Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Kratika rejects wild card entry in JDJ6:Mod note pg12 (Page 11)

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
wow thats great.
after coming here I got the happiest newsParty.

And as for the show called "JDJ" , it has always been the worst show for me.
Last year I tolerated it only for GC. But  I dont want KS to go there where drama is given much more priority than dance. I dont have the ability to tolerate it again.Ouch
So for me a big thumbs down for  JDJ for both season 5 and 6Thumbs Down
 If someone thinks that I am double standard, then it is upto them. I dont care at allCool

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07-MishtyBlue-kratzyfan-ProudGCian-roseroseypickachuVEENAGOPALlovely_nikki

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by faria86

Originally posted by pickachu

[QUOTE=faria86]

aww thank you Big smile
you are so sweet too Hug
& i'm maaneetian /Gurtian & i'm not from those fans who hate GC 's wife lol 
i'm DDians & GCians love both to the core EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
& i like KS too she was fab as arthi Big smile

& dear do u have any news about GC's comeback eagerly waiting for GC 's comeback 
& asked him i=on his twitter too but he didn't reply lol i'm following him since very long time on twitter but haven't got lucky yet to get his reply OuchLOL
if you know anything about his comeback plzz do share it with me 
wishing to see him soon on screen with a bang Embarrassed

Its ok dearEmbarrassed!
I really admire u i have seen u always away from bashing session and also u respect everyone's POVEmbarrassed!
abt GC don't knw when he will come back waitring for his comeback tooEmbarrassed!
Don't worry dear u get reply too one day there r many friends of mine trying to get his reply but only few people get it Ouch!
Yeah i will definitely share if i will come to knw anything abt GC's new projectEmbarrassed!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

faria86

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silence_Gold

[QUOTE=pickachu][QUOTE=faria86]

Do u mean I am crazy DD's fan? There are many DD fans who are mature I know, but they don't comment in IF, coz it turned to battle field... Same goes with GC's fans...

I did not knw u r a ddian u used to say that u r Gurtian TongueLOL!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AntaresVega-MishtyBlue-VEENAGOPALlovely_nikki

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..MissLonely..

This season sucks! You hear me? SUCKS!

Tushaar just got eliminated and HE IS THE BEST Thing on JDJ Right now! Angry
Before double standards ki accusations are thrown at me let me just say LAST SEASON ALSO SUCKED! You hear me? SUCKED!

Biased Judges & A lame channel that ALWAYS Promotes their people!

And I say this again, this season SUCKS because some people are being favoured way too much like it was LAST YEAR.

So I am just HAPPY My Kratika isn't part of this shitty show, I've had enough with GC and I don't want another round of that with Kratika.

Am i bashing? Well, Come at me bro. Stern Smile

*Claps*
I agree with u!
I don't remember anyone of us saying OMG JDJ is the best show ever even when GC won the show TongueLOL!
So i don't knw why double standards ka accusations may be b/c we still don't like rangeela channel yeah u hear me right its rangeela channel..Yes i'm bashing plzz report this post LOL!
Exactly! agree with u sadiie i have enough of that JDJ show + JDJ forum..
Its funny that we r still accused when we r not actively participarting in bashing of some contestants when fans of few contestants were sure that we will come to bash their favs just b/c they bashed GC last year..
In short we will always get accussed like GC for every action and we have to answer people for our own opinion..on other side people bash our fav and drags them in every damn place just for defending their fav and one more thing i don't knw why people r shouting now that last year winner was quite predictable LOL!
Seriously even till last moment we were not sure b/c if everyone forget then contestants like sushant and even KSG did not win JDJ when they had a huge fanfollowing upar se more than GC few other contestants were promoted more in starting promos they promoted GC phir bharti e.t.c were promoted more..this is not our heache what happens in this season we discuss JDJ of this season b/c KS was apporoached for it but we should not talk abt anything or anyone b/c we don't have right to voice our opinion and one more thing from now onwards don't call KS diva/princess e.t.c in anypost guys b/c its a instigating comment and it will hurt KS fans + KS if she will read us saying this to her Tongue!
I'm sorry but i voted for KS as diva of television on one poll i want to say sorry to KS fans for it Ouch
Abt preaching stuff its funny i admit i'm bias towards my fav but all r bias towards their fav so everyone should admit it instead of preaching others.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07-MishtyBlue-princess121993DMKJ_VBlovely_nikki

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I have realised all of us are biased towards our favourites so we should stop moral policing others and just concentrate on what we like and yeah sometimes opinions are given against our favourites too but we should be able to bear them and be cool not react all the time else by now GC and KS would have been bigger volcanoes along with all their fans . Seriously i commend all GK fans for the way they have behaved mostly sometimes frustration does take over but its nothing compared to what GC and KS have and are facing by others over the last one and half years. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

amandajoy33moony11-MishtyBlue-FireLordPhoenixkratzyfanDMKJ_VBpickachu

anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Wise decision KratikaThumbs Up
I'm so happy that u rejected that wild card entry offerTongue
Come back soonSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11kriti07-MishtyBlue-FireLordPhoenixkratzyfanpickachu

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhalguniK

I have realised all of us are biased towards our favourites so we should stop moral policing others and just concentrate on what we like and yeah sometimes opinions are given against our favourites too but we should be able to bear them and be cool not react all the time else by now GC and KS would have been bigger volcanoes along with all their fans . Seriously i commend all GK fans for the way they have behaved mostly sometimes frustration does take over but its nothing compared to what GC and KS have and are facing by others over the last one and half years. 

agree but still we should always act mature..we should always be patience while people can bash our fav and us right and left but we should be quiet!
Why people want us to be patient why can't people go and preach to some other fangroup but no!
No one dares to say anything to them and we r the one who always listen silently to all the accusation of bashing e.t.c
Sometimes i think so we should have never reacted mature at first place and just act crazily then no one could accuse us openly abt bashing e.t.c

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07-MishtyBlue-princess121993

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Its a very wise decision of KS to reject the offer this year if shes interested she can come in next time around and here we are there to support her big time. And about the format no comments I really dont know the format to comment nor am an expert in dance to comment on it.  Last year i watched for GC alone , previous to that for sushant , next year if KS does participate I will watch for her too. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11-MishtyBlue-FireLordPhoenixprincess121993kratzyfanfaria86

Go to top