Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 160| Rishton Ki Uljhan (Page 108)

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

Originally posted by Sheetsden

Did anyone felt shiv had tears while he was talking to anandi today ?

yah he was crying when A broke his thought Cry
Shiv is sad that saanchi selected jagya anandi ex husband or that he has bad past failed in 2 marriages. Would shiv married anandi, if it was anandi's fault in the breakup ?

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hisusmita

Originally posted by andv

I like the idea of sending G to teacherji's ashram. Although she staying with Khazan would have been mutually beneficial, I wonder if Khazan would be able to handle Rats goons on his own.

Anita, khajan wont be able to handle the goons so definitely ansh will be there for their rescue, already rat has given dhamki that he will not leave jagatmata anandi,

Anyway its cvs policy they will always keep j and a story connected

At least that way A will pay more visits to her dad. If this track brings Khazan back in the show, I am all in for it. I have always liked Khazan, Bhago and Sandhya's characters. They were the first actors to be introduced in BV and gives the show its roots in the true sense.

@Bold I so agree with you. The more i want J and A to lead separate lives they eventually find ways to connect them. Anyway with the new J in, their interactions don't irritate me as much now. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshaaparnaumablushing

umam IF-Rockerz
umam
umam

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Considering that S and A feel that J is decent guy now and they are on good terms with him, why cannot they talk to J and tell him about Sa's obsession. and then share it with Shekhars.. This will at least spare Shekhars of the pain and torture that Sa is putting them through??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshaMithi_vani-FreeLancer-

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umam

Considering that S and A feel that J is decent guy now and they are on good terms with him, why cannot they talk to J and tell him about Sa's obsession. and then share it with Shekhars.. This will at least spare Shekhars of the pain and torture that Sa is putting them through??

arre phir drama kaise hoga dear Wink

its not real...its family drama daily soap LOL

Edited by blushing - 27 June 2013 at 11:17am

andvMisseshaumam

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umam

i totally agree with you. Anyway J had already started this conversation with A. It only needs to be continued Infact S or A could subtly ask J about what he feels about Sachi and eventually introduce the subject to him. Given J's mental state it will be very difficult for him to fall in love with someone so easily or even if he does it will be suppressed in his subconscious. Although not ideal but A would be the best person to initiate this conversation with S's or even the family's (minus Sachi's) knowledge.

Misseshaumam-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I cant believe I am actually looking forward to the whole Saja drama...the track is still very poor and a repeat of the earlier one...but the spell binding performances and dialogues have elevated the whole interest level for me...

N for so long the CVs confined Shekhars to mindless discussions over breakfasts and pakoda talksOuch - the whole bunch is a gold mine (counting Roop/ AT out)...this in a track focussing on Sa, what are they capable of if there is a stronger track focussing on one of the other ShekharsDay Dreaming

Whether J will outright say no to her or engagement happens, am waiting for Shanky to nail it when the fallout happens

On S not able to answer Sa, she just threw her ace card on him...if he would have reasoned it out, she would be like thats the past...isnt he a good person now...then what??  Ofcoz the fact remains that S knows that J is still in love with A and A knows that J does not like Sa...2 big reasons for things for Saja going down and out but both cannot reveal it to anyone except for each other considering the nature of it

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshaMithi_vaniaparnaumablushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
@ hiral well cool dear

all hindi leads go through this LOL

people love them in trouble Wink 
-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

@ hiral well cool dear

all hindi leads go through this LOL

people love them in trouble Wink 
But m cool onlyLOL  Infact I am loving it!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blushing

Go to top