and it is short so update soon Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RiddhiShetye

RiddhiShetye Goldie
RiddhiShetye
RiddhiShetye

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Last Chp: 5

Jeevika Was Thinking What Made Viren Change Suddenly...? Her Phone Rings. It Was None Other Than Virat...She Picks Up The Call And Without Saying Hello She Shoots Her Questions!! :P

Jeevs - "Tumne Viren Ko Sab Bata Diya Kya..? Kyun..? Maine Kahan Tha Na Tumse Mai Use Bataoungi..Confused Pata Hain Tumhe Kitne Achhe Se Baat Kari Usne Mere Se...?" (Before She Could Continue Virat Cuts Off)

Virat - "Hold On Just To Take A Breath Atleast!! :P Nahi Maine Bhai Ko Kuch Nahi Bataya..Infact Maine Aapko Iss Liye Phone Kara Tha That You Must Have Sorted Out The Things!! But Aap Toh Ulta Mujhe Hi Puch Rahi Hon.."

Jeevs - "Toh Phir...What Made Viren Change All Of A Sudden...Confused??"(Saying This She Hangs Up The Phone!)

It Was A SleepLess Night For Her...The Next Morning After BreakFast Viren Leaves To PickUp Jeevs. While Jeevs Is Still Having Her Breakfast. While Everyone Is Sitting On The Dinning Viren Enters. He's Welcomed By Anita & Anil, While Jeevs Continues Having Her Breakfast.

Anita - "Viren Beta Aao Breakfast Karo...!"

Viren - "Nahi Aunty Who Main..Errmmm Kha Ke Nikla Tha Ghar Se...Thank You Smile !!" (He Says With A Smile)

He Sits Without Say Anything More...Waiting For Jeevs To Finish Her Breakfast...Till Then Her Bags Are Loaded On Viren's Car!

Soon They Left Towards The AirPort...There Was Utter Silence In The Car. And It Continued Throughout Their Journey To Chandigarh!

They Soon Reached Chandigarh...A Car Was Waiting For Them Outside The Port!
Viren Texted Virat About His Reaching Safely While Jeevs Was On Phone Wit Her Dad!

They Reached The Hotel. Parted Their Ways To Their Respective Rooms! (Don't Kill Me For This!! :P LOL! Expecting Romance From Me Is Useless!! LOL ROFL)

The Next Morning They Conduct Their Meetings..The Deal Is Fixed!

Virika Decide To Celebrate Tonight :P Jeevs Is Still Shocked That Viren Himself Asked For It! LOL Wink

Jeevs Is Getting Ready In Her Room While Viren Is Ready Already :P So he Thinks Of Goin To Jeevs Room!

Knock At The Door...Jeevs Opens The Door Just Glances At Him Once And Go Inside Her Room And Carries On With Her MakeUp ...:P
While Viren Enters The Room...And Adjusts Himself On The Couch. Jeevs Comes Out And Grabs Her Phone And Room Key Lying On The Table. And Stares At Viren For A While...

V - "Uhhhmm...Chale...?? I Guess You Are Ready..LOL"

J - Gives Him A Better Don't Say Anything Else Look And Says "Errrmm...How Am I Looking Viren...? Is it Fine..?? Coz I Guess You Are Gonna Meet Some Of You Friends Before Dinner...So..."

V - "Uhhhmm...Yeah Absolutely Perfect! Smile" (He Exclaims...While In His Mind He's Totally Lost In Her Beauty!! Wink)

They Leave For Their Celebration Time...
Viren Opens The Door For Jeevs And Make Her Sit In The Car...Then He Adjusts Himself In The Driver's Seat. Jeevs I Staring Out Of The Window Continuously And Thinking About How Could She Make It Up To Him...? And Then She Decides To Talk To Him When We'll be Having Our Dinner!
They Meet Some Of Viren's Friends Their Just Few Mins Before The Restaurant...Then They Head For The Dinner...

Jeevs Is A Bit Nervous But Then She Tries Getting Confident And Clearing The Differences! 
They Settle On The Which Viren Had Booked Before Hand. Viren Orders Some Desi Food For Himself And Jeevs Too. While Jeevs Tries Start A Conversation!

J - "Uhhhmmm...Viren Now As We Have Taken Up Our Responsibilities Our Dad's Will be Retiring From The Business Soon...And Then They Have Planned To Get Us (Virika) Married...
Eeerrmmm but Before That We Need To Clear Our Misunderstanding And Difference!"

(She Says Getting A Bit nervous To As How Will Viren React! While Viren Is All Calm And Cool Listening To Her! Viren Just Stays Quite And Gives A Look That She Must Continue)

Here Starts The FlashBack...

Three Years Ago...On A Sunday Morning...Viren Calls Jeevs To his House As he Wanted To Talk To Her About Something.
In Viren Room...VV Bro Having A Convo

Viren - "Aaj Main Sach Mein Bohot Khush Hoon...Finally Main Use Propose Karne Jaa Raha Hoon!! Smile"

Jeevs Was Standing Out And Listening To The Convo! A Smile Crept On Her Face.

