 BUT a emphatic no from horses moth will only work for Sanchi . I have all my hopes pinned on Doc Sweets. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

BeyondTheSkyumamgeet005hisusmitaMithi_vaniblushingaparnauma-FreeLancer-

BeyondTheSky IF-Dazzler
BeyondTheSky
BeyondTheSky

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

HI Ladies,  Thanks to rains I'm on house arrest today ...what better than  you all Big smile

@ Sweta,   what is all this floor & folklore going on in your head hun? WinkSitting on the floor and resting his head on her lap ...you sound very philmy  Tongue  Come on he is no poodle ...he is after all a collector he has to be in control 24/7Embarrassed I was fine with his reaction and action. He gave a patient hearing to his Aji and went straight  to talk  to his doll. Now doll's ball  bounced back at him that is not his fault LOL  

I agree with Sush that for a girl like Sanchi nothing will work ...so Shekhars are right in going to Jaitser for a open  talk.  See this is a bit of sticky situation...what ever maybe the reason her bro is married to a divorcee so if Shiv got a chance Sanchi also needs tro get a chance...lets be fair hereSmile
 BUT a emphatic no from horses moth will only work for Sanchi . I have all my hopes pinned on Doc Sweets. 

hi tina...long time...Smile
yes..thoda to kuch hona chahiye na between ansh...he is a collector outside home...at home let him be anandi'd loving hubby.Embarrassed
and what is shiv more worried about...that jagya still loves anandi or that he is twice divorced?...would really like to know that..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geet005hisusmita

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeyondTheSky

hi tina...long time...Smile
yes..thoda to kuch hona chahiye na between ansh...he is a collector outside home...at home let him be anandi'd loving hubby.Embarrassed
and what is shiv more worried about...that jagya still loves anandi or that he is twice divorced?...would really like to know that..
Sweta. I dont think he is worried about any of these two reason. He knows and trusts his Ajee.

He is worried becoz he knows they are not at all compatible and ofcourse awkwardness will be there becoz of the rishton ki uljhan

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BeyondTheSky5centsumamgeet005Mithi_vaniaparnauma

BeyondTheSky IF-Dazzler
BeyondTheSky
BeyondTheSky

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=hisusmita
Sweta. I dont think he is worried about any of these two reason. He knows and trusts his Ajee.

He is worried becoz he knows they are not at all compatible and ofcourse awkwardness will be there becoz of the rishton ki uljhan
[/QUOTE]

yes, shiv definitely trusts anandi...thats for sure.Embarrassed
but he should also not forget how jagya tried to split both of them...who knows he can try it again...right? i am just talking from shiv's perspective.
rishton ki uljhan...what an apt title for this AT...Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umamgeet005

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Hi  Sweta, I'm in India these days so almost invisible in IF Big smile
Keeping tabs on Pappu from close quarters LOL 

I get it Aji 's loving hubby but remember he is also her rock of Gibraltar so I would not like him to rest his head on her lap never. He sure can be sad and heart broken but no resting vesting LOL.  HEEE maybe coz in my personal life I like to be pampered always but never baby my man hehhehehe hence this preference. 

I think none of the above he knows that J & SAnch are like calk and cheese so she'll never be able to adjust. His doll will create a storm in haveli that is his worry Tongue 

BeyondTheSkyumamgeet005hisusmitaMithi_vaniaparnauma

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Hey tinadiSmile

I agree with what Tina said - Sa was not exactly wrong when she said that are the rules different for a girl and a guy in this house - she very smartly chose her words for S...even S and A have lived dramatically different life till they met each other - thats anotther thing that their thoughts are synchronised and that they were meant to be.

Gosh Sa's brain really works in all these mattersTongue.  But I am so waiting to see her fall on the face when J tells her that he doesnt like her...coz she sounded so confident that J is in love with her.

+++++++++++
Red is not T's colour coz it suited someone else more...But yeah her attire was so good yesterday

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BeyondTheSky5centsumamgeet005hisusmitaMithi_vaniaparnauma

BeyondTheSky IF-Dazzler
BeyondTheSky
BeyondTheSky

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Hi  Sweta, I'm in India these days so almost invisible in IF Big smile
Keeping tabs on Pappu from close quarters LOL 

I get it Aji 's loving hubby but remember he is also her rock of Gibraltar so I would not like him to rest his head on her lap never. He sure can be sad and heart broken but no resting vesting LOL.  HEEE maybe coz in my personal life I like to be pampered always but never baby my man hehhehehe hence this preference. 

I think none of the above he knows that J & SAnch are like calk and cheese so she'll never be able to adjust. His doll will create a storm in haveli that is his worry Tongue 

ahh..okay...have  a great time here tina.Smile
if at all they want to show weaker side of shiv giving in to his sister;s tantrums...then they better show it in a romantic way...between ansh..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsgeet005hisusmita

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
He  is worried because he knows they are totally incompatible and he also thinks it is just infatuation on Sanchi's side.

He said it very well that Sanchi may try and change herself but she wont be able to do that for long because she doesn't love Jagya she only thinks she loves Jagya.

And also he knows that Jagya has not gotten over Anandi and there are lot of issues just like A had.He knows that Sanchi doesn;'t have it in her to handle those issues.

BeyondTheSkyumam5centshisusmita-FreeLancer-blushing

Go to top