Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Shall I call you Asad or Ghajini? (Page 5)

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
My fave part - Regards theghostofsamaira

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetish

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aimz-

Originally posted by FingerFetish

Originally posted by -Aimz-

Is it just me or did your Mom had a habit of watching that "Friends" TV Show when you were still inside? Because I swear, you're helluva hillarious person! In fact, I would compare your height of hilarity to Asad's height of dumbass-ness, lol.

But tell you what, I have been quite sadistic through this whole "Haey mein lut gaya, barabaad hoagaya" Asad phase. It's high time the Indian Shows move on from the oh-so-bechaari, kismat ki maari heroines' crapfest, where they stand with their heads bowed, the pallu clutched in their hand and of course the personal Niagara Falls from the kaajal waali eyes. It's all about progression, you know LOL

And danda? What danda lol? Dumbass or jackass (as well as having a great ass), these Indian heroes do not have pain sensors in their skin. Nada, the biology doesn't apply in these shows (heroine falling from a super-high cliff, saved by the hero and instead of going to a hospital, both having eyesex- anyone?) except when the couple has to make babies...then comes the "Bheege Hont Tere" song Embarrassed

Oh shucks *blushes and kicks random rock* you're making me blush with all these compliments! Unfortunately my mother did not watch 'Friends' when I was dying out of boredom inside. I think my sense of humour emerged after I was exposed to Indian Television Drama, Lol! All those red dupaatas that flew over the mountains and outlived the hero and heroine after 80 year leaps placed a severe impact on my life.

*Gasps* That is sadism to the very core! LOL I'm glad your enjoying seeing the hero beating his chest and breaking his glass bangles against the wooden bench of the bed haha! However in my eyes I can now picture him wearing a dance anklet with me shouting 'NAACH ASAD NAACH!' in my most masculine voice. The heroines have contributed enough tears for the Nile River, I don't need the heroes to start competing with them as well. ROFL

Bravo! You nailed it with the mentioning of heroes having a common attribute. A sexy ass! LOL They have absolutely no pain receptors. I demand to know what kind of sorcery this is! Have you noticed that the heroines also do not have a phobia of heights? I mean c'mon! At least one of them should be afraid of heights! So when they're dangling from a cliff, instead of eyesexing the hero, they should be shouting 'GET ME UP! GET ME UP!'.

Oh the funniest is when the hero is drowning (because the evil villain either shot him or hit his head) and so the heroine screams out his name. Then what does she do? She dives into the water to rescue him. But...DEN DEN DENNN the heroine cannot swim! Instead of saving the hero, she ends up drowning and the poor sucker of a hero has to force himself to regain consciousness so he can save his so-called saviour. ROFLROFLROFL

That one always embarrasses me!

Lol, I think we can just go on about the idiocy these Indian Shows feed us day after day and then just to make amends, they would show this steaming hot scene where the hero would caress the heroine's back and open her dori in a slow-y touchy way (notice how she is ALWAYS wearing a blouse with a dori in times like this) and an almost kiss where the hero takes 5 minutes to pin his lady love against the wall, 10 minutes to brush her hair off and cup her face, another 10 minutes to finally bring his lips close to her enticing ones and then, BLOODY HELL, the mobile rings, the fuse blows, the volcano erupts and what not Confused LOL

Ohmyohmyohmy. I can NOT unsee it now. Asad with his classical thumkay and the anklet going chan chan chan. You forgot the part where he would walk towards the mazaar amidst those golden autumn leaves fluttering about (even though it's clearly springitme) and once there, kneeling down and crying out, "Ya Allah, why would you do this to me? HOW can you do this to me? Mein aap se naaraz hogaya hun, BAS!" Sleepy

I know rigghhttt? The eyesex goes on even after they have probably examined every microscopic detail of each others' sclera, pupil and aqueous humour as well as counted the number of eyelashes and all ROFL And SERIOUSLY? They have shown this failed rescue attempt? The feminist in me is gritting her teeth and balling her fists. You see, THIS is why I have such a diabolical approach towards Asad's barbaadi LOL 

