Originally posted by: abhiya_crazyluv

Kratika sengar 

v wise decision 
i don't wana see her in d Shw till 
there is sme 1ns so called diva there 
I wana see her as full fledge cntestant 
ThxGod dii u took wise decision 
Lov her so much 

I want KS too to be a full fledge in next season, but no reason for the indirect remark u make, u don't like the contestant, but many here likes her, so kindly mind ur language.

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: moni6262

😆 wen gc participates in jdj..jdj is d best show wid perfect judges..
N wen dat smone is there, the season sucks wen it hs almost everything same as lst season atleast d judges..
Such double standards..
Bt i wud surely like to see kratz in a dance show as early as possible may b nt jdj bt anythng else wud do...!

That is why I don't comment much here, it's both sides double standard, ppl should practice what they preach, before teaching others...

I love both GC, DD and KS, but people here If they don't stop instigating, they can't expect other people to stop. It's fans whom to blame, Why then to bash these celebs? Hypocrites...

Edited by Silence_Gold - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: villager00

who wrote here that the season sucks?

Go back and see the comments...

Originally posted by: chitsri65

Am happy that she rejected ...'cause wild card entry' is nothing but a substitute to further few weeks of the show and ONLY entertainment factor...

Infact I do not want her to participate in that JDJ at all...should participate on shows based on talent alone but not on talent + popularity...makes no sense to dancers who dance extremely well but end up not winning the title at all...if you look at the non celebrity dancer shows...you will realise how beautiful dancers are and even the winners are reasonable...

I prefer Kratika joining dancing class of all forms and perform in shows rather than stressful and predictable winners show...😆

Must say KS is an intelligent lady and didn't allow others to get entertained at her expense...

In this case you mean too GC winning JDJ too was predictable?...

Originally posted by: pickachu

aww its ok re we knw u love both GC and DD and u knw what u r the most sane ddian i have een till now...U r very sweet😳

Do u mean I am crazy DD's fan? There are many DD fans who are mature I know, but they don't comment in IF, coz it turned to battle field... Same goes with GC's fans...

Edited by Silence_Gold - 10 years ago
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I dont understand what is the problem of some people...Entering every thread and picking some statement or other to create controversy.
Most people have just appreciated  Kratika for not going in as a wild card contestant,and choosing to wait for next year to enter as full fledged contestant from day 1.
Has there been any bashing in this thread? No.
So what if someone said that JDJ sucks or is horrible this season. Is that a crime? Come on please! Isnt it even allowed to comment on a show which KS was offered? Did the member take any names,that JDJ sucks this season because of so and so celebrity?Hello there are 11 celebrities in this season.The members may not have liked dance of anyone out of those 11. They may have not liked presentation, or choreography,or dance forms, or any x,y,z thing about this season...
But over active imagination of some people see this comment targettted at their fav...Is it against IF rules to dislike a show if certain celebs are present? I dont think so...
So please stop blowing things out of proportion. People may or may not like a show for 100 reasons,not everything revolves around a particular celeb...
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
ah ...she is one fine lady rockstar ..
thats an great reply KS ..
Wud Love You To see Ya From Begining ...

on next aseason ...
Originally posted by: -enchanted-

I dont understand what is the problem of some people...Entering every thread and picking some statement or other to create controversy.
Most people have just appreciated  Kratika for not going in as a wild card contestant,and choosing to wait for next year to enter as full fledged contestant from day 1.
Has there been any bashing in this thread? No.
So what if someone said that JDJ sucks or is horrible this season. Is that a crime? Come on please! Isnt it even allowed to comment on a show which KS was offered? Did the member take any names,that JDJ sucks this season because of so and so celebrity?Hello there are 11 celebrities in this season.The members may not have liked dance of anyone out of those 11. They may have not liked presentation, or choreography,or dance forms, or any x,y,z thing about this season...
But over active imagination of some people see this comment targettted at their fav...Is it against IF rules to dislike a show if certain celebs are present? I dont think so...
So please stop blowing things out of proportion. People may or may not like a show for 100 reasons,not everything revolves around a particular celeb...

To say some diva there is called instigating fight, check the comment before pointing fingers, there was no need for such pathetic remark...

KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Silence_Gold

I want KS too to be a full fledge in next season, but no reason for the indirect remark u make, u don't like the contestant, but many here likes her, so kindly mind ur language.

You really need to stop stalking posts ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Everyone has a opinion so please kindly requesting  let this forum stay in peace
No one is mentioning any names yet you jump into posts and start defending 
This is a PV forum that starred GC and KS- so it makes ppl here will first foremost speak and defend them and NO ONE else 😳 
Edited by KamliKudi - 10 years ago
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Silence_Gold

To say some diva there is called instigating fight, check the comment before pointing fingers, there was no need for such pathetic remark...

Diva is an instigation😲... A lot of girls would happily take it as a compliment😆

Till now there was problem with the remark that JDJ sucks this season.Now it is because someone was called Diva…Do you know who? Did she say that this celebrity is a diva… I think there are many female contestants this season …Lauren, Ekta, Shweta, Aarti, Drashti,female choreographers,and not to forget Madhuri Dixit. She could be calling any one of these Diva,how do you know which one she was referring as Diva? Or do you actually yourself think that your fav celeb is a diva,and that's  why assumed this remark is for her. So you see you can never tell which lady she was talking about. And by the way diva is not an instigation, nor an offensive word as you are making it to be.Its dictionary meaning is "a usually glamorous and successful female performer or personality"…And its is actually derived from a word meaning goddess. So you see its not as bad as you are making it out to be,and neither any particular celeb's name was taken as diva.