Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Kratika rejects wild card entry in JDJ6:Mod note pg12 (Page 9)

AntaresVega Goldie
AntaresVega
AntaresVega

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Tabeer, its ok dear.
Ignore kar yaar!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11

drmhp IF-Sizzlerz
drmhp
drmhp

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
-enchanted- i completely agree with u no one has mentioned whom she is refering to by calling Diva...and we all r simply posting r POVs as the lead of PV has got connected to JDJ by some or other way 
though she has rejected but as once she was offered so we have right to post our happiness or sadness that she rejected this offer...

no one has mentioned any other actors name here while saying he/she is happy that KS rejected JDJ6 offer so y someone comes here assuming that we r saying something abt their fav..

I think i will have to report this topic(even though i opened it) as  now peace o our forum is at risk 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11AntaresVega-enchanted-KamliKudiFireLordPhoenixprincess121993-ProudGCian-lovely_nikki

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AntaresVega

Tabeer, its ok dear.
Ignore kar yaar!!

When the very same member targetted GC that he is leaving PV, all forum went against her, but here ppl are supporting her act, coz she is instigating fight against celeb who doesn't belong to PV and some here doesn't like, this is called hypocrisy, coz in both stands she is wrong...

Anyway, not writing more in this, coz it seems people need to practice what they preach before telling others what to do, these celebs are better without such fans Sleepy

Bye...

Edited by Silence_Gold - 26 June 2013 at 9:56am
AntaresVega Goldie
AntaresVega
AntaresVega

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Heck, now I'm beginning to blow my fuse. Think about it guys. How well do you know celebs? You love them for their acting thats all. U dont have any clue about what their real-life personalities are like. We just like their attitude and their skills. And here we spend hours on defending our favs. Let go of it guys. It'll only spoil our mood. Lets find something else to do. And those who want to blabber can continue, coz. whatever happens, these celebs are not going to look back on you and do you great favours.

*cooling down*

P.S: We need to continue to maintain the peace of our forum. I dont intend to say that dont like ur celeb. I mean to say that we can defend our favs for a while, but common how long can this go on? U cant just waste time all day trying to fight back. Its better to retreat and live in peace. And for those who crave for the battlefield must learn from:
"Live and let live"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tleshniilovepyaarVEENAGOPAL

AntaresVega Goldie
AntaresVega
AntaresVega

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silence_Gold

Originally posted by AntaresVega

Tabeer, its ok dear.
Ignore kar yaar!!

When the very same member targetted GC that he is leaving PV, all forum went against her, but here ppl are supporting her act, coz she is instigating fight against celeb who doesn't belong to PV and some here doesn't like, this is called hypocrisy, coz in both stands she is wrong...

Anyway, not writing more in this, coz it seems people need to practice what they preach before telling others what to do, these celebs are better without such fans Sleepy

Bye...

U don't have to tell us what to do.
 I came to know that she was against GC in the slambook thread and she has openly apologised for being impulsive. Everyone makes mistakes and she's learnt from it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11-MishtyBlue-KamliKudiFireLordPhoenixEuphoria.

AntaresVega Goldie
AntaresVega
AntaresVega

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KrantiGuru_JKR

-enchanted- i completely agree with u no one has mentioned whom she is refering to by calling Diva...and we all r simply posting r POVs as the lead of PV has got connected to JDJ by some or other way 
though she has rejected but as once she was offered so we have right to post our happiness or sadness that she rejected this offer...

no one has mentioned any other actors name here while saying he/she is happy that KS rejected JDJ6 offer so y someone comes here assuming that we r saying something abt their fav..

I think i will have to report this topic(even though i opened it) as  now peace o our forum is at risk 
I have already reported it
KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged

I don't jump to conclusion, the comments was clearly a ridiculous remark, I am member here, so not stalking... If you like this, it's up to u, but not me... 

Defending someone doesn't mean to put other down... 

No one is putting anyone down here. You are ASSUMING!

Like I said this is a PV forum. If I was in a a other forum I wouldn't even care about other actors - would only care about the actors involved in that project.

And please stop accusing members. Since you been here from the beginning you know as well that this is a peaceful forum- so let it remain peaceful please 

Edited by KamliKudi - 26 June 2013 at 10:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11-MishtyBlue--enchanted-FireLordPhoenixEuphoria.-ProudGCian-

-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Well many know well this was not complement here, but it was ridiculous remark, I wonder If the member would react the same If any said about KS such on their own forum, Would she be happy? It was not mentioned with good intention and its clear... I am not fool... Just hating the celeb doesn't give the person right to write such... And weird same member last year was preach that u people are so mannerless to that celeb's fans and what not is doing same this year... For me all, GC, DD and KS are same, I love all three and I would not keep silent at such... 

Oh I can show you tonnes of fans who abuse other celebs in the sickest language and become a saint for their fav...So dont even go there.

And coming to your so called ridiculous diva comment, how do you know it was targeted at DD? Do you have any proof? There are around 10 female celebs/choreographers present in JDJ and it could have been for any one of them ' So stop reading more than there is and assuming things to suit yourself and creating fights'If you have so much problem with a single word, report it to the mods instead of spamming the thread and ruining the whole discussion and atmosphere of the forum.

Edited by -enchanted- - 26 June 2013 at 10:22am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11AntaresVega-MishtyBlue-FireLordPhoenixEuphoria.-ProudGCian-

Go to top