India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Shall I call you Asad or Ghajini?

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Bends backwards and 1920's her way into this forum after a LONG ASS TIME. The Exorcism of Emily Rose and every creepy possessed heroine ain't got nothing on me! (I just pictured myself doing this and successfully managed to creep myself out. Oh the delights of having to go to sleep and being scared of MYSELF rather then the potential demon lurking underneath my bed, in my closet, outside my window or down the staircase). JUST GREAT! I deserve a medal. Who in their right mind scares themselves? Willingly!

SO. I suppose there is a whole lot of crap occurring in this show. And I thought things were getting worse in the television world (i.e. Prena loving two men, having countless kids, Kripa being a little annoying shit and being WAY too fertile for her own good etc etc) BUT this is pretty damn bad. I understand that Asad absolutely has NO IDEA what on earth is going on and he is a tad confused.

BUT- EH!

I am SO ANNOYED with the producers effort in making him turn into some kind of MUTE PARVARTI or Tulsi Maya! I've watched enough sacrificial and close mouthed heroines to last me a bloody lifetime. I do not wish to see the HERO turn into one as well. Why on earth can he not simply kick open the damn doors and shout 'BAS!' like all the heroes and fathers do in every show! (Regardless of the fact that they are ALWAYS in the wrong during the BAS moment! ROFL Reference to Mr Bajaj from Kasauti Zindagi Ki. He used to always raise his index finger and shout BAS when he was ALWAYS wrong!).

This time for a nice change, the hero is not in the wrong and therefore the infamous 'BAS and index finger raising moment' can be effectively applied in this scenario. I sound like I'm conducting a scientific investigation. He can shout BAS and say 'listen to me!' The creatives are treating the head-hitting-rod scene quite unrealistically. Who on earth forgets getting hit on the head with a pole looking bat thing-a-magijy. I'd still be crying from the pain! Has Asad NEVER watched Ghajini before? Good lord, the man got hit on the head by a rod and despite having a 15 minute memory loss, he can STILL REMEMBER GETTING HIT ON THE HEAD! You know why? Because it damn well HURTS too much to forget!

My nostril is flaring in outrage! AND MIND YOU, it is not an attractive sight. So if you are already half way in love with me, then please overlook this paragraph and picture Aishwarya Rai. Thank you. I'm not even going to mention how someone could possibly forget the prick of a syringe. I'm 21 years old and I still CRINGE at the thought of having an injection. But our super strong muscular hero (hubba hubba *perverted grin*) did not feel a damn thing. ANYWAY I want Asad to stand up and force everyone to listen to him. Tell the world he got hit and Zoya (the smart girl) will realize the creepy eyed girl (forgot her name) was at fault.

In conclusion, I would like to share my 'hit on the head' moment with you fellow human beings. We all saw how astonishingly attractive Asad looked as he got hit. There was no crunching up of his facial features nor did he open his mouth and reveal all his teeth like a lion does when he roars or yawns. Alas. *Shakes head as tears well up* Alas. We are not Asad. We are humans. I had the misfortune of walking at Uni and acting all superior when I spotted my gorgeous crush lingering around. He was speaking to me and I was replying (LIKE A BOSS!) and BAM I slammed into a pole. I slammed so hard that my ears were ringing and everything started to swirl around me. Not only did I SCRUNCH UP MY FACE, my nostrils FLARED like a Baboon and I opened my God damn mouth and showed him MY TEETH, TONGUE and TONSILS AS I YOWLED no I mean ROARED in pain.

^ I get teary eyed every time I recall this moment of my demise. Yes demise because surely you do not expect me to survive after that happened. The shame just about killed me. I sunk so low that the tectonic plates gave way to my departing body and I headbutted my way through the earths crust only to float aimlessly and lifelessly around the solar system.

Regards
TheGhostofSamira.

Edited by FingerFetish - 25 June 2013 at 7:49am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

cindyb96LuvshivsuperboredAsYa_4_everskcpIPKKND_PyaarJaren93....SankaDevi...TAMANNA23havokhotlineShaily.AsadkiDeewaniHoneySuckleangili-Devanshi-PriyankahosanaantiquegoldHamariAduriKahnMadame_Noddy-iLoveKaran-sneaky-ajRuchaMulayKambakthIshqNutella.milinda.shreyz..Ankita..gieeVenus.X-khaleesi-ohsehun.starsinmyeyes-jawaria-Nithiya95MrDarcyfanGroverAddictZAHARA.Cup-Of-ChaiAsad-Kii-Arzoopallavi25shanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

