Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Shall I call you Asad or Ghajini? (Page 4)

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aimz-

Is it just me or did your Mom had a habit of watching that "Friends" TV Show when you were still inside? Because I swear, you're helluva hillarious person! In fact, I would compare your height of hilarity to Asad's height of dumbass-ness, lol.

But tell you what, I have been quite sadistic through this whole "Haey mein lut gaya, barabaad hoagaya" Asad phase. It's high time the Indian Shows move on from the oh-so-bechaari, kismat ki maari heroines' crapfest, where they stand with their heads bowed, the pallu clutched in their hand and of course the personal Niagara Falls from the kaajal waali eyes. It's all about progression, you know LOL

And danda? What danda lol? Dumbass or jackass (as well as having a great ass), these Indian heroes do not have pain sensors in their skin. Nada, the biology doesn't apply in these shows (heroine falling from a super-high cliff, saved by the hero and instead of going to a hospital, both having eyesex- anyone?) except when the couple has to make babies...then comes the "Bheege Hont Tere" song Embarrassed

Oh shucks *blushes and kicks random rock* you're making me blush with all these compliments! Unfortunately my mother did not watch 'Friends' when I was dying out of boredom inside. I think my sense of humour emerged after I was exposed to Indian Television Drama, Lol! All those red dupaatas that flew over the mountains and outlived the hero and heroine after 80 year leaps placed a severe impact on my life.

*Gasps* That is sadism to the very core! LOL I'm glad your enjoying seeing the hero beating his chest and breaking his glass bangles against the wooden bench of the bed haha! However in my eyes I can now picture him wearing a dance anklet with me shouting 'NAACH ASAD NAACH!' in my most masculine voice. The heroines have contributed enough tears for the Nile River, I don't need the heroes to start competing with them as well. ROFL

Bravo! You nailed it with the mentioning of heroes having a common attribute. A sexy ass! LOL They have absolutely no pain receptors. I demand to know what kind of sorcery this is! Have you noticed that the heroines also do not have a phobia of heights? I mean c'mon! At least one of them should be afraid of heights! So when they're dangling from a cliff, instead of eyesexing the hero, they should be shouting 'GET ME UP! GET ME UP!'.

Oh the funniest is when the hero is drowning (because the evil villain either shot him or hit his head) and so the heroine screams out his name. Then what does she do? She dives into the water to rescue him. But...DEN DEN DENNN the heroine cannot swim! Instead of saving the hero, she ends up drowning and the poor sucker of a hero has to force himself to regain consciousness so he can save his so-called saviour. ROFLROFLROFL

That one always embarrasses me!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-Nutella.

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shelly1026

Wow!! Your post made up for all the tears I cried while watching the scenes (and more!!). ROFL

Thank you! Now I'll be thinking about ur post and grinning to myself like an idiot all day   LOL

Glad to be of service! LOL
superbored Newbie
superbored
superbored

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FingerFetish

Originally posted by superbored

Damn! You are good at thisClap. I have to admit that this is by far the most amusing post I've read in this forum. I recently signed up here but have been skulking around for like, an eternity. You know, too lazy to sign up, quietly going through the posts open to non-members and the usual stalker stuff.LOL 

But dude, you are bang-on when it comes to the getting hit on the head thing (I'd say you hit the nail on the head with a double hammer but it'd be a lame-ass pun). Umm..scratch that. Tongue

I am really really disappointed that Asad has not opened his mouth to clarify what happened. I mean, he's the one who's always raising his voice even in matters where  he's wrong. And now that he has been wronged, he suddenly becomes an abla naari and goes all teary-eyed-cat-got-my-toungue types. 

What a shame. Thumbs Down

Thank you oh superbored fellow! I do hope you are now superentertained! LOL You should read my previous posts. I actually find them more amusing. Lord, I sound stuck up and snobby. *Sigh* I know the lazy feeling. The only thing that motivated me to sign up was the ANNOYING sign up/log in message that would pop up every damn time. I also got fed up with not being able to view the 'Members only' posts.

How dare they try to keep the written updates a secret from me! ROFL

Please don't scratch the lame-ass-pun. It sure as hell was a good one! LOL

It is so unbelievably annoying that they are turning his character into MUSH! He had a tongue on him and would never keep his mouth shut when it came to accusing people or jumping to conclusions. Now that he is actually being wronged, all he can do is walk around with tears in his eyes. Where the hell is the angry young man! HE was supposed to be an angry young man! I DEMAND his anger to surface so he can shut everyone up and tell them the damn story.

Did you see yesterday's episode?? Did you?

Oh God!! I am sooo furious at that stupid man! How could he believe her? Not an ounce of doubt?
I can understand that wicked woman making up the whole story but has this guy lost his brains? The way he blindly trusts this one-eyed bitch is beyond my threshold of tolerance. 

And, and he is still walking around in the "haye-mai-lut-gayi" phase. Yaar grow a pair and do something about your situation. Also, what is it with the whole, "Mai tumhe badnaam nahi hone dunga Tannu" thing? Please don't tell me he'll marry her. Dead

At this point, I feel like shouting "BAS!!!" at the TV screen repeatedly. Angry

*sigh*
I'm so disappointed.Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetish

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

FingerFetish

ladyhobbes Groupbie
ladyhobbes
ladyhobbes

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Lol at the banging into rod story! As someone who frequently bangs into sundry things and howls like a wounded dog in the rain, I can understand your predicament!
Thank you! I have been trolling the forum to see if anybody else found it funny that the guy got hit on the head with a rod but is still sauntering around in apparent good health (except for his hyperactive tear ducts)
Actually you should probably call him superman not Ghajini because according to his precious friend's theory he got hit on the head but still had the strength and energy to force himself on her!!! Am I the only one rofl-ing here?
Also am I the only one who is not very pleased with all the news about him 'intensely' weeping all over Rajasthan? Maybe he should come to my city which is in the midst of a severe drought right now! We could sure use the waterworks! 

