AnSh AT 160| Rishton Ki Uljhan - Page 103

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Manshi

Hello Anji... 😊..
ohhh... ur DP...... cho.. cute...
@ bold...😲... kis ke sath...πŸ˜‰..😳..πŸ˜†...

πŸ˜‰

haha- right now with my family- πŸ˜†
manshi it is hot summer here- summer holidays started here from today- temps r above 40 degrees plus high humidity-

called my dad just now- he told severe rains in kerala- 
we need some rain here too-
Originally posted by blushing

But along with all AT gals πŸ€£ πŸ€£
@ bold..😲...
wo bhag jayega...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
I remember once u imagine this...😳..πŸ˜†..
Originally posted by aparnauma

He looked more like a  cute and sweet little boy excited about something rather than hot.

Even in that family episode of JDJ he looked like an innocent little boy who thinks the world of his mother.

aparna-

JDJ presented a totally different version of siddharth-

all his sbs sbb segments before gave me a different image especially that holi colors video-

this siddharth in JDJ i liked a lot
Originally posted by blushing

ok mee off... out of pond...so you gals can enjoy πŸ˜‰

see ya πŸ€—
Bye Aditi... Seeya after epi...πŸ€—..
Originally posted by anjali_pi

aparna-

JDJ presented a totally different version of siddharth-

all his sbs sbb segments before gave me a different image especially that holi colors video-

this siddharth in JDJ i liked a lot
Exactly.All those off screen interviews on BV sets were meant to sell Shiv not Sid.
They were being Shiv and Anandi there.

What we are seeing on JDJ is Siddharth.
Appy -
Its kinda been similar with me too...Its not like I have not watched any other show except for BV in my life sofar either...there was a time when Kekta shows were big on SP...and almost all prime time slots were occupied by her...Ive watched them all back to back...there was something gripping about them at that time...but when one of her most popular shows started with a highly ridiculous track...all followed suit...and went from bad to worse to unbearable...all her shows still have the same formula...🀒

N the other shows of other PHs that made some sense were not gripping enuf...BV has had a right mix of sense and drama

Poeple think A is like other dailies leads??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She is the best character to have ever been conceived and so original, not a clone of Saas ki piti hui bahus or a remake of Betty

I always wondered that y is a girl just supposed to get married off in the TV shows...is that the know all end all...cant they show someone progressing in life in other fields...following her passion and not just getting targetted by saas and saazish

That was the reason that I liked G1 till she married J, she studied and became a doctor and even though she is totally screwed up as a person now, as a professional - she is shown to be perfect and no-nonsense

Huh??!! Grandparents watch it??!!...but quite few of us are unmarried here...or did v all just age up faster...oh yaa I forgot, v are boring people who like to watch boring stuffπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by hiralshah169

Appy -
Its kinda been similar with me too...Its not like I have not watched any other show except for BV in my life sofar either...there was a time when Kekta shows were big on SP...and almost all prime time slots were occupied by her...Ive watched them all back to back...there was something gripping about them at that time...but when one of her most popular shows started with a highly ridiculous track...all followed suit...and went from bad to worse to unbearable...all her shows still have the same formula...🀒

N the other shows of other PHs that made some sense were not gripping enuf...BV has had a right mix of sense and drama

Poeple think A is like other dailies leads??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She is the best character to have ever been conceived and so original, not a clone of Saas ki piti hui bahus or a remake of Betty

I always wondered that y is a girl just supposed to get married off in the TV shows...is that the know all end all...cant they show someone progressing in life in other fields...following her passion and not just getting targetted by saas and saazish

That was the reason that I liked G1 till she married J, she studied and became a doctor and even though she is totally screwed up as a person now, as a professional - she is shown to be perfect and no-nonsense

Huh??!! Grandparents watch it??!!...but quite few of us are unmarried here...or did v all just age up faster...oh yaa I forgot, v are boring people who like to watch boring stuffπŸ˜‰
I never had time for daily soaps while I was doing my residency.In those days my daily dose of TV consisted of watching FRIENDS.because it used to come at tea time and it was all single episode stories with characters we identified with.I used to watch it with other girls in our lady docs hosel.
After finishing my MD only I bought my TV and was wondering what to watch then I remembered that my SIL watches Kyunki and I started watching that all the other K soaps after wactching those non stop for 2 years I went off daily soaps for almost 2 years because I could n't take the nonsense any more.

Then BV and colors came into existence I am back to watching soaps.Colors had some nice shows but they couldn't grab viewers attention shows like Phulwa and Muktibandhan which were different but had to be taken off because of low TRPs and have become non viable in financial sense.Currently it is just BV and nothing else for me.
------------------------
We all are grand mothers because we watch BV and like T auntyπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by anjali_pi

aditi- someone impressed me yday- with madhuri πŸ˜‰ he looked so cute for me for the first time- 

OMG...discussion on real Sid in JDJ...thats my favourite topic these days😳

Im thinking if I should tweet him on how dignified and nice he is on JDJ😳😳
Originally posted by aparnauma

Exactly.All those off screen interviews on BV sets were meant to sell Shiv not Sid.
They were being Shiv and Anandi there.

What we are seeing on JDJ is Siddharth.
Anjali , I also felt the same, In JDJ  I found Siddharth so decent, sober, shy, instead of hot , I found him cute unlike the SBS/SBB segments u r referring to. Totally different version of Siddharth
Originally posted by hiralshah169

OMG...discussion on real Sid in JDJ...thats my favourite topic these days😳

Im thinking if I should tweet him on how dignified and nice he is on JDJ😳😳
Why don't you?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†