Update it please and don't end it
And if possible add me to your pm list please

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RiddhiShetye

RiddhiShetye Goldie
RiddhiShetye
RiddhiShetye

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Finally I Could Think And Write Something!! Sorry For The Delay! 

Chp: 4

Uptill Now...It Was Confirmed And Decided That Viren & Jeevika Are Goin To Get Married Soon! Smile
Even Though They Were Happy From Inside...The Misunderstandings Between Them Were Not Been Sorted Out!
Whenever Jeevs Would Try To Fix It Up...Viren Would Make Some Excuses And Run Away! Though He Knew That It Wasn't The Fault Of Thiers...Or Maybe It Was A Huge Mistake By Jeevs...It Was His Ego That Could Come Up...And Say That I'll Never Forgive Her For Not Trusting My Love For Her! 
It Was Saturday Evening. Viren Is Packing His Stuff For His Trip To Chandigarh. Virat Enters.
Virat – "Kya Baat Hain Mere Bhai...Trip Pe..Woh Bhi Shaadi Se Pehle..!! :P Please Haa...Shaadi Se Pehle Hi Honeymoon Mat Mana Lena Bhabhi Ke Saath!"
(He Said It Intentionally To Lighten Up Viren's Mood But Viren Got Even More Furious, Or Actually Tries Hiding His Happiness!! LOL Wink)
Viren – "Oye...Bohot Zyada Bolne Laga Hain Aaj Kal Tu..Confused Aur Waise Bhi Who Teri Bhabhi Hain Nahi..Aur Na Hi Hogi! Main Koi Shaadi Waadi Nahi Karne Wala! :P Aur Iss Se Pehle Ki Tu Mere Se Pitte..Jaa Yahan Se...PLEASE!" (Viren Said Looking Into His Wardrobe)
Virat Exits Viren's Room And Leaves Him Alone!
Viren In His Mind Planning To Sort Out His Differences With Jeevs Now..As He Couldn't Take It Any Longer...But Still Decides To Keep It A Secret To Him!
As He's Lost In His Own Lil. World...He's Door I Knocked By Tarun He Informs Viren That Dad Has Called Him Out To The Family Room!
In The Family Room...Virat Is On His Laptop Typing Something That's Been Dictated By His Dad! Vanshikha Is Busy Reading Her Book!
As Viren Enters...His Dad Asks him To Be Seated. After  A While He's Dad Asks Viren Something
Dad – "Viren Are You Gonna Book The Hotel Rooms By Yourself Or Shall I Tell Virat To Do It For You And Jeevika..?"

This Question Brings A Huge Smile On His Face! Big smile But Then He Tries Hiding It...
Viren – "Yeah..Errmmm I guess I'll Do It Myself...Don't Worry! Uhhmmm...Can I leave./.Need To Do Some More ArrangeMents Too!" (He Says Smiling Wickedly Which Noticed By Virat Only!)
He Leaves From There And Heads Towards His Room Only Untill Stopped By His Young Brother Virat! :P

Virat – "Uuhhmmm...Bhai...What Else Do You Need To Do..?? I Guess Your Packing Is Almost Done! And Booking Of The Rooms Will Be Done In Few Mins! Kya Baat Hain..?? Kaunsi Khichdi Pakk Rahi Hain Aapki Dimag Mein..?" (He Says With A Smirk On His Face) Wink
Viren – " Errmmm...Kuch Nahi...Woh Chandigarh Jaa Raha hoon Toh Socha Humaare Bungle Par bhi Jaa Aata Hoon! Aur Phir..Wahan Itne Saalon Baad Jaa Raha Hoon Toh Baaki Sab Bhi Plan Kar Leta Hoon Kahan Kahan Jaana Hain And Wahan Par Mere Kuch Friends Bhi Hain Toh Unse Bhi Mil Ata Hoon!" Trying To Hide His Intentions And Plans But All In Vain! :P
Virat – "Ohhh Acchhaa Jii...Toh Ab Mere Bhai Mere Se Hi Jhooth Bol Rahe Hain..:P Main Kaunsi Aapki Pol
Kholne Waala Hoon Bhabhi Ke Saamne..:P Jaanta Hoon Ki Unse Meri Zyada Banti hain..Lekin Aap Meri Bhai Hon! Aapko Bhi Toh Support Karna Mera Farz Hain!
Achha Ab Bato Mujhe Taaki Main Bhi Kuch Aapki Help Kar Saku!!" Wink Tongue
Viren – "Jab Tujhe Yeh Pata Hi Hain Ki Main Kya Soch Raha Tha...Toh Ab Tujhe Batane Ki Bhi
Kya Zaroorat Hain..." Tongue (He Says Punching On His Stomach Jokingly!)
For About An Hour Or So...They Plan It Out All Together...Virat Arranges Everything As His Bhai Had Said.

