Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
personally I started caring about TRP only after this race we had .. before that I didn't give a hoot. I knew BV was going strong and that was enough.

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
omg main forum mein Sid ke dance ko lekar behas chid gaye hain 

haye bechara Lambu...kabhi mein BV mein kabhi JDJ 

log kahin nahi chodte bechare ko 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hiralshah169

Oh my bad...v are not 'defending' BV...rather defending our 'bad habit' of watching BV

Its wierd that they track our 'bad habits' though

Our bad habit.πŸ˜†
They are well wishers that's why.They probably want us to get us out of her bad habit🀣

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Lol lets not even go to the other shows on Indian GECs...I can write an essay on how mindboggling regressive and bakwaas they are

Its even more wierd and ridiculous if BV is termed 'regressive'...for that one needs to follow the show from the start and see the changes in life and thought process in DS, Basant, J, A to realise that possibly it is the most progressive one...Just joining from S's entry is not enuf to track BV ka storytelling

Funnily noone seems to have found a better show to watch than BV, even though its pathetic and rubbish after 'the worst replacement' in the world...otherwise y bother to criticize it even...y not establish 'HOME' somewer else
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Lol lets not even go to the other shows on Indian GECs...I can write an essay on how mindboggling regressive and bakwaas they are

Its even more wierd and ridiculous if BV is termed 'regressive'...for that one needs to follow the show from the start and see the changes in life and thought process in DS, Basant, J, A to realise that possibly it is the most progressive one...Just joining from S's entry is not enuf to track BV ka storytelling

Funnily noone seems to have found a better show to watch than BV, even though its pathetic and rubbish after 'the worst replacement' in the world...otherwise y bother to criticize it even...y not establish 'HOME' somewer else

That's popularity, U love it., or hate it but you cant avoid it. Now the condition of the experts are such even if they see any good thing about BV , they cant praise it , they have gone so far , but cant leave it alsoπŸ˜† 
Mithi_vani thumbnail

Well all show hv their own concept.. which they left some point.. by themselves...πŸ˜†...
If BV is any typical show.. then Ansh ki sadi kabhi nahi hoti...,...
 S marry some XYZ.. .. A  ki 10-15 bar sadi ho chuki hoti.. nd we bcm.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
ok.. forget about others... nd back to our dear Ansh.. nd in any kind of worst track... still messegfull nd sensible  BV..😊...
Edited by Manshi - 10 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I have been told by people that Anandi was no different from any other daily soap leads.That means if I like Anandi and connect with Anandi's character I should have been able to do the same with other leads too.But that has not happened.

I know Gauri has a lot of fans in the forum but even Gauri's character when she was introduced she did not impress me much.Despite her character being in medical profession I could still never connect with Gauri's character.

When people were making noises that show is dead for so and so reasons they have forgotten the brilliant cast who supported the darling is still around and they can be depended upon to carry the show on their able shoulders till the new lead comes into his or her own.

Apparently the show runs because of all the grand mothers and grand fathers who watch it.
Grand parents probably don't know any better so they watch it.
---------------------
Probably establishing HOME  is not so easy

Mithi_vani thumbnail
Originally posted by: hisusmita

Decide next AT name

well iss bar hue... Risto ki Uljhan... next month se hoga.. Badalate Riste...🀒...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Muktchand thumbnail
@ manshi I was abt write 

Badalte Rishte so apt 

PM this to suchi nivi anjana 
Edited by blushing - 10 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail

jaane doo chill karo...yeh dekhke