Madame_Noddy IF-Dazzler
Madame_Noddy
Madame_Noddy

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
1st reaction: Ur back?! like really? *rubs eyes hard and pinches to see it its true*. missed your quirky and funny posts a lot!!!
2nd reaction: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ROFL ROFL Ur seriously funny u know!!! U totally cracked me up! i understand that asad doesnt remember the "night" but how could he forget that hit and injection?! Ghajini hi sharma jaye! and that 'BAS' part...brilliant LOL...hope he did that! and that head banging part...happens with me all the time, and i bang into minimum of three things a day #truest story of my life ROFL

Great post!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetish

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madame_Noddy

1st reaction: Ur back?! like really? *rubs eyes hard and pinches to see it its true*. missed your quirky and funny posts a lot!!!
2nd reaction: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ROFL ROFL Ur seriously funny u know!!! U totally cracked me up! i understand that asad doesnt remember the "night" but how could he forget that hit and injection?! Ghajini hi sharma jaye! and that 'BAS' part...brilliant LOL...hope he did that! and that head banging part...happens with me all the time, and i bang into minimum of three things a day #truest story of my life ROFL

Great post!!!

Yep! It's true! ROFL I have a pattern of being quite active for the first two weeks then BAM I return back to the sedentary life and morph into an ultimate couch potato. Glad somebody missed me *sniff sniff* I need a lover like you who also remembers and simultaneously misses me at the same time. Oh sexy lover-to-be where art thou!?

Exactly! I don't hold him responsible for not remembering that night. Wouldn't blame him either. If I had to wake up and see THAT next to me, I'd pick up the rod and smash my own head with the hope of getting amnesia.

Thank you for finding me funny. Really thank you LOL. It does things to to my ego! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ahaliaMadame_NoddyVenus.X

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
loved your post...QH has been different from the other shows...but it could really do with a typical 'BAS moment' from Asad now...

FingerFetish

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

loved your post...QH has been different from the other shows...but it could really do with a typical 'BAS moment' from Asad now...

Word. This show has been unique in it's own right but for once, I am desperate for a typical BAS moment as well. One BAS can remove all the misunderstandings!

starsinmyeyes

superbored Newbie
superbored
superbored

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Damn! You are good at thisClap. I have to admit that this is by far the most amusing post I've read in this forum. I recently signed up here but have been skulking around for like, an eternity. You know, too lazy to sign up, quietly going through the posts open to non-members and the usual stalker stuff.LOL 

But dude, you are bang-on when it comes to the getting hit on the head thing (I'd say you hit the nail on the head with a double hammer but it'd be a lame-ass pun). Umm..scratch that. Tongue

I am really really disappointed that Asad has not opened his mouth to clarify what happened. I mean, he's the one who's always raising his voice even in matters where  he's wrong. And now that he has been wronged, he suddenly becomes an abla naari and goes all teary-eyed-cat-got-my-toungue types. 

What a shame. Thumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetishpallavi25

antiquegold Goldie
antiquegold
antiquegold

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Thank you for making me laugh!

FingerFetish

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superbored

Damn! You are good at thisClap. I have to admit that this is by far the most amusing post I've read in this forum. I recently signed up here but have been skulking around for like, an eternity. You know, too lazy to sign up, quietly going through the posts open to non-members and the usual stalker stuff.LOL 

But dude, you are bang-on when it comes to the getting hit on the head thing (I'd say you hit the nail on the head with a double hammer but it'd be a lame-ass pun). Umm..scratch that. Tongue

I am really really disappointed that Asad has not opened his mouth to clarify what happened. I mean, he's the one who's always raising his voice even in matters where  he's wrong. And now that he has been wronged, he suddenly becomes an abla naari and goes all teary-eyed-cat-got-my-toungue types. 

What a shame. Thumbs Down

Thank you oh superbored fellow! I do hope you are now superentertained! LOL You should read my previous posts. I actually find them more amusing. Lord, I sound stuck up and snobby. *Sigh* I know the lazy feeling. The only thing that motivated me to sign up was the ANNOYING sign up/log in message that would pop up every damn time. I also got fed up with not being able to view the 'Members only' posts.

How dare they try to keep the written updates a secret from me! ROFL

Please don't scratch the lame-ass-pun. It sure as hell was a good one! LOL

It is so unbelievably annoying that they are turning his character into MUSH! He had a tongue on him and would never keep his mouth shut when it came to accusing people or jumping to conclusions. Now that he is actually being wronged, all he can do is walk around with tears in his eyes. Where the hell is the angry young man! HE was supposed to be an angry young man! I DEMAND his anger to surface so he can shut everyone up and tell them the damn story.

Edited by FingerFetish - 25 June 2013 at 8:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

superboredpallavi25

Go to top