Jeevika In Her House Is Getting Emotional And Trying To Figure Out How's She Gonna Make it Up To Viren To Sort Out The Misunderstandings!
Jeevika To Her Self – "Kuch Toh Soch Jeevika...Aisa Kya Karu Jisse Viren Mujhe Baat Karne Ke Liye Thoda Sa Waqt De Aur Main Usse Maafi Mangloon...AUr Saare Misunderstandings Clear Kardu!! :( Waise Bhi Mom Dad Aur Uncle Aunty Humari SHaadi Karwake Rahenge..:( And Main Nahi Chahti Ki Shaadi Ke Baad Humare Beech Koi Galatfaimi Rahe...! "
Her Phone Starts Buzzing...But She Is Lost Into Her Thoughts...After Sometime...When She Checks Her Cell She's Shocked To See The Name Which Gave Her Round About 10 Missed Calls!!
She Calls Back!

Jeevs – "Eerrmmm Helloo Uhhmmm Viren Tumne Call Kiya Tha...?"
Viren – "Haa Who...Uhhmmm...Tumhein Batana Tha Ki Kal Subah Ki Flight Mili Hain Humein...Toh Main Tumhein Pick Up Karne Aa jaunga...Aur Haa..Woh...Uhhmm...Maine Hotel Ki Booking Bhi Karwadi Hain."
Jeevs – "Ohh...Kitne Baje Ki Flight Hain..?"
Viren – "10 Baje Ki Hain...So Main Tumhe 9 Baje Pick Up Karne Aa Jaounga..Waise Bhi AirPort Pass Mein Hi Hain..So 1 Hour Jaldi Nikalenge Toh Bhi Chalega!"
Jeevs – "Ohhkk Thik Hain...I'll Be Ready! Bye..GN!"

But Before She Could Notice...Viren had Already Hanged Up The Phone! Jeevs Was Surprised That Viren Spoke With Her So Nicely & Calmly! She Kept Thinking About The Sudden Change! Confused Geek

Sorry For Ending It Here! I Know Its Way Too Short! But I Hope You Guyzz Understand Me!! And Yeah I'm Showing Virika United Very Soon So I'll Have To End Up My Story...If I'll Continue With It..Then The Concept Will Not Relate With The Title! Sooo...! Smile Cry Smile

Edited by RiddhiTacker - 09 July 2013 at 6:04am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307sugar01maheenkryanitesindiyakvijikaPEACE4Lifekryanvirika05NikShaikhNimishrrgirl97kk.princesssurbhi1994NishuMFari_15sushmakryan-Aaliya.KryAn-..Amrita..naina927millee18sumayyah1Kays94

girl97 Goldie
girl97
girl97

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
That was awesome
So eager for the reunion 
And romance lol

I can allow you to end it if you promised to write more stories 

Thanks 

RiddhiShetye

Saaraa. IF-Rockerz
Saaraa.
Saaraa.

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Loved it

Continue soon

RiddhiShetye

RiddhiShetye Goldie
RiddhiShetye
RiddhiShetye

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by girl97

That was awesome
So eager for the reunion 
And romance lol

I can allow you to end it if you promised to write more stories 

Thanks 

Yeah I Don't Promise But I'll be Coming Up With Another Story! Smile
And Sorry For Not Giving A Romantic Update!! LOL ROFL LOL!!
Wil Try My Best To Get It In The Next Part!! Big smile Embarrassed 
virikamaliha Goldie
virikamaliha
virikamaliha

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Fab yr...
Update soon...
Wanna see virika's romance ;)
soo update soon

RiddhiShetye

NishuM IF-Dazzler