Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mithi_vani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: hisusmita

I dont want any more rona dhona, i want action in bv now and want collector and collectorni to fight together against them, let them arrange all the khalnayak, very soon we will get to hear sauve rocking music of kkcs alongwith our braveheart ajee

Haye.. Tune to sunheri yade taza karva di... Ya me too wants KKCS back in action... With his dhasu backgroung music... ...
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello shello...yet to watch the epi...did I read mention of new baddie collector...YES YES YES...welcome to BV😃!!  

Jo bheji thi dua wo jaake aasma se yoon takra gayi ke aa gayi phir lautke yahan <<taking the lyrics in a positive manner😆>>😳

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hiralshah169

Hello shello...yet to watch the epi...did I read mention of new baddie collector...YES YES YES...welcome to BV😃!!  

Jo bheji thi dua wo jaake aasma se yoon takra gayi ke aa gayi phir lautke yahan <<taking the lyrics in a positive manner😆>>😳

haan lekin yeh BV wale Sanchi ke payr bahar ayenge tab KKCS dekhega na 
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hiral - remembered the convos during the epi.. but darshan of the baddie collector is yet to happen.. maybe he gets invited to J's b'day 😉😆 -- would do anything to see limelight away from Sa..

baddie collector eyeing lands of Singhs-- aah CVs bring on the story!!
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: onlinebuddy75

Today i found the image i was looking for, Carrot is what we want to see(Ansh, Career,social work...) and rest of picture i don't need to say.
Let me know if i can put this image here or not(forum ethics), i could not picture our situation better then this.

Honestly - laughing at ourselves won't harms us-- 😉- Perfect in the words of Shivji 😆
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: umam

Hiral - remembered the convos during the epi.. but darshan of the baddie collector is yet to happen.. maybe he gets invited to J's b'day 😉😆 -- would do anything to see limelight away from Sa..

baddie collector eyeing lands of Singhs-- aah CVs bring on the story!!

Yeah me too went in flashback mode on how much v have desperately waited for the baddie...atleast the shubhaarambh happened...if they have a track up their sleeves, will the Saja part still get too dragged🤔

Duno CVs are springing up surprises everyday...
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don't care how long SaJa track goes on as long as I get to see other track running in parallel to this be it about rat pack JG2 or baddie collector or construction mafia or Anandi's social work
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
now ganga passed exam jagya birthday will be over by next saturday .after wards bv will show serious issue .v will see ansh in profession 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Finally caught it!!

On the whole another good epi...Duno the crap being doled out before is making me appreciate the minutest improvements

A's dialogue on Sa just knowing one part of J and the remaining is hidden inside him sums up J at every stage in his life...I just loved that dialogue⭐️

In a way every Shekhar's take on SaJa makes sense...though Daddu is being tad too lenient with the matter and Ira is not wrong when she said that J would have encouraged her too...He dint encourage her but dint draw a line and make his thoughts clear either...AT seems to have improved a wee bit...

I feel that CVs are trying to reestablish J as the protagonist of BV again

I particularly love the fact that whenever there is a problem with Jaitsar or Jaitsar ke waasi...DS takes on the mantle of being a godmother <<in a good sense>>...ah the power of naarishakti👍🏼

BH scenes were good too...liked Shanky, DS, G2, Bhairon today...itna creative liberty chalta hai ki G2 gave exams and passed them in a shortwhile...they cant do anything about that IMO...waise on 10th board exams...marks are thrown these days...90+% is like a cake walk so 56% looked like a joke to me😆, but G2 has earned it so👏

For Baddie collector - Aaja re Baddie, tera rasta hu dekh riya...twirling twirling twirling...faint😆😆
Luv_Sid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Finally caught it!!

On the whole another good epi...Duno the crap being doled out before is making me appreciate the minutest improvements

A's dialogue on Sa just knowing one part of J and the remaining is hidden inside him sums up J at every stage in his life...I just loved that dialogue⭐️

In a way every Shekhar's take on SaJa makes sense...though Daddu is being tad too lenient with the matter and Ira is not wrong when she said that J would have encouraged her too...He dint encourage her but dint draw a line and make his thoughts clear either...AT seems to have improved a wee bit...

I feel that CVs are trying to reestablish J as the protagonist of BV again

I particularly love the fact that whenever there is a problem with Jaitsar or Jaitsar ke waasi...DS takes on the mantle of being a godmother <<in a good sense>>...ah the power of naarishakti👍🏼

BH scenes were good too...liked Shanky, DS, G2, Bhairon today...itna creative liberty chalta hai ki G2 gave exams and passed them in a shortwhile...they cant do anything about that IMO...waise on 10th board exams...marks are thrown these days...90+% is like a cake walk so 56% looked like a joke to me😆, but G2 has earned it so👏

For Baddie collector - Aaja re Baddie, tera rasta hu dekh riya...twirling twirling twirling...faint😆😆

I was just stalking the AT *again*😆
And the bold part made me  go 🤣

Thanks Hiral😳