Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
If a kid is insisting that she wants certain something despite the parents explaining to her they just give in to her and take her to the shop . That's what the Shekhars are doing. 
BeyondTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hisusmita

Sweta, I know what Ira said is justified but this is also true at times parents had to surrender in front of their kids happiness. Had it been some other sensible child, he or she may have understood, But Sanchi has been treated like this from her childhood and is ziddi, immature, arrogant, so you cant expect sensibility, maturity from her, they can go to any extent if they want anything, even EB, suicidal tendency also seen among them out of infatuation.

So they had to surrender in front of her though it is so disgraceful for them

yes, you are right, sanchi's obsessive madness wont give in to any logic and reasoning for now.
but its sad that shekhars see approaching jagya as a solution...instead they should take her to a therapist πŸ˜† to cure her of this disorder.

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HI Ladies,  Thanks to rains I'm on house arrest today ...what better than  you all πŸ˜ƒ

@ Sweta,   what is all this floor & folklore going on in your head hun? πŸ˜‰Sitting on the floor and resting his head on her lap ...you sound very philmy  πŸ˜›  Come on he is no poodle ...he is after all a collector he has to be in control 24/7😳 I was fine with his reaction and action. He gave a patient hearing to his Aji and went straight  to talk  to his doll. Now doll's ball  bounced back at him that is not his fault πŸ˜†  
OH!  I so loved the boomerang effect πŸ˜ˆ 

I agree with Sush that for a girl like Sanchi nothing will work ...so Shekhars are right in going to Jaitser for a open  talk.  See this is a bit of sticky situation...what ever maybe the reason her bro is married to a divorcee so if Shiv got a chance Sanchi also needs tro get a chance...lets be fair here😊. 
 BUT a emphatic no from horses moth will only work for Sanchi . I have all my hopes pinned on Doc Sweets. 

BeyondTheSky thumbnail

Originally posted by: 5cents

HI Ladies,  Thanks to rains I'm on house arrest today ...what better than  you all πŸ˜ƒ

@ Sweta,   what is all this floor & folklore going on in your head hun? πŸ˜‰Sitting on the floor and resting his head on her lap ...you sound very philmy  πŸ˜›  Come on he is no poodle ...he is after all a collector he has to be in control 24/7😳 I was fine with his reaction and action. He gave a patient hearing to his Aji and went straight  to talk  to his doll. Now doll's ball  bounced back at him that is not his fault πŸ˜†  
OH!  I so loved the boomerang effect πŸ˜ˆ 

I agree with Sush that for a girl like Sanchi nothing will work ...so Shekhars are right in going to Jaitser for a open  talk.  See this is a bit of sticky situation...what ever maybe the reason her bro is married to a divorcee so if Shiv got a chance Sanchi also needs tro get a chance...lets be fair here😊. 
 BUT a emphatic no from horses moth will only work for Sanchi . I have all my hopes pinned on Doc Sweets. 

hi tina...long time...😊
yes..thoda to kuch hona chahiye na between ansh...he is a collector outside home...at home let him be anandi'd loving hubby.😳
and what is shiv more worried about...that jagya still loves anandi or that he is twice divorced?...would really like to know that..
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondTheSky

hi tina...long time...😊
yes..thoda to kuch hona chahiye na between ansh...he is a collector outside home...at home let him be anandi'd loving hubby.😳
and what is shiv more worried about...that jagya still loves anandi or that he is twice divorced?...would really like to know that..

Sweta. I dont think he is worried about any of these two reason. He knows and trusts his Ajee.

He is worried becoz he knows they are not at all compatible and ofcourse awkwardness will be there becoz of the rishton ki uljhan
BeyondTheSky thumbnail
[QUOTE=hisusmita
Sweta. I dont think he is worried about any of these two reason. He knows and trusts his Ajee.

He is worried becoz he knows they are not at all compatible and ofcourse awkwardness will be there becoz of the rishton ki uljhan
[/QUOTE]

yes, shiv definitely trusts anandi...thats for sure.😳
but he should also not forget how jagya tried to split both of them...who knows he can try it again...right? i am just talking from shiv's perspective.
rishton ki uljhan...what an apt title for this AT...πŸ‘πŸΌ

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi  Sweta, I'm in India these days so almost invisible in IF πŸ˜ƒ
Keeping tabs on Pappu from close quarters πŸ˜† 

I get it Aji 's loving hubby but remember he is also her rock of Gibraltar so I would not like him to rest his head on her lap never. He sure can be sad and heart broken but no resting vesting πŸ˜†.  HEEE maybe coz in my personal life I like to be pampered always but never baby my man hehhehehe hence this preference. 

I think none of the above he knows that J & SAnch are like calk and cheese so she'll never be able to adjust. His doll will create a storm in haveli that is his worry πŸ˜› 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey tinadi😊

I agree with what Tina said - Sa was not exactly wrong when she said that are the rules different for a girl and a guy in this house - she very smartly chose her words for S...even S and A have lived dramatically different life till they met each other - thats anotther thing that their thoughts are synchronised and that they were meant to be.

Gosh Sa's brain really works in all these mattersπŸ˜›.  But I am so waiting to see her fall on the face when J tells her that he doesnt like her...coz she sounded so confident that J is in love with her.

+++++++++++
Red is not T's colour coz it suited someone else more...But yeah her attire was so good yesterday
BeyondTheSky thumbnail

Originally posted by: 5cents

Hi  Sweta, I'm in India these days so almost invisible in IF πŸ˜ƒ

Keeping tabs on Pappu from close quarters πŸ˜† 

I get it Aji 's loving hubby but remember he is also her rock of Gibraltar so I would not like him to rest his head on her lap never. He sure can be sad and heart broken but no resting vesting πŸ˜†.  HEEE maybe coz in my personal life I like to be pampered always but never baby my man hehhehehe hence this preference. 

I think none of the above he knows that J & SAnch are like calk and cheese so she'll never be able to adjust. His doll will create a storm in haveli that is his worry πŸ˜› 

ahh..okay...have  a great time here tina.😊
if at all they want to show weaker side of shiv giving in to his sister;s tantrums...then they better show it in a romantic way...between ansh..πŸ˜†

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
He  is worried because he knows they are totally incompatible and he also thinks it is just infatuation on Sanchi's side.

He said it very well that Sanchi may try and change herself but she wont be able to do that for long because she doesn't love Jagya she only thinks she loves Jagya.

And also he knows that Jagya has not gotten over Anandi and there are lot of issues just like A had.He knows that Sanchi doesn;'t have it in her to handle those issues.