FingerFetish

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

BAHAHAHAHA! Nice post! Good hunour you've got there. I have read some of your previous posts i totally love them. Good to have you back. Keep writing more! LOL

and honestly They have actually turned Asad into a heroine like KSG said in his interview today as well. Oh well! I am keeping my fingers crossed that Asad Mans up this time. Gull Aunty Ji per aitebaar kerna pare ga. LOL

Reading your username forced me to look outside my window. It's a cloudy cold ass day and the thought of a nice warm cup of chai or cup of hot chocolate would be quite DRINKABLE right now. LOL

Thank you! Feels good to be back. Hopefully I can manage to stick around for longer :P I've lost all my faith in Gul Aunty. I have followed and drooled/obsessed over her previous shows and she sure as hell knows how to kill them! She actually has made Asad look the weakest out of all her angry young man characters (Maan, Arnav and Asad). He certainly cries much more than both of her previous characters combined! Ouch

I myself am having a Cup Of Chai right now. You see i have an obsession with tea and yeah Cold weather and Tea are like the PERFECT combination. Day Dreaming

Yeah do stick around it'll be great. LOL This is actually my first Show after years and later i watched IPK's starting episodes but i have heard stories what Gul did to that show. Oh how i wish nothing like that happens to QH. Yup the other guys Maan and Arnav still acted Manly enough they have made Asad totally the opposite. Ouch

FingerFetish

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Damn! You are good at thisClap. I have to admit that this is by far the most amusing post I've read in this forum. I recently signed up here but have been skulking around for like, an eternity. You know, too lazy to sign up, quietly going through the posts open to non-members and the usual stalker stuff.LOL 

But dude, you are bang-on when it comes to the getting hit on the head thing (I'd say you hit the nail on the head with a double hammer but it'd be a lame-ass pun). Umm..scratch that. Tongue

I am really really disappointed that Asad has not opened his mouth to clarify what happened. I mean, he's the one who's always raising his voice even in matters where  he's wrong. And now that he has been wronged, he suddenly becomes an abla naari and goes all teary-eyed-cat-got-my-toungue types. 

What a shame. Thumbs Down

Thank you oh superbored fellow! I do hope you are now superentertained! LOL You should read my previous posts. I actually find them more amusing. Lord, I sound stuck up and snobby. *Sigh* I know the lazy feeling. The only thing that motivated me to sign up was the ANNOYING sign up/log in message that would pop up every damn time. I also got fed up with not being able to view the 'Members only' posts.

How dare they try to keep the written updates a secret from me! ROFL

Please don't scratch the lame-ass-pun. It sure as hell was a good one! LOL

It is so unbelievably annoying that they are turning his character into MUSH! He had a tongue on him and would never keep his mouth shut when it came to accusing people or jumping to conclusions. Now that he is actually being wronged, all he can do is walk around with tears in his eyes. Where the hell is the angry young man! HE was supposed to be an angry young man! I DEMAND his anger to surface so he can shut everyone up and tell them the damn story.

Did you see yesterday's episode?? Did you?

Oh God!! I am sooo furious at that stupid man! How could he believe her? Not an ounce of doubt?
I can understand that wicked woman making up the whole story but has this guy lost his brains? The way he blindly trusts this one-eyed bitch is beyond my threshold of tolerance. 

And, and he is still walking around in the "haye-mai-lut-gayi" phase. Yaar grow a pair and do something about your situation. Also, what is it with the whole, "Mai tumhe badnaam nahi hone dunga Tannu" thing? Please don't tell me he'll marry her. Dead

At this point, I feel like shouting "BAS!!!" at the TV screen repeatedly. Angry

*sigh*
I'm so disappointed.Disapprove

No! No I did not! I read the written update though! I did not want to torture myself by sitting down and wasting 30 minutes of my life for a STUPID BLINDED HERO! I was just about to pull my hair and rip it off from frustration. After EVERY DAMN THING he still freaking believes the one eyed fudge face.

I swear if he even whispers or positions his lips to PREPARE saying the word 'marriage' to Tanu, I will punch my television screen. Asad is by far the most stupidest hero I have ever come across (I'm exaggerating right now but since I'm so angry, I cannot remember any more stupid heroes).

Disappointed is an understatement. Ouch

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Indeed! It is I, Samira the finger lover! Approve I've been roaming around the forums. Sometimes commenting in controversial threads just to look like a biatch for no good reason. LOL

You should all be aware of my obsession for pretty fingers and hands. I absolutely ABSOLUTELY love men that have attractive hands! You don't want the rough, square nailed Salman Khan hands romancing you. Nope, no way *shakes head*. You don't want a guy that ferociously bites his nail to be touching you *CRIIINGE*. You want clean, long, slender, perfectly trimmed nails. *Drools*. Have you seen Karan Singh Grover's hands? They are so long and clean! ALSO if you know actors such as Gurmeet Choudhary and Harshad Chopra, you will know what I mean. They have hands down the BEST LOOKING FINGERS!

Zahara, you make total sense. LOL

*Literally googling Harshad Chopra's fingers* ROFL Nope, fingers doesn't do it for me, I'm afraid. Although, I do have a thing for voices. Gosh, if a guy has a husky voice - *faints*! 

Edited by ZAHARA. - 26 June 2013 at 8:02am

FingerFetish

Go to top