Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 160| Rishton Ki Uljhan (Page 103)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I really don't like the way they tried to turn her into Anandi.

It would have been nice if they left the fire in her intact.J has become too sober and goody goody which is unrealistic

JG2 is just not shaping up well.I don't even like watching their scenes and these two are my favourite actorsOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshaMithi_vani-FreeLancer-blushing

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
So the depth in writing is back of cvs
y this brilliance is irritating meOuch
how everything seemed like brush off related to ansh
if i will compare the kashmir track to present track...that was like almost zero depth Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshablushing

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

Originally posted by aparnauma

This means S is going to be neutral on this issue Anandi is clear about not wanting this alliance and the rest of the Shekhars want to talk to J about this issue.
-----------
In that article they only said about Sanchi wanting to attend birthday bash along with her parents.

What about AnSh?
I think AnSh to jayenge, since they were invited by Ganga for the occasion, but may be they will just watch the show since they are not happy with this alliance.

However, I really want to see J saying NO to Sa and not Anandi trying to stop the alliance. I want the responsibility to be shouldered by J, and not see a saga where A is fighting a battle against Sa, Sumi & other half-hearted Shekhars.  
If J stands up and says no.That's where the drama will end.
But J is someone who expects A to do all his dirty work him and has a habit of hiding behind her pallu.Something equivalent to making her do his homework.This is a lifetime habit of these two.It will be surprising if J speaks up at this time.
Besides he has already delegated the responsibility of finding suitable bride to A.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshaumam-FreeLancer-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

So the depth in writing is back of cvs
y this brilliance is irritating meOuch
how everything seemed like brush off related to ansh
if i will compare the kashmir track to present track...that was like almost zero depth Angry
Right from Monday till today real good episodes backed by great performances all around except for RDX.

May be the writer in PS was on holiday when he wrote the Kashmir trackAngry

Chit15andvMissesha-FreeLancer-

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Hi guys, I hope I can join in too if the discussion is still on. I agree with all of you that the old feel of BV is back and seeing Khajan in the precap only gives a warmer feel. Is this the first time he is shown after Toral's entry?

Shiv was shown very confused on Sachi's arguments which was very hard to fathom. He had very easy answers to all her questions. When she asked him how he is easily adjusting with A given the difference in backgrounds, it was very simple for him to say that he is also very different from Sachi in the first place. Everything cannot be directly equated.

I agree A put the differences forth to Sachi in a much better manner. I don't think it will drill any sense into Sachi though given her dislike for A.

I feel that the Shekhars are giving in too soon. They need to look for the long term happiness of their daughter rather than immediate.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MisseshaumamMithi_vani-FreeLancer-aparnauma

RainbowSun IF-Stunnerz
RainbowSun
RainbowSun

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

I feel G2 should leave haveli. It would be good for her and for Singhs. When she got into haveli she was much more weak mentally and physically but I think she can now look after herself and then Singhs can support her financially if needed.

No point living in a tiff at someone else's house. And anyways how long did she think she would live there? And as what? 

High time she walks out, without losing her self-respect.

Excatly- 

Ganga must walk out- After yday's sumitra's dhamaki and today's incident- Ganga must gracefully leave the BH

andvMisseshaaparnauma-FreeLancer-

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
yahi to ratan singh chahta hai ki singh family ko tung karo aur ganga pur blame aaye aur ganga haveli chode taaki woh manu ko usse cheen sake .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

Hi guys, I hope I can join in too if the discussion is still on. I agree with all of you that the old feel of BV is back and seeing Khajan in the precap only gives a warmer feel. Is this the first time he is shown after Toral's entry?

Shiv was shown very confused on Sachi's arguments which was very hard to fathom. He had very easy answers to all her questions. When she asked him how he is easily adjusting with A given the difference in backgrounds, it was very simple for him to say that he is also very different from Sachi in the first place. Everything cannot be directly equated.

I agree A put the differences forth to Sachi in a much better manner. I don't think it will drill any sense into Sachi though given her dislike for A.

I feel that the Shekhars are giving in too soon. They need to look for the long term happiness of their daughter rather than immediate.

@bold that's what they have done all the time and they are doing it now also.
May be they want to hear the no from J
S should have presented stronger argument

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMissesha-FreeLancer-

Go to top