AnSh AT 160| Rishton Ki Uljhan - Page 16

Posted: 10 years ago
So another big celebration with colorful dhoti's, kurta's and ghagra's with dancing...daddu or shiv dhol bajao on J BDay...👏
Originally posted by Sheetsden

So another big celebration with colorful dhoti's, kurta's and ghagra's with dancing...daddu or shiv dhol bajao on J BDay...👏

I don't think shekhar will visit BH 
Originally posted by blushing

I don't think shekhar will visit BH 
really...saanchi will drag them to talk about her rista with jagya.
well lets see wht happen 

I read Shanky is nt well is on leave too 

till then drama unfold in KB only 

well lets see wht happen 

hope he is doing good. No new tweets from Sid..hope his rehearsal on JDJ today went well with technicals and not get eliminated this week.
Edited by Sheetsden - 10 years ago
Originally posted by hiralshah169

But did J really love A...he is just friends with her...he used her for his benefit even in their childhood and continued to do that when they became man and wife in real sense...he neglected her, emotionally abused her and their relationship and hated her for a good part before the sudden realization of his love for A again before her wedding happened...that was another unconvincing track ...Jamnesia toh sabse bekar hi tha but J suddenly snapping out of it and wanting to go back to A was so abrupt...She was his favourite toy which snapped out from his control...n still he is obsessed with her!! I dono whether I am making any sense right now, I am just thinking aloud kinda

It is a kind of weird love.He used her and at the same time he valued her a lot too until he went to Mumbai and fell for the glitter.
Basically he misses the life he had with her.When he was with her he was happy content he was a good son good husband and he was a good student - in short he was a much better person when he was with her and he wants to be that person again and he wants to feel that way about life again. He feels he has lost himself and he thinks he needs her to find himself.All the goodness and happiness in his life wears the face of Anandi.
But J is stupid he does know what he wants but doesn't know how to get all that back and that's why all that cheap drama to get her back.
Even now he has not realised that he misses the life he had with her and not exactly her because he is stupid.

Even when he was with Gauri he was never really happy with Gauri because he wanted Gauri to be Anandi and he also never let go of Anandi.Thta was the reason why Gauri felt insecure.

Bade Papa thing was just an excuse for him to leave Gauri.He has mentally left Gauri way before that just after signing divorce papers and things became difficult for him he was having frequent FBs of A,

When he found that A was not waiting for him he did all that villany to hurt her and then get her back.

Then he ran off because the thought of A and S pained him.

Then he refused to marry because he did not want to let go of A from his mind.

Our man doesn't want to be free of A

well lets see wht happen 

He is not well?

I hope he recovers soon.

well lets see wht happen

ok.. So now its time for Emotional Atyachar... 😉 .. 😆 .. By non other than.. The leading lady.. Opps... Doll Sanchi... 😆 .. Btw more than tmr's SRS ka ans.. I m waiting for Ansh ka scene.. Where S is brk down by sanchi... Daga.. Nd so A consol him... 😳 .. Nd ansh ka one pyara scene.. Jiss main wo bane sahara bane ek duje ka... 😳 ..
Yeah Appy, so that proves that its still all about him...'his life' would be better, 'he' would be a content man, 'he' would be happy...if he unconditionally loved A, he should not be grieving and should be happy that she has found her heaven...more so he should have never ever revealed his feelings for A to her

Mayb CVs have not entirely gone awry about his characterization and are retaining that self centered thought process of J by keeping A linked
Originally posted by hiralshah169

Yeah Appy, so that proves that its still all about him...'his life' would be better, 'he' would be a content man, 'he' would be happy...if he unconditionally loved A, he should not be grieving and should be happy that she has found her heaven...more so he should have never ever revealed his feelings for A to her

Mayb CVs have not entirely gone awry about his characterization and are retaining that self centered thought process of J by keeping A linked
J 's character was made of clay which could be moulded.

They have gone wrong with the revenge track but the character was not changed it was very much in keeping with his original character.

Even him asking A to find a girl for him was his wasy keeping himself tied to A.

A and S story is all sweet love story of knights in shining armours and princesses.😊
J and A story is all about obsession possessiveness as well as sick love on his part on her part it is love caring for him compassion.
The funniest part is A and J understand each other well while he understands but didn't care for her feelings she understands him and takes a lot of care not to hurt him.

CVs seem to love their JaAn lot more than AnSh or JaGan.

AnSh andJG2 is the right message while JaAn story is their favourite.

--------------
Gnite