colors blue eyed boy ko😆
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
kb

shiv look tense
anandi says shiv everything will be ok

shiv says everyone is happy about mihir

anandi says i can understand ur trouble .i think most sad is sanchi .v can share our sadness but sanchi is alone

shiv says what do u want to say v r wrong ?and sanchi is right?
anandi says no i do not meant that sanchi is ur little sister u should not leave ur sister alone

shiv says sanchi is not kid i feel weird about sanchi love in with jagdeesh

anandi says that is why i am saying talk to sanchi .this is right step only
surabhi01 thumbnail
sanchi says may be jagya start loving me but he do not express me i will make him express

shiv says to sanchi in mild tone that i am not giving u lecture and i know jagdesh is good boy but ur enviorement and jagdeesh is totally different .u can change out of love but can u change urself for long u cant be happy with jagdesh so long

sanchi says even i think that u cannot be happy with anandi but this is not so now so why i cant happy with jagya just because jagya is divorcee u have also excepted anandi as divorcee so why i cant and she told shiv that scene where shiv is talking u can marry divorcee but he should be good boy

then sanchi says i know everyone feel that i am in hurry but what ever i am doing it is after long thinking

shiv worried and speechless
surabhi01 thumbnail
gehna in open air and sumi doing hair massage in gehna head

gehna going to slip because of water in floor .sumi stop gehna .sumi shout at ganga says  c what ur manu do  ??

manu is playing with water .ganga scold manu .gehna says it is ok .ganga aplogise to manu please forgive me i am bad mother
surabhi01 thumbnail
alok angry big mistake v have done v should not leave sanchi alone in jaitsar  then alok leaves dining table throwing his plate
surabhi01 thumbnail
sanchi says to anandi if u want give me lecture because of breakfast then please

no sanchi not lecture i want to talk u as little sister but please dont show ur anger in breakfast
sanchi u r trying to feel me guilty?? u must be happy i choose jagya

anandi says no one can understand  jagya better than me .he is everone ladlaa .he  was always use to think about himself he was ziddi . but now he is serious and good boy .he learnt from past .sanchi u want new change in life but jagya does not want any change in his life that is why i think jagya is not right life partner for u

sanchi listening quitely
surabhi01 thumbnail
precap

ira talk to alok how can i handover sanchi to jagdeesh who is two time divorce
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Should I say I am in awe of today's epi...it was high on drama...couldnt bat my eyelid too...Such powerful scenes...Ansh convo - I quite liked the rukha S (but I am not sure whether it was S's BD today) it was realistic, Sa-S - Sa was smart in manipulating S, dining table scene - Jaineeraj once again 👍🏼 and Ansh ka eyelock, BH scene and finally A-Sa

It looks like everyone is pulling up their socks in terms of acting...I wish they could replace RD!!

Just a couple of things:

- S said Sa is ambitious - kya ambition hai bhai uska😕...talking away to glory with her silly friends??😕
- What was A exactly targetting - the age difference factor?? That Sa wants to enjoy life and J already has??
- G2 Mannu scene - I genuinely felt for G2 today

Two powerpacked epis back to back - Is BV really back this time??
Edited by hiralshah169 - 10 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don' t think she was referring to age difference..Experience in life he has been there and done all that he is no more interested in the kind of life Sa wants to experience.
He wants more placid settled life.
Sanchi is yet to experience life.