Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Kratika rejects wild card entry in JDJ6:Mod note pg12 (Page 12)

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Great she didn't accept 
she is smart my Baby dollSmile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11-MishtyBlue-princess121993Chitra_11

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Oh oh chill maaro sab mere jaaniyoon.agar koi aakar bole u bashed dont reply them..waise no one bashed anyone hereLOL..The Word DIVA is not a personal asset for any one..so in this season of JDJ 6 many ladies are thereLOL..i am not following this season since i have no reason to follow..This year Sucks and last year also sucked i followed last year just for my jaan GURU warna who wants to follow that pathetic show in that RANGEELA channel..

This is PV forum not some kachadda fish market nor a Battle Ground..All these days we have kept it sane and pure so ppl who cannot tolerate here will be better no come hereLOL

Anyways my kratz did wise thing not joining that pathetic reality show..ya she  a fab dancer but till that show will be in RANGEELA channel that show will SUCK

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-MishtyBlue-princess121993Chitra_11

-MishtyBlue- IF-Dazzler
-MishtyBlue-
-MishtyBlue-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Again "DIVA" Problem...D'ohI had Enough of Diva fight in FB..ROFL.not Again..Silly.

Iam Damn Happy For KS decision...she is intelligent n Brilliant...JDJ always the Same...and This Season is Overboard...I dont want to Se her in JDJ 6...Want to see her in JDJ 7 if Possible...!!
Crap Show Ever on TV is JDJ...tolerated last season for GC...if i have to tolerate for KS,Will do it with Pleasure...but not this season...I want to see her as Full Fledged Contestant...Big smile

@Miti Nice Decision of Reporting our Own Post...I did the same when Some one distracted my Post...!!Ouch

Again...KS ur briilliant n Intelligent...!!Wink

Edited by -Mrs.MasHGc- - 27 June 2013 at 1:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixVEENAGOPAL

-MishtyBlue- IF-Dazzler
-MishtyBlue-
-MishtyBlue-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

Originally posted by ..MissLonely..

This season sucks! You hear me? SUCKS!

Tushaar just got eliminated and HE IS THE BEST Thing on JDJ Right now! Angry
Before double standards ki accusations are thrown at me let me just say LAST SEASON ALSO SUCKED! You hear me? SUCKED!

Biased Judges & A lame channel that ALWAYS Promotes their people!

And I say this again, this season SUCKS because some people are being favoured way too much like it was LAST YEAR.

So I am just HAPPY My Kratika isn't part of this shitty show, I've had enough with GC and I don't want another round of that with Kratika.

Am i bashing? Well, Come at me bro. Stern Smile

*Claps*
I agree with u!
I don't remember anyone of us saying OMG JDJ is the best show ever even when GC won the show TongueLOL!
So i don't knw why double standards ka accusations may be b/c we still don't like rangeela channel yeah u hear me right its rangeela channel..Yes i'm bashing plzz report this post LOL!
Exactly! agree with u sadiie i have enough of that JDJ show + JDJ forum..
Its funny that we r still accused when we r not actively participarting in bashing of some contestants when fans of few contestants were sure that we will come to bash their favs just b/c they bashed GC last year..
In short we will always get accussed like GC for every action and we have to answer people for our own opinion..on other side people bash our fav and drags them in every damn place just for defending their fav and one more thing i don't knw why people r shouting now that last year winner was quite predictable LOL!
Seriously even till last moment we were not sure b/c if everyone forget then contestants like sushant and even KSG did not win JDJ when they had a huge fanfollowing upar se more than GC few other contestants were promoted more in starting promos they promoted GC phir bharti e.t.c were promoted more..this is not our heache what happens in this season we discuss JDJ of this season b/c KS was apporoached for it but we should not talk abt anything or anyone b/c we don't have right to voice our opinion and one more thing from now onwards don't call KS diva/princess e.t.c in anypost guys b/c its a instigating comment and it will hurt KS fans + KS if she will read us saying this to her Tongue!
I'm sorry but i voted for KS as diva of television on one poll i want to say sorry to KS fans for it Ouch
Abt preaching stuff its funny i admit i'm bias towards my fav but all r bias towards their fav so everyone should admit it instead of preaching others.

WORDS
Haaye Haaye Fatty Kya Reply...Loved it...
@Bold Till at the Last Moment...Many Rumors Came as Rashmi gonna Win...
@Bold Red I cant Forget that Poll so easily...LOL I too Apologies for Calling KS a Diva...Ouch
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged

I see few unwanted comments in back pages .. Its a request to all .. plss respect everyone's POV and dont try to force your views on other people ...

If someone says "this season of JDJ is bad and so she is happy KS not participating" its her POV... respect it .. no need to argue there  ... If someone says " I love this season and also the participants of this season " again its her POV ,... respect it ... No need to quote opposite POVs and create unwanted fights just because u dont agree with the opposite POV ..

Also this is not JDJ forum , so plss dont bring other actors into the discussion who hv nothing to do with PV show or its actors .. since the article is about KS not participating in this season's JDJ , so just stick to that topic and everyone has the freedom to express their views regarding her decision

Any more quotes which r more or less heading towards a fight , will b deleted

PV Dev team

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-MishtyBlue-KamliKudinan0102FireLordPhoenixaanyakunatAbie10kratzyfanEuphoria.faria86.HandsomeBananalovely_nikkiVEENAGOPAL-Dhoop-

faria86 IF-Sizzlerz
faria86
faria86

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by faria86

[QUOTE=faria86]

aww thank you Big smile
you are so sweet too Hug
& i'm maaneetian /Gurtian & i'm not from those fans who hate GC 's wife lol 
i'm DDians & GCians love both to the core EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
& i like KS too she was fab as arthi Big smile

& dear do u have any news about GC's comeback eagerly waiting for GC 's comeback 
& asked him i=on his twitter too but he didn't reply lol i'm following him since very long time on twitter but haven't got lucky yet to get his reply OuchLOL
if you know anything about his comeback plzz do share it with me 
wishing to see him soon on screen with a bang Embarrassed

Its ok dearEmbarrassed!
I really admire u i have seen u always away from bashing session and also u respect everyone's POVEmbarrassed!
abt GC don't knw when he will come back waitring for his comeback tooEmbarrassed!
Don't worry dear u get reply too one day there r many friends of mine trying to get his reply but only few people get it Ouch!
Yeah i will definitely share if i will come to knw anything abt GC's new projectEmbarrassed!

aww thanks for understanding me dear Hug
that's really nice of u Big smile

yes i haven't give up  yet until i getting any reply frm GC EmbarrassedLOL
i told one of my friends too that i will not give up until i get a reply lol so i'm on mission to get a reply LOL & i do tweet him after one or 2 days hope i get lucky soon Embarrassed

aww we all are eagerly waiting for his come back & i think he might have sign something & he will reveal it when he thinks this is the time Smile

i don't know after seeing him in NB & MC  i think he may come back on star plus Big smile
SP knows how popular & good actor he is & that he has huge fan following too Smile
& maybe with ex BV actress bcoz i have read an article about she was offered a show on SP that time the PH denied about anything such 
anyways wish the best for GCBig smile
& hope to get any news about his come back sooon Smile

Edited by faria86 - 27 June 2013 at 9:39am
faria86 IF-Sizzlerz
faria86
faria86

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
anyways all the best for both GC & KS 's upcoming future projects Big smile

Go to top