LOL! I just pictured everything you pointed out and boy did it make me laugh. 99% of the time, the heroine is dressed in hand-me-downs but the very moment a steaming hot romance scene is being shown, she miraculously changes into a seductive sari that can be easily played with ;) Oh and when he pulls the dori, she arches her back in pleasure all the time. Do not forget the facial caress. He will caress her jaw INTENSELY! The jaw caressing is so INTENSE that I swear the hero would obtain a PHD in memorizing and sculpting the heroines jawline. Then when he moves in for a kiss (as mentioned above), a lot of shit happens to prevent it. Most likely a annoying family member will not know how to mind their own business and would knock on the door or the damn heroine would whisper

Heroine: 'Koi ayega' (Lock the effing door you dumb ass and nobody will come!)
Hero: 'aneh doh' (Yeah right mate. You're all talk. The moment she shouts out your mums name, you're the first to push away).
Heroine: 'Koi dekhlega' (Ever heard of ROMANCING in private?)
Hero: 'Dekh lenedo' (Spineless prick. Has no shame).

LMFAO! I think our imagination will eventually be successful in turning us off from Asad. Period! LOL Now when I see him on screen, I'm going to imagine his classical thumkay and chan chan anklet ROFL

I love how after examining every eye feature, none of them feel awkward. If a guy were to eyesex me, I would either think he is an obsessed psychopath or that something MUST be on my face. Yep! Ekta Kapoor is very fond of those kind of 'dive-into-the-water-and-drown-heroines.

Edited by FingerFetish - 26 June 2013 at 8:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-Nutella.

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladyhobbes

Lol at the banging into rod story! As someone who frequently bangs into sundry things and howls like a wounded dog in the rain, I can understand your predicament!
Thank you! I have been trolling the forum to see if anybody else found it funny that the guy got hit on the head with a rod but is still sauntering around in apparent good health (except for his hyperactive tear ducts)
Actually you should probably call him superman not Ghajini because according to his precious friend's theory he got hit on the head but still had the strength and energy to force himself on her!!! Am I the only one rofl-ing here?
Also am I the only one who is not very pleased with all the news about him 'intensely' weeping all over Rajasthan? Maybe he should come to my city which is in the midst of a severe drought right now! We could sure use the waterworks! 

Howling like a wounded dog is fine with me. So long as it occurs in private! Not, however in the presence of your mentally arranged husband to be! << I make myself laugh. Ha! Superman? I don't think Superman has hyperactive tear ducts -.- I don't even know WHO to compare him with! I think comparing him to the typical cry baby mute heroines of Indian Television would be most suitable.

Nope, you are not the only one laughing here. I find it ridiculous that he is convinced that a whack on the head would allow him to force himself onto a woman. So according to this theory, every guy with a whacked head will become a potential rapist. Right. Bravo creatives, bravo!

Haha! Your  hilarious! LOL

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

BAHAHAHAHA! Nice post! Good hunour you've got there. I have read some of your previous posts i totally love them. Good to have you back. Keep writing more! LOL

and honestly They have actually turned Asad into a heroine like KSG said in his interview today as well. Oh well! I am keeping my fingers crossed that Asad Mans up this time. Gull Aunty Ji per aitebaar kerna pare ga. LOL

Reading your username forced me to look outside my window. It's a cloudy cold ass day and the thought of a nice warm cup of chai or cup of hot chocolate would be quite DRINKABLE right now. LOL

Thank you! Feels good to be back. Hopefully I can manage to stick around for longer :P I've lost all my faith in Gul Aunty. I have followed and drooled/obsessed over her previous shows and she sure as hell knows how to kill them! She actually has made Asad look the weakest out of all her angry young man characters (Maan, Arnav and Asad). He certainly cries much more than both of her previous characters combined! Ouch

I myself am having a Cup Of Chai right now. You see i have an obsession with tea and yeah Cold weather and Tea are like the PERFECT combination. Day Dreaming

Yeah do stick around it'll be great. LOL This is actually my first Show after years and later i watched IPK's starting episodes but i have heard stories what Gul did to that show. Oh how i wish nothing like that happens to QH. Yup the other guys Maan and Arnav still acted Manly enough they have made Asad totally the opposite. Ouch

Mmm you know what else is the best combination? Chocolate and tea! YUM! *Licks my Angelina Jolie lips* LOL.

