Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Kratika rejects wild card entry in JDJ6:Mod note pg12 (Page 7)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

Originally posted by faria86

tfs Smile
frankly i'm really happy with her decision 
if Kratika has gone on to reject the offer as she wants to be a full-fledged contestant, not a wild card one i would say good decision 

although i like KS but i love DD & will support only DD this season as i did support only GC last season
besides i don't want any fan fights specially Geet & PV fans fights :(

& JDJ forum is like hell lol i'm really thankful to all those GCians & PVians who suggested me not to visit JDJ forum last year i thought i had visited once or twice that time some fans were bashing poor GC so much & this year some fans are bashing poor DD so much & i don't want any geet fans vs PV fans bcoz i love DD & i like KS Smile

so i'm happy with KS 's decision & i think she is right bcoz a full fledged contestant always gets more respect till the end but if a 
wild card entrant gets to the top 5 
fans says that the one who was frm the 1st episode has done more hard work etc 

& i would like to see KS in next season i have seen her performances in award shows she is really a nice dancer Smile

p.s sorry to bring other celeb & show name i know bring other celebs or show names are not allowed in forum but my intentions were not wrong or were not to hurt anyone hope noone will get me wrong 
thank u Smile

aww its ok re we knw u love both GC and DD and u knw what u r the most sane ddian i have een till now...U r very sweetEmbarrassed

Do u mean I am crazy DD's fan? There are many DD fans who are mature I know, but they don't comment in IF, coz it turned to battle field... Same goes with GC's fans...

Edited by Silence_Gold - 26 June 2013 at 8:06am

-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
I dont understand what is the problem of some people...Entering every thread and picking some statement or other to create controversy.
Most people have just appreciated  Kratika for not going in as a wild card contestant,and choosing to wait for next year to enter as full fledged contestant from day 1.
Has there been any bashing in this thread? No.
So what if someone said that JDJ sucks or is horrible this season. Is that a crime? Come on please! Isnt it even allowed to comment on a show which KS was offered? Did the member take any names,that JDJ sucks this season because of so and so celebrity?Hello there are 11 celebrities in this season.The members may not have liked dance of anyone out of those 11. They may have not liked presentation, or choreography,or dance forms, or any x,y,z thing about this season...
But over active imagination of some people see this comment targettted at their fav...Is it against IF rules to dislike a show if certain celebs are present? I dont think so...
So please stop blowing things out of proportion. People may or may not like a show for 100 reasons,not everything revolves around a particular celeb...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11AntaresVegaputh-MishtyBlue-KamliKudinirmalac99ladyBgudFireLordPhoenixakui1984Euphoria.pickachuVEENAGOPALThabassum..lovely_nikki

Thabassum.. IF-Stunnerz
Thabassum..
Thabassum..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
ah ...she is one fine lady rockstar ..
thats an great reply KS ..
Wud Love You To see Ya From Begining ...

on next aseason ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-MishtyBlue-FireLordPhoenixVEENAGOPAL

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -enchanted-

I dont understand what is the problem of some people...Entering every thread and picking some statement or other to create controversy.
Most people have just appreciated  Kratika for not going in as a wild card contestant,and choosing to wait for next year to enter as full fledged contestant from day 1.
Has there been any bashing in this thread? No.
So what if someone said that JDJ sucks or is horrible this season. Is that a crime? Come on please! Isnt it even allowed to comment on a show which KS was offered? Did the member take any names,that JDJ sucks this season because of so and so celebrity?Hello there are 11 celebrities in this season.The members may not have liked dance of anyone out of those 11. They may have not liked presentation, or choreography,or dance forms, or any x,y,z thing about this season...
But over active imagination of some people see this comment targettted at their fav...Is it against IF rules to dislike a show if certain celebs are present? I dont think so...
So please stop blowing things out of proportion. People may or may not like a show for 100 reasons,not everything revolves around a particular celeb...

To say some diva there is called instigating fight, check the comment before pointing fingers, there was no need for such pathetic remark...

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Silence_Gold

Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

Kratika sengar 
v wise decision 
i don't wana see her in d Shw till 
there is sme 1ns so called diva there 
I wana see her as full fledge cntestant 
ThxGod dii u took wise decision 
Lov her so much 

I want KS too to be a full fledge in next season, but no reason for the indirect remark u make, u don't like the contestant, but many here likes her, so kindly mind ur language.

You really need to stop stalking posts LOLLOL

Everyone has a opinion so please kindly requesting  let this forum stay in peace
No one is mentioning any names yet you jump into posts and start defending 
This is a PV forum that starred GC and KS- so it makes ppl here will first foremost speak and defend them and NO ONE else Embarrassed 

Edited by KamliKudi - 26 June 2013 at 9:22am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11ladyBgudputh-MishtyBlue--enchanted-FireLordPhoenixEuphoria.pickachulovely_nikki

-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silence_Gold

To say some diva there is called instigating fight, check the comment before pointing fingers, there was no need for such pathetic remark...

Diva is an instigationShocked... A lot of girls would happily take it as a complimentLOL

Till now there was problem with the remark that JDJ sucks this season.Now it is because someone was called Diva…Do you know who? Did she say that this celebrity is a diva… I think there are many female contestants this season …Lauren, Ekta, Shweta, Aarti, Drashti,female choreographers,and not to forget Madhuri Dixit. She could be calling any one of these Diva,how do you know which one she was referring as Diva? Or do you actually yourself think that your fav celeb is a diva,and that's  why assumed this remark is for her. So you see you can never tell which lady she was talking about. And by the way diva is not an instigation, nor an offensive word as you are making it to be.Its dictionary meaning is "a usually glamorous and successful female performer or personality"…And its is actually derived from a word meaning goddess. So you see its not as bad as you are making it out to be,and neither any particular celeb's name was taken as diva.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AntaresVegaputh-MishtyBlue-KamliKudinirmalac99ladyBgudFireLordPhoenix-ProudGCian-Euphoria.pickachuVEENAGOPALlovely_nikki

ladyBgud IF-Dazzler
ladyBgud
ladyBgud

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I find that remark called pathetic hundred times much better than pathetically written news bits..

Hey DT/Mods/GA or whoever on the high seats: can you please come down here and see the accusation of instigating remarks which is totally nothing compared to many others across the forum.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AntaresVeganirmalac99-enchanted-puth-MishtyBlue-KamliKudiFireLordPhoenixEuphoria.pickachulovely_nikki

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
@ -enchanted- I totally agree with ya! Actually from reading the post where the word diva is mentioned, I cannot guess which one of the contestant is being referred to...But I am not familiar with them unless it is supposed to be a known fact that one of them typically behaves like a diva...
Like if Mariah Carey is part of this show then it is gonna be so obvious...We all know she is THE ULTIMATE DIVA! LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-puth-MishtyBlue-KamliKudinirmalac99ladyBgudFireLordPhoenixEuphoria.VEENAGOPALlovely_nikki

Go to top