Viren Continues..."Main Use Bachpan Se Janta Hoon... Aur Main Ye Bhi Janta Hoon Woh Bhi Mujhe Se Pyaar Karti Hain...Main Ab Nahi Ruk Sakta...Bas Use Bata Dena Chahta Hoon meri Feelings Ke Baare Mein..." (He Says Getting All Emotional)

Virat - "Ohhh...Toh Iss Liye Aapne Jeevika Ko Yahan Bolaya Hain...!!

Bhai Lekin Yahan Unka Kya Kaam...? Jab Aap Diya Ko Propose Kar Rahe Hon...Aapne Jeevika Ko Yahan Kyun Bulaya Hain..Confused??"

Jeevika Is Shattered Listening This..And She Goes Away...

Jeevika Stops Here! And Starts Crying Cry Cry Viren Comes Close To Her Wipes Away Her Tears And Narrates What Happened Next!

VV Brothers Continue The Convo...

Viren - "Abe Oye..CHote Kya Bole Jaa Raha Hain..Maine Diya Ka Naam Kab Liya...? Main TOh Jeevika Ki Hi Baat Kar Raha Tha...!! "
Virat - "Ohh Teri...Par Aap Toh Use Pasand Karte The Na..?? Aapne Hi TOh Mujhe Pichle Saal Bataya Tha..Toh Phir Jeevika Ji Beech Mein Kahan Se Aa Gayi...?"

Viren - "Oye Chup Kar...Pagal...Jeevika Kisis Bhi Waqt Yahan Aati Hogi..Aur Tu Hain Ki Kuch Bhi Bole Jaa Raha Hain..! :\ Main Diya Ko Uss Nazar Se Dekha Tak Nahi Hain..Aur Main Use As A Friend Pasand Karta Hoon Ye Maine Tujhe Bataya Tha...AUr Padan Aur Pyaar Mein Zameen Aasmaan Ka Farak Hota Hain..Aur Main Sach mein Jeevika Se Behad Pyaar Karta Hoon...Embarrassed Heart...Gadhe...Aayinda Aisa Kuch Na Boliyo Mere Bhai Please.Confused Angry"

Here He Stops...Stares Jeevika For A While...And Continues

Viren - "Jeevika Janta Hoon Iss Mein Hum Dono Ki Bhi Galti Hain...Tumne Aadhi Baat Suni..Aur Phir Jab Tum India Chod Ke US Chali Gayi Uske Baad Mera Bhi Ghussa Badh Gaya...TUmne Mujhe Ek Chance Tak Nahi Diya Baat Karne Ke Liye...Agar TUm Nahi Gayi Hoti Toh Shayad...U Knw..Aaj Humaare Bachhe Humaare Saath Hote...Wink " He Said With Giving A Smirk.

Jeevika Couldn't Say Anything Further...And Just Crashed In His Arms After A While

Jeevs - "Toh Is Ka Matlab Mera Mission Accomplised..?? Ab Toh 'I'll Get You Back' Ke Jagah 'I Got You Back' Rakhna Parega!! LOL (Not Talking For A While And Just Being In His Arms She Asks Viren)  Par Tum Itne Silently Kaise Baat Kar Sakte Hon Mujh Se..Woh Bhi Tab Jab Ki Tumhe Maine Kuc Bataya Bhi Nahi Tha...EK Min. Tumhe Kaise Pata Ki Main US Kyun Gayi Thi..?"

Viren - "Eerrrmmm..Woh Tumhari Dairy Padhi Maine!! Uss Din Raat Jab Tum Office Se Nikal Rahi Thi...Tab Who Tumhare Haath Se Gir gayi Thi..Aur Tumne Notice Bhi Nahi Kiya...So Maine Utha Li...Aur Socha Tumhe Wapas Kardunga...Par Main Usse Padhne Se Apne Aapko Rok Nahi Paya...Aur Tumhare Kuch Batane Se Pehle Hi Main Sab Jaan Chuka Tha!"

Jeevs - "I'm So Sorry Viren...:Cry Unhappy CryMujhe Puri Baat Sun Leni CHahiye Thi...Ya Phir Atleast Tumhe Misunderstandings Clear Karne Ka Ek Mauka Dena Chahiye Tha..."

Viren - "Hmm...Toh Miss Chaudhary Will You Marry Me...?" Viren Says While Going Down Onto His Knees Wink
Jeevs - "YES!!" Embarrassed Smile

Viren Stands Up And They Both Go In For A Kiss! :) A Deep And Passionate One <3 Their World Was Freezed At This Moment...With Every Single Second...Their Kiss Was Getting Special...And Deeper...Embarrassed Heart

So Finally I End My Retarded Story!! LOL LOL Sorry  I Couldn't Give A Romantic One!! LOL LOL Coz Expecting It From Me Is Really UseLess!! Cry LOL

Thanks That You Guyzz Tolerated Me With This!! Thank You Each And Every One Who Appreciated My Work!! Heart

And Mumma (Charu Di) Special Thanks To You For Always Being There!! Heart Hug

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307sugar01ca387bmaheenkryaniteKryanian08neemaneemaKtYammie13MehakGerakk.princesssurbhi1994sweet_aayushiAnees.NishuM_Ammukryan_Fari_15Saaraa.Angelic.gurlpinky.padda-Aaliya.KryAn-millee18Kays94sumayyah1

-Haju- IF-Rockerz
-Haju-
-Haju-

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
res
millee18 IF-Sizzlerz
millee18
millee18

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
res!!!
MehakGera Goldie
MehakGera