Arjun

OS- Hunted by the hunter

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
People who are peeping inside. Most welcome . I couldn't stop myself from writing this one. He he.

Hunted by the hunter

She opened her eyes and found herself on the soft matress of a king sized bed. Her head was spinning and she couldn't recognise the place. As he moved her head, she found him standing infront of the mirror, observing the wound made by her.

It angered her much and she tried to got up but she couldn't. She felt as if someone is stopping her from moving . As if someone is contoling her mind. But finally she got up and stepped her feet down. But in the next instant she found herself pinned to the soft matress supported by his hands on her shoulder and he is on her.

He showed her sharp razor teeth but there was no fear in her eyes. And this thing have hurted him.
''what the hell are you doing bloody sucker, ' leave me!! I said leave me!!-she yelled on him while she tried to push him. But he was pushing himself more on her.
It have hurted him, as his power is failed infront of a freaky vampire hunter. But besides that he was angry that it is the the first time one girl didn't responds to him.

She could see his red shining eyes, some part inside her is telling her to push him away and finish his thirsty sould, but another part of her saying is to let him do whatever he wants.

She was struggling as he threw her long jacket out, revealing her bare shoulder and back, and also her neck.
He eyed at her neck while she moved inches away from him. She stepped down and headed toward the door, but she found him at the door in the next instant.

She have no idea what will she do, and she have nothing for her defense.

He walked towards her and said, '' temper temper my lovely hunter'' . He said as he was now inches away from her.
'' didn't your master taught to you, about vampires. '' he questioned her.
While she gritted her teeths, as she answered, '' I better know , what do you mean bloody hell!!''

''oh you know, then don't stress on your tender body, '' he winked at her.

Then picks her up in his arms and again threw her on the bed, and in the next instant he too jumped on the bed, holding captive in his arms.

'' why to kept me here DAMN IT? '' she again yelled on him.
'' so you think I will let you finish my thirsty soul, you poor soul. ' he told her sarcastically while she again pushed him.

He was fed up with her action and this time she felt his lips on her. And this was more shocking for her. She was trying to say something but he never let her blurt out anything as he sealed his lips with her. His hand was holding her hair tightly as , his another hand was stoping her from struggling.

It was not her first kiss but , still she is feeling this magical pleasure, but one part of her is still saying her to push him away. But it is too late. She couldn't resist him for more time. She after sometime stopped struggling. When she felt his razor teeths biting her lips. It is painig her , at the same time she felt the pleasure. And she finally opened her mouth. She somehow knows that no girl can resist the charm of the most handsome evil anyomre.

He himself is now surprised with himself. That it is not the blood of hers that is making him thirsty, but it was completely her, that is burning his soul with desire. He couldn't hold anymore as he rolled the sleevs down from her shoulder , while her legs are encircling his and carssing with his. These action is making him more crazy, while she is kissing him with more passion. He could feel her struggling lips to suck his.

But he don't know what to do. He have to stop this . He couldn't fall for any poor soul, and that to a hunter. No!!!
He literally pushed her away from him and stood up by turning his head. But she was not ready to leave him , not that abruptly.
She also stepped down, and stood up and looked at him. What made the sudden change!!

She holds his hand but he threw her away. But she is too stubborn. Well she also know how to tackle those sckers, but it is different with him now. As he made her sense weak.

By a sudden move, she turned his body and now he was on the bed , and she was on top of him. He was surprised by her move.

'' you shouldn't leave any hunter dude,'' - she said.
While he narrowed his eyes.
'' leave''- he said.
'' na na!! You , my prey hunted my heart and now you want me to leave my own hunter.'' she said.
While a small smile crept upon his face.
'' really''- he asked to confirm.
But she moved forward to his face, and then kissed his necks, while her hand was busy with unbuttoning his shirt. ๐Ÿ˜‰

guys now you want confirmation letter kya??
๐Ÿคฃ

bty this one is for isha/naughtykitty.

Okay i won't mention who is the guy or the girl.
You are free to imagine him as your own choice, you can imagine him as chotu also๐Ÿ˜†

DO TELL ME IF IT IS BLOODY/THIRSTY UPDATE.
Pms to my my buddies only๐Ÿ˜‰

THANK YOU.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Btw my lovely ladies, u also can imagine urself inplace of this daring hunter๐Ÿ˜‰...rofling..
satanslove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ahaan !!!

Good one ...but difficult to imagine Chotu na ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Vampu thats amazing... Loved Vampire and Vampire hunter... Good One...
Christeee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow,
amazing and unexpected kiss

Devilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome OS...
love and enjoy while reading !
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update.
But yarr chotu ko imagine karna mushkil hai.
Yrr itni jaldi khatam plss continue kar na
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing Vampi.
Btw when will write my request. Remember Riya cleanliness freak. ๐Ÿ˜†
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ 

Of course its me & ACP Rawte Sir๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Aur kaun?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜›

Chal main bhi aa gayi tujhe  cheer up karne๐Ÿค— It was nice ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  Keep it up!
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome os

i can imagine ariya only in this

well written

pls continue yaar it's amazing