I was not THAT fond of IPK but I did watch the show. LOL I was, however, a HUGE HUGE fan of her show 'Geet'. Gul DEMOLISHED that show. Just thinking about how she ruined it, brings tears to my eyes. Ouch

Cup-Of-Chai

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Indeed! It is I, Samira the finger lover! Approve I've been roaming around the forums. Sometimes commenting in controversial threads just to look like a biatch for no good reason. LOL

You should all be aware of my obsession for pretty fingers and hands. I absolutely ABSOLUTELY love men that have attractive hands! You don't want the rough, square nailed Salman Khan hands romancing you. Nope, no way *shakes head*. You don't want a guy that ferociously bites his nail to be touching you *CRIIINGE*. You want clean, long, slender, perfectly trimmed nails. *Drools*. Have you seen Karan Singh Grover's hands? They are so long and clean! ALSO if you know actors such as Gurmeet Choudhary and Harshad Chopra, you will know what I mean. They have hands down the BEST LOOKING FINGERS!

Zahara, you make total sense. LOL

*Literally googling Harshad Chopra's fingers* ROFL Nope, fingers doesn't do it for me, I'm afraid. Although, I do have a thing for voices. Gosh, if a guy has a husky voice - *faints*! 

ROFLROFL C'mon! How could fingers not do it for you? Can you imagine your partner trying to touch you with bitten nails? Dead Oh Lord. Just thinking about bitten nails makes me want to throw up. Ouch

OHMY! Yum! Voices are also the biggest biggest turn on! Have you heard Iqbal Khans voice? *DROOOL*. That man has a VOICE TO DIE FOR!
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

My fave part - Regards theghostofsamaira

Haha it's Samira :P
ladyhobbes Groupbie
ladyhobbes
ladyhobbes

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ladyhobbes

Lol at the banging into rod story! As someone who frequently bangs into sundry things and howls like a wounded dog in the rain, I can understand your predicament!
Thank you! I have been trolling the forum to see if anybody else found it funny that the guy got hit on the head with a rod but is still sauntering around in apparent good health (except for his hyperactive tear ducts)
Actually you should probably call him superman not Ghajini because according to his precious friend's theory he got hit on the head but still had the strength and energy to force himself on her!!! Am I the only one rofl-ing here?
Also am I the only one who is not very pleased with all the news about him 'intensely' weeping all over Rajasthan? Maybe he should come to my city which is in the midst of a severe drought right now! We could sure use the waterworks! 

Howling like a wounded dog is fine with me. So long as it occurs in private! Not, however in the presence of your mentally arranged husband to be! << I make myself laugh. Ha! Superman? I don't think Superman has hyperactive tear ducts -.- I don't even know WHO to compare him with! I think comparing him to the typical cry baby mute heroines of Indian Television would be most suitable.

Nope, you are not the only one laughing here. I find it ridiculous that he is convinced that a whack on the head would allow him to force himself onto a woman. So according to this theory, every guy with a whacked head will become a potential rapist. Right. Bravo creatives, bravo!

Haha! Your  hilarious! LOL

Haha but unfortunately such incidents occur only when you are trying to be your sophisticated best - usually in front of your 'mentally arranged husband to be'!
Hm yeah Asad does seem to be crying a lot these days - more than Zoya even. Maybe that's the fresh and different thing that Gul wants to show with this show? Role reversal - The hero as the beloved weeping abla nari of Indian soaps!
All this talk about Asad's thumkas and anklets is making me picture him in a ghagra twirling like a dervish!!! Dear God I can never watch KSG with a straight face again. LOL
I rarely comment on posts here but yours was just too funny to ignore!!!

FingerFetish

AsYa_4_ever Senior Member
AsYa_4_ever
AsYa_4_ever

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  
You are too much !  Hug

More please !

FingerFetish

Go to top