Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Kratika rejects wild card entry in JDJ6:Mod note pg12 (Page 8)

-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akui1984

@ -enchanted- I totally agree with ya! Actually from reading the post where the word diva is mentioned, I cannot guess which one of the contestant is being referred to...But I am not familiar with them unless it is supposed to be a known fact that one of them typically behaves like a diva...
Like if Mariah Carey is part of this show then it is gonna be so obvious...We all know she is THE ULTIMATE DIVA! LOL

My vote  goes for J. Lo. as the Ultimate DivaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akui1984FireLordPhoenixVEENAGOPAL

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Aku- lol LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akui1984

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -enchanted-

Originally posted by Silence_Gold

To say some diva there is called instigating fight, check the comment before pointing fingers, there was no need for such pathetic remark...

Diva is an instigationShocked... A lot of girls would happily take it as a complimentLOL

Till now there was problem with the remark that JDJ sucks this season.Now it is because someone was called Diva'Do you know who? Did she say that this celebrity is a diva' I think there are many female contestants this season 'Lauren, Ekta, Shweta, Aarti, Drashti,female choreographers,and not to forget Madhuri Dixit. She could be calling any one of these Diva,how do you know which one she was referring as Diva? Or do you actually yourself think that your fav celeb is a diva,and that's  why assumed this remark is for her. So you see you can never tell which lady she was talking about. And by the way diva is not an instigation, nor an offensive word as you are making it to be.Its dictionary meaning is "a usually glamorous and successful female performer or personality"'And its is actually derived from a word meaning goddess. So you see its not as bad as you are making it out to be,and neither any particular celeb's name was taken as diva.

Well many know well this was not complement here, but it was ridiculous remark, I wonder If the member would react the same If any said about KS such on their own forum, Would she be happy? It was not mentioned with good intention and its clear... I am not fool... Just hating the celeb doesn't give the person right to write such... And weird same member last year was preach that u people are so mannerless to that celeb's fans and what not is doing same this year... For me all, GC, DD and KS are same, I love all three and I would not keep silent at such... 

Edited by Silence_Gold - 26 June 2013 at 9:37am
faria86 IF-Sizzlerz
faria86
faria86

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moni6262

Originally posted by KrantiGuru_JKR

Originally posted by moni6262

LOL wen gc participates in jdj..jdj is d best show wid perfect judges..
N wen dat smone is there, the season sucks wen it hs almost everything same as lst season atleast d judges..
Such double standards..
Bt i wud surely to see kratz in a dance show as early as possible may b nt jdj bt anythng else wud do...!

not double standard dear we just don't want KS to be a wild card entry...anyone of us would love to see her as a contestant from day 1
i would love if she participate next year but not wild card entry

and even JDJ 5 was not the best as dancing show...actually JDJ's format is not the best evn if GC is participant

ya, i understnd dear
bt nearly half of them hv written THIS season sucks..i jst pointed that out.!!
Nd i realy don find jdj's format wrong
its celebrity dance..that means popularity matters
these ppl hs done the hardwork to deserve the fans
it didnt came to dem overnight..

hmm i don't have any problem with JDJ format too 
yes it's format is not based on only dancing it's a celebrity dance show so it will count dance plus popularity Smile

yes sometimes in some episodes it sucks last year & this year too bcoz i have followed all it's episodes last year & this year only  the rest of d seasons i have only watch some of it's episodes but haven't followed all but i feel other seasons it might have sucks too in some of the moments or episodes but i think nowadays all reality shows have become like this 

& frankly i don't care about JDJ last year i loved it bcoz of GC i get to see his awesome performances Embarrassed
this year i'm loving it bcoz DD 's awesome performances Embarrassed

anyways would love to see KS next year 

& dear don't be sad let it go some fans might have said it sucks this year but  not all & some are saying it sucks last year & this year too 

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

Kratika sengar 
v wise decision 
i don't wana see her in d Shw till 
there is sme 1ns so called diva there 
I wana see her as full fledge cntestant 
ThxGod dii u took wise decision 
Lov her so much 

I want KS too to be a full fledge in next season, but no reason for the indirect remark u make, u don't like the contestant, but many here likes her, so kindly mind ur language.

You really need to stop stalking posts LOLLOL

Everyone has a opinion so please kindly requesting  let this forum stay in peace
No one is mentioning any names yet you jump into posts and start defending 
This is a PV forum that starred GC and KS- so it makes ppl here will first foremost speak and defend them and NO ONE else Embarrassed 

I don't jump to conclusion, the comments was clearly a ridiculous remark, I am member here, so not stalking... If you like this, it's up to u, but not me... 

Defending someone doesn't mean to put other down... 

Edited by Silence_Gold - 26 June 2013 at 9:40am
KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Well many know well this was not complement here, but it was ridiculous remark, I wonder If the member would react the same If any said about KS such on their own forum, Would she be happy? It was not mentioned with good intention and its clear... I am not fool... Just hating the celeb doesn't give the person right to write such... And weird same member last year was preach that u people are so mannerless to that celeb's fans and what not is doing same this year... For me all, GC, DD and KS are same, I love all three and I would not keep silent at such... 

I think your forgetting whose forum this is . Please go watch PV and see who the ACTORS are

And please stop mentioning other actors names if they are not part of PV!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AntaresVega-MishtyBlue-VEENAGOPAL

AntaresVega Goldie
AntaresVega
AntaresVega

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Stop mentioning others. This is just GC-KS  and the ever magical and beautiful jodi Aarya!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MishtyBlue-VEENAGOPAL

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

I think your forgetting whose forum this is . Please go watch PV and see who the ACTORS are

And please stop mentioning other actors names if they are not part of PV!

I didn't forget which forum is this and to whom it belongs to, but the one who made the remark and started targeting forgot to, just belonging to this forum, it doesn't mean to support such act... 
It wasn't me who said the diva from there, or whatever with stupid remark... It was not needed to be mentioned at first place, instead of going after me, just coz I am fan of that celeb, tell the member to not cross the limit of this forum by bringing others... And I have been member of this forum since day one, so don't tell me rules, coz I know this well and I didn't cross them... But would not remain silent over such remark...

I did use report, but I know in IF report button used and not even single warning help with this... It only cross the limit thinking people will just keep silent over it...

Edited by Silence_Gold - 26 June 2013 at 9:57am

Go to top