Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

KriYaansh: Words are not enough!

agirlhasnoname. IF-Stunnerz
agirlhasnoname.
agirlhasnoname.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Since it is
KriYaansh week, and we are simply conveying how much we Love KriYaansh.

They came into our life's slowly, it was a gradual process where we developed both with our KriYaansh, and that bond was everlasting. 

Till this  date people write on them.. Why? Reason is simple- Because we Love them. 

KriYaansh fans had underwent worst heart break. 
But this week is to join hands and Cherish the sweet time we spent dreaming about them. ^_____^

So lets re-create our old time and drool over some precious KriYaansh moments ! ;)

That Kiss, Obviously the Famous KriYaansh Butterfly Kiss! ^_^ It was so adorable. And the reaction of Rey after the kiss, haha.. He was so cute!

" Love the Way you Lie" Just gonna stand and Watch me Burn...

This song- actually I love it like hell earlier. but after it was played on KR, I loved it even more.

The Rain sequence! Yes... One of the beautiful scene's. Rey dreaming of kria... and that too in such a beautiful , yet painful song. 

This sequence ! ROFL baahahaa,,,

Kriya :"Rey chodo mujhe .."
And then she realizes that his hands were not more holding her.. Eee.. it was so cute !

There are many more scene's.

Post with pictures, Lets add all of them here in list ! ;) 

I just got time to upload few pics and type whatever was on my mind.

PS Snigu: I hope you'll comment on this one Snigu .. See I did no cheating ! ROFL   And Deetha :Get ready! "Maal " Evil Smile 

Edited by Incandescence. - 25 June 2013 at 6:11am

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103ash96reahalkavidoll2012moni94kria_reyd3D3kriyansh4everkasya123Chaithra_Arshaskreyatinad3loverroshnithedivapinkypanrockskriyaansh.reyam..ANVESHA..rubykriyanshcutekriyadivyani.arshaMeesocutekriapatelspicyraysJahnavi_KRASenrique305puja_arshaEffaciouskrasforevertaniya_dostiiaTTiTude_dIvAayaan786-vaishnavimuralCrazy_ArshiArshalicioussanjana_D3zona_malik--RAINA----Ritu--Radiance.Keisha.Fate.IntervinedRoxxy47shalini_arshaPihu.k11Divine_darknessanjoriiiPrincess_Devilsweetydiyafrienyogini64--Shukti--Pumpkinnbasket_101Kanchi..daisydee425KR_anki_ArShasumimitaMadhu_ArShaSnigs.bluelashesanjali22Black_Stone..DamonCrazy..crazyskykuhu_Arshaluv_arshaDeetha.KriYaansh960-FrozenRain-Rajeshwari_KRchand91swaron9113DilBanjaranature2-Ocean.eyes--PyaariBhootni-

Effacious IF-Dazzler
Effacious
Effacious

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
sach kahu toh the very first pic which u posted initially made my heart stop for a sec... ROFL

coming to what u've posted... i can just say... Haaye... Day Dreaming

the butterfly kiss... was purely magical...

and... i really love... Love the way you lie sequence.. coz der were no promos abt it... but when it came... we were stunned... this was somthing which i saw whenever repeat telecast came... Day Dreaming Embarrassed

and that last wala scene... ROFL ..that was awesomeee...

Kriyaansh memories are indeed enough for us to rejoice them... Embarrassed

Edited by akanksha_arsha - 25 June 2013 at 6:23am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kria_reyd3..Roop..kuhu_ArshaDeetha.Snigs.agirlhasnoname.

agirlhasnoname.
agirlhasnoname.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
^Akku Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EffaciousSnigs.

Effacious IF-Dazzler
Effacious
Effacious

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Incandescence.

^Akku Wink

jha kriyaansh vha mai... Wink

will be making my topic tomorrow... Big smile

Snigs.agirlhasnoname.

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Kiss!WinkTongue Well, so many shows had leads almost kissing or shadow sign of kissing but no one beautifully portrayed Butterfly Kiss!Big smileLOL Maybe this type of beautiful n creative ideas comes only with a beautiful couple like KriyanshBig smile Love them alot..

Love d way u lie...if u observe Rey's dreams r always hotWinkLOL Only if u understand. Surprised would be an understatement when I saw Shakti included in Amar's solo..it was epicBig smile

Love d way he pulled her, If only dat Nilesh wudnt have stopped demEmbarrassedLOL

First picBlushingBlushing*Kriyansh haye rama*

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kria_reyd3EffaciousRoxxy47..Roop..--Shukti--kuhu_ArshaKriYaansh960DilBanjaraagirlhasnoname.

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Amazing postClapClap

kuhu_Arshaagirlhasnoname.

puja_arsha IF-Dazzler
puja_arsha
puja_arsha

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
KRIYAANSH a couple which bound us together in a family...
The couple whose mejic is so much so that almost all of us have them even in oir dreams that too till now...
None of us knew that this couple would create such a place in all of our hearts ki we will cherish them even when they are no more onscreen...
KR ki har ada par hum sab fida hain...phir chahe wo unki pyaari baatein ho ya look look hawa hawa ho ya phir cute cute sweet fites...aye haye...
Jab KR the...we all lived with them...jab they were happy we all were happy...n jb wo sad hote the to hum sab b sad ho jaate the...
Just miss those moments n all d KR scenes...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kuhu_ArshaSnigs.agirlhasnoname.

agirlhasnoname.
agirlhasnoname.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snigdha_arsha

Kiss!WinkTongue Well, so many shows had leads almost kissing or shadow sign of kissing but no one beautifully portrayed Butterfly Kiss!Big smileLOL Maybe this type of beautiful n creative ideas comes only with a beautiful couple like KriyanshBig smile Love them alot..

Love d way u lie...if u observe Rey's dreams r always hotWinkLOL Only if u understand. Surprised would be an understatement when I saw Shakti included in Amar's solo..it was epicBig smile

Love d way he pulled her, If only dat Nilesh wudnt have stopped demEmbarrassedLOL

First picBlushingBlushing*Kriyansh haye rama*
 Exactly. Kiss was redefined. And I fell in love with Kria's character even more !

Eee it was so effin much Cute !

And Love the way you lie sequence was something par-excellence, beautifully shot and executed! And obviously Kr heat was  not controlled by Rain. Despite of Rain, this sequence was HOT!

Yes first pic, Haye Rama. :$ 

kuhu_ArshaSnigs.

Go to top