Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Jun 25, 2013, 03.20 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Zee Tv|Ishaqzaade|Ek Thhi Naayka|Charu Rohatgi|Arhaan Behll
Charu Rohatgi in Filmfarm's next
Charu RohatgiMore Pics
A lot has been written about Filmfarm's upcoming show on Zee Tv.

The family drama which has Pratigya fame Arhaan Behll in the lead will see interesting mix of young and veteran actors. And the latest actor to join the cast is Charu Rohatgi who played Parineeti's mother in Bollywood hit Ishaqzaade.

Sources inform that Charu who was last seen in Ek Thhi Naayka has been cast to playa pivotal role. The actress will play the role of Dai Maa of the female lead who will take care of her after her parent's death.

When contacted, Charu said, "Yes, I am in talks with the production house but nothing has been finalized yet."

Edited by heera1702 - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
 I think I have read 16 articles till now about this show.πŸ˜† .Every article is mentioning Mr.behll's name..good going AB..just go aheadπŸ€“..TFS.  πŸ˜Š 
tfs 😊

Looks like the show will be starting soon since we are getting so many articles now. 
TFS...! its seems gud to see Arhaan's name in every article...πŸ˜ƒ
God... its soo 'Amazing' that each and everyone mentioned in all the articles are STILL IN TALK with the PH but not finalized... hmma..

tfs ...
articles..articles..articles..πŸ˜†

thanks for sharing πŸ˜Š
Tfs :)
Waiting for show πŸ˜›
surly the monsoon is here...πŸ˜†..its raining of article...gd they kept mentioning Arhaan's name πŸ‘πŸΌ in every Article come abt the show...Arhaan is in demand...

TFS...