Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 160| Rishton Ki Uljhan (Page 11)

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Joined: 02 March 2010
Posts: 44511

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali_pi

Congrats for AT 160-

nice name aditi-

Ira is back to normal and now it is sumitra's turn-

giving dhamaki to ganga -Shocked

thanks Hug

Sumi bani phulan devi LOL

btw SRS ki reaction Wink


Edited by blushing - 25 June 2013 at 10:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamMithi_vaniAnjanaYYZ

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 15871

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

Originally posted by anjali_pi

Congrats for AT 160-

nice name aditi-

Ira is back to normal and now it is sumitra's turn-

giving dhamaki to ganga -Shocked

thanks Hug

Sumi bani phulan devi LOL

btw SRS ki reaction Wink
why was shiv looking at anandi when CM asked him will saanchi adjust in a village ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Joined: 02 March 2010
Posts: 44511

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Well now Ira blame A for sure for making her only Son into officially Joru ka Ghulam 

before answering Q he is looking at his wife LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithi_vani

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 35766

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
What are they trying to make that silly girl understand?

How come it never struck them odd when she was talking about him in glowing terms right from the time he came to Uadipur?
Why did it never occur to CM that her going all the way to Jaitsar as odd?

If SRS is blind what ever happened to CM and all the other wise elders of the family?

By the time A realised it was already too late.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umamMithi_vaniblushing

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 15871

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

Well now Ira blame A for sure for making her only Son into officially Joru ka Ghulam 

before answering Q he is looking at his wife LOL
may be because CM was talking how different are city and village people. This question can be answered by anandi more perfectly than shiv. 
Mithi_vani IF-Sizzlerz
Mithi_vani
Mithi_vani

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 11044

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hey.. Btw Congo for the new AT.. Party .. Aditi.. Very nice Title... Clap .. Btw I m waiting.. Now Wt SRS will say.. Waise to tumne video de hi diya.. So we know wt he will say.. But i m egaerly waiting for his full reply... Is he say yes or no...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Joined: 02 March 2010
Posts: 44511

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

What are they trying to make that silly girl understand?

How come it never struck them odd when she was talking about him in glowing terms right from the time he came to Uadipur?
Why did it never occur to CM that her going all the way to Jaitsar as odd?

If SRS is blind what ever happened to CM and all the other wise elders of the family?

By the time A realised it was already too late.


exactly 

ab chillane kya fayada jab chidiya chun gaye dana  LOL


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithi_vaniaparnauma

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Joined: 02 March 2010
Posts: 44511

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manshi

Hey.. Btw Congo for the new AT.. Party .. Aditi.. Very nice Title... Clap .. Btw I m waiting.. Now Wt SRS will say.. Waise to tumne video de hi diya.. So we know wt he will say.. But i m egaerly waiting for his full reply... Is he say yes or no...

some dhasu dialog from SRS & A Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithi_vani

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AnSh SS- :: AnSh Instant Khichidi :: (2)

2 3

Author: Vishakha_Sakhi   Replies: 22   Views: 7797

Vishakha_Sakhi 22 7797 25 May 2013 at 5:21am by Illumination
AnSh, AnSh n AnSh..

Author: frozen.devil   Replies: 3   Views: 4384

frozen.devil 3 4384 05 January 2013 at 5:44am by frozen.devil
Anjaani's AnSh FFs/SSs INDEX - AnSh VM

Author: faith_hope   Replies: 9   Views: 4221

faith_hope 9 4221 11 December 2012 at 3:09am by tistaa
AnSh- "Inseparable AnSh" (At 51)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: anshbalikavadhu   Replies: 1202   Views: 45866

anshbalikavadhu 1202 45866 12 November 2012 at 9:31pm by aparnauma
"Ansh ka Romance in ansh at"

2 3

Author: Don_theEvil   Replies: 16   Views: 4777

Don_theEvil 16 4777 16 October 2012 at 9:55am by ..Tangled..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index