India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

UNETHICAL

ASMALATIF Newbie
ASMALATIF
ASMALATIF

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
I know that so many of the forumites like the discussion here. Even I enjoy being a part of this forum and I have all FFs in this forum. I agree that reading & writing are individual freedom and no one has the right to impose restrictions on that. Some how I am quite uncomfortable with a particular FF. I stopped reading it longback what made me feel bad about the FF is not the contents but the way in which d writer rather prodly states that the hero of the FF and her inspiration to write she has received from the actor  and he is a her Son and unashamedly in the most obscure manner describes the sexual sequences. Her write up simply revolves around the sexual life of the couples without revolving around anything. what bother me is the pseudo portrayal on one hand the writer says she is dedicated this FF to her SON and describes the most intimate moments of her son. I am a proud mother and when I read her writeup I just felt like puking the reason is not what she has written but the way in which she has linked herself with the actor and her portray of his character there.

bc123456 IF-Dazzler
bc123456
bc123456

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
I think we had this discussion sometime back too , and yes freedom of expression is important , but we do have a moderator whose work it is to check , I think she must be keeping a track , also we do have a lot of youngsters on the forum, who I know are a group of very intelligent , aware people ,it's lovely when the forum is full fun and lots of mad posts , which keep us in fits of laughter , let keep it that way a place to be happy in

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Veni-Vidi-ViciJusticeDenied17

Ena292 Goldie
Ena292
Ena292

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
i can't remember which ff that was dedicated to someone's son!!!
Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
I agree with doc Babs... we had a long and detailed discussion not so long ago...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index