India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

y sultan always wrong?? (Page 2)

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
nope rk rk hai wo kabhi sadakchaap nahi bann sakta.. agar rk sadakchaap hota to ye show bandh ho chuka hota so nompeob.. sultu is wrong why because he dont chalaofy his mind

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoulMates.

shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
BECAUSE HE IS WRONG!

I agree with Chakku! There aren't any solid proofs so you can't just barge into someone's house!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoulMates.anitarani

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
@bidz- I wish all were like you. Like i said in another thread too that if tomorrow RK tells bhai that his dead wife was RK's ex-GF and Aryan is not bhai's baby, but RK's child with bhai's wife and takes Bittooji along as a proof who witnessed RK's colourful scenes with bhai's wife, then would bhai believe him?Ofcourse not.

I wish bhai investigates a bit more before accusing a public figure like that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pookie2.SoulMates.shweta2728anitarani

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Chakku, someone reminded me in the sultan AT that meera has the other bracelet. Of course sultan doesn't know it yet. So yes, based on what he knows, the evidence is weak. But the whole story may/may not be true. Anyways, I am going now. Take care.

Edited by bidz - 25 June 2013 at 3:21pm
anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta2728

BECAUSE HE IS WRONG!

I agree with Chakku! There aren't any solid proofs so you can't just barge into someone's house!

Just to add to that sentence @red:   and you just can't claim it for your own with your gunda tactics..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoulMates.shweta2728

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Sultan didn't get the approval from the other dude. Cz just that dude is allowed to be wrong and get away with it but rest of the cast has to be scanned and bashed and asked to get proof, logic, lawyers, summons, court orders etc etc. Its ok nvm them, enjoy the masaledaar showWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PantheraJAHHNAVIraaspach

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya.26biswas

yeah all of u r so true...watever rk do is rite...if same thing happen wit radha den wat wil rk do plzzz give ur ans...did he wait until puja finish...or talk nicely wit sultan oopps ur sadakchap...if he beat mallik to death witout any reason...so????..i also like rk his dialog his pagalpan...but sultan is also not wrong...may b meera is wrong driver is wrong bt kaka who also knw da truth razia told him...ppl always bash him dat he eyes on othr wife...he is a gangster he didnt kidnap madhu...didnt harrass her...even madhu dnt knw his feeling...cumon guys if sumone is so caring n helpful u wil devlop sum feeling...but sultan didnt claim anything he always respect her...one more thing kaunsa ganster apni maa k haq k lie kisi se. bat krne k lie ready hota hai...but hecame to talk...wat else u want guys...i loke rk n sultan botj...n plzzz dis is a show. one more thing who ever saying dat ar bribing da cvs plzzz go get a meaningful lyf n do not create dis kind of baseless rumures...

More proof is required to prove that sultan is mohan kundras son. No one is disputing that..however everyone wants to bang on about it...why>? Lets see what proof is given..if any. I think the main problem is that proof WILL be givenLOL hence all the hoo haa. Zarina Waheb didn't come in to do a role for 2 months..

Waise bhi..gangster hai...gangstergiri toh karega na!! Everyone begged the CVs..."what kind of gangster is this"...doesnt do any gangstergiri. Har roz ka jaap thaLOL Ab baukto apna karnaama!!
CVs fulfilled your wishes!!LOL Why complaining now!!loll

Lage raho!! Lage raho!!LOL

raaspachJAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

What rights are you talking about?
I knowww... mujhe bhi kuch samajh nai aaya! What Maa ki self respect? wohh kya hota hai?.. Wat's  izzat?.. haan? kya? ...I agree with u Chaaku, I don't know wat TM is talking bout.. Confused

Rights are claimed with SOLID and CONCRETE proofs and not by bringing a mental patient and drunkard along.
ahh yes!ClapClapClapClap  Meera shud have collected Solid and concrete proofs AND THEN turn insane! Kya yaar.. timing hee galat thee usski... 30yrs Asylum mein bandd rehhkar "Mohan Mohan" chillana is NOT a proof! And the drunkard is just Sultan's ex-father... Why believe a word he says? I agree wid u Chaaku.. Embarrassed 

If all this turns out to be a big ploy set up by Meera and Rashid in the end, then I haven't seen a more foolish gangster than bhai.
Isss "IFFF" ne tohh maar hee dala mujhe.. IFFF this turns out to be a ploy.. IFF pigs fly.. IFF Deepali marries RK.. IFFF Mohan was alive.. IFF Sultan was a cop.. Confused

PantheraraaspachAnu-Reddy

Go to top