Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Kratika rejects wild card entry in JDJ6:Mod note pg12 (Page 5)

sad_vivace Senior Member
sad_vivace
sad_vivace

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
@villager00
One did but the forum members were already termed nearly-half when most were just expressing that they are happy Kratz rejected it LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moni6262

LOL wen gc participates in jdj..jdj is d best show wid perfect judges..
N wen dat smone is there, the season sucks wen it hs almost everything same as lst season atleast d judges..
Such double standards..
Bt i wud surely like to see kratz in a dance show as early as possible may b nt jdj bt anythng else wud do...!

well this season sucks b/c this season's forum sucks for us LOL!
We don't want KS in this seasonb and no one said that JDJ is the best show even when GC was there in last season and won that show..
We all said that this show sucks but for GC we watched that season Tongue
and abt judges have u even read what we all wrote in GC's AT in JDJ 5 no one said that judfges r perfect but at few occassions we liked one of the judge's comment but we did not like the judges in last season too
this season sucks too like other seasons but for us JDJ 5 was little better since GC was there Tongue!
and don't say abt double standards b/c everyone here has double standards 
in previous season the people who bashed GC soo muh r now supporting someone in this season and giving same reasons to defend their fav which we used to give but at that timew they used to make fun of us and bash GC more LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

puth-MishtyBlue-KamliKudiladyBgudTanvi.narulaKayAziwaFireLordPhoenixprincess121993faria86VEENAGOPALlovely_nikki

ladyBgud IF-Dazzler
ladyBgud
ladyBgud

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
May i just agree that i am happy she rejected it.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixpickachu

kratzyfan IF-Rockerz
kratzyfan
kratzyfan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsri65

Am happy that she rejected ...'cause wild card entry' is nothing but a substitute to further few weeks of the show and ONLY entertainment factor...

Infact I do not want her to participate in that JDJ at all...should participate on shows based on talent alone but not on talent + popularity...makes no sense to dancers who dance extremely well but end up not winning the title at all...if you look at the non celebrity dancer shows...you will realise how beautiful dancers are and even the winners are reasonable...

I prefer Kratika joining dancing class of all forms and perform in shows rather than stressful and predictable winners show...LOL

Must say KS is an intelligent lady and didn't allow others to get entertained at her expense...
very well saidClap...yes,she is very intelligentSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993lovely_nikki

.HandsomeBanana IF-Stunnerz
.HandsomeBanana
.HandsomeBanana

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
OMG thank god she rejected this season. There is someone there i dont want her to compete with because she will just be bashed. I dont wannt her to be bashedEmbarrassed

Edited by --MasterMind-- - 26 June 2013 at 1:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AntaresVegaFireLordPhoenixprincess121993VEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MasterMind--

OMG thank god she rejected this season. There is someone there i dont want her to compete with because she will just bashed. I dont wannt her to be bashedEmbarrassed

LOL excatly on to the point my honorLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AntaresVegaprincess121993.HandsomeBanana

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
That was a superb decision on her part! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993

KayAziwa IF-Dazzler
KayAziwa
KayAziwa

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
for the first time i'm really glad that she REJECTED the offer she got..Approve
i want her to be a full-fledged contestant n i want to see her from day one competition not as wild card..

Originally posted by chitsri65

Am happy that she rejected ...'cause wild card entry' is nothing but a substitute to further few weeks of the show and ONLY entertainment factor...

Infact I do not want her to participate in that JDJ at all...should participate on shows based on talent alone but not on talent + popularity...makes no sense to dancers who dance extremely well but end up not winning the title at all...if you look at the non celebrity dancer shows...you will realise how beautiful dancers are and even the winners are reasonable...

I prefer Kratika joining dancing class of all forms and perform in shows rather than stressful and predictable winners show...LOL

Must say KS is an intelligent lady and didn't allow others to get entertained at her expense...

@blue: agree with u my frenz..i want her to participate in "So You Think You Can Dance" kind of show..

Go to top