Additi recent shows

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Smileyfatemah

Smileyfatemah

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Zindagi Kahe Smile Please.  100episodes

badalte rishton ki dastaan 72 episodes

I remember people thought that the zksp was ending so shortly but here this show ended so fast. I never followed it continuously. Sbs I used to see. She will be missed while away from the screen again though. 

Zee tv thinks that getting the same good actors will mean the shows will be a success but that is not always true. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

latchimepersaud

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Additi recent shows" in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top