y sultan always wrong?? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
@bidz- I wish all were like you. Like i said in another thread too that if tomorrow RK tells bhai that his dead wife was RK's ex-GF and Aryan is not bhai's baby, but RK's child with bhai's wife and takes Bittooji along as a proof who witnessed RK's colourful scenes with bhai's wife, then would bhai believe him?Ofcourse not.

I wish bhai investigates a bit more before accusing a public figure like that.
Chakku, someone reminded me in the sultan AT that meera has the other bracelet. Of course sultan doesn't know it yet. So yes, based on what he knows, the evidence is weak. But the whole story may