Amrit Manthan

TOI-Ankita Sharma and Adaa Khan at logger heads!

harshdb thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Ankita Sharma and Adaa Khan at logger heads!

Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Jun 25, 2013, 05.56 PM IST

Ankita Sharma and Adaa Khan at logger heads!
Ankita Sharma and Adaa Khan
What happens when misunderstanding over powers any healthy relation? The answer is certainly 'sourness' and something similar has happened to the leads of Rajan Shahi's Amrit Manthan on Life OK.

If sources are to be believed than Adaa Khan and Ankita Sharma are not in talking terms on the sets of Amrit Manthan. The actresses don't even exchange "smiles" when they pass by. The reason is well known by the two as the scene wasn't that bad initially when they both started shooting."

"However, since past few months, some issue cropped between the two which has resulted in this tiff," adds source.

When contacted, Adaa confirmed, "We do not talk to each other." When asked about the reason, the actress laughed and said, "Even I don't know the reason."

When contacted, Ankita Sharma too shared the same cause of not knowing the reason behind their sourness.

Hope the sourness washes away with the passing time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nashragirl thumbnail
Ankita dint get along with agam and with adaa ,...ve also heard ankita and dimple dint get along... o boy.. dis girl has issuesss!! Haha
host thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nashragirl

Ankita dint get along with agam and with adaa ,...ve also heard ankita and dimple dint get along... o boy.. dis girl has issuesss!! Haha

Looks like you don't know ankita at all. Just by reading few articles without verifying how can you bash her so badly. ankita is one of the most down to earth and someone who mingles with her costars very well, rather she has considered her cast of bath Hamaari pakki Hai show as a family. Courtesy please read all her previous interviews and articles till date. Even in her previous show saware sabke the sapne preeto she made great friends with all her onscreen sisters. She got along with her costar Aditya redij so well that the media linked them both as a couple. What do you have to say about this. She is still in touch with barun sobti, her bhph show costar.

We, ankita fans like her not only because she is beautiful and an excellent actress but also because she is an excellent human being and there are many posts made about her character and the sweet person that she is. so please don't blabber without proper knowledge about her. One more reference about how she is, was described by her costar gaurav gera from bhph in one word that she is very sweet, and there are many more

In this show, she is close to her onscreen father in law, and and of course the little cutie pies of this show, bani and Jojo love her a lot. Atleast latest India forums ka article pad Liya hota ankita ke baare me 😲 Edited by host - 10 years ago
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing
I hope Adaa and Ankita solve their problems and become friends again.
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by nashragirl

Originally posted by Host
Looks like you don't know ankita at all. Just by reading few articles without verifying how can you bash her so badly. ankita is one of the most down to earth and someone who mingles with her costars very well, rather she has considered her cast of bath Hamaari pakki Hai show as a family. Courtesy please read all her previous interviews and articles till date. Even in her previous show saware sabke the sapne preeto she made great friends with all her onscreen sisters. She got along with her costar Aditya redij so well that the media linked them both as a couple. What do you have to say about this. She is still in touch with barun sobti, her bhph show costar. 

We, ankita fans like her not only because she is beautiful and an excellent actress but also because she is an excellent human being and there are many posts made about her character and the sweet person that she is. so please don't blabber without proper knowledge about her. One more reference about how she is, was described by her costar gaurav gera from bhph in one word that she is very sweet, and there are many more

In this show, she is close to her onscreen father in law, and and of course the little cutie pies of this show, bani and Jojo love her a lot. Atleast latest India forums ka article pad Liya hota ankita ke baare me ðŸ˜² 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what Host has written was correct 
I thought it will unfair  on part if I do not express my opinion on Ankita.I know from the Baat Hamari Pakki days that  is May 31st of 2010.  to June 30th 2013  of this month.I have watched all the episodes,  of all the serials she acted till now.All the news about her.Not even once there was any news  against her

She is talented beautiful  upcoming actress She is a hard working ,frank,friendly person and good human being 

Even she was suffering from chikunguniya unable to stand  she was on the set without showing  her pain she  was very  cooperative . All the unit memebers was well appreciated  and full of praise for her.that is the dedication she had against her work.

I feel it is better to discuss the serial tropic than unnecessary gossip news...about the artists.

I hope make this forum more healthy.good discussion table ,set an example to other  forum to learn from this forum

Edited by anasuya43 - 10 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nashragirl

Puhlease. 🥱
Looks like you don't know Ankita at all. She is a good, friendly and bright person which you can clearly see in her offscreen segments. Her previous co-star in her previous show, BHPH, Barun Sobti still praises her and says she is a wonderful girl. And we know how she is through her interviews. 
host thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just wanted to share a video of ankita from her previous serial preeto. watch the amount of love and bonding she shares with her costars. This was the last episode shoot of her show.

Preeto ki shaadi ka jashnEdited by host - 10 years ago
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whatever the reason may be, it seems that the feeling is mutual on both sides so we can't blame either of them. It happens...co-stars are also human beings. Sometimes it's hard to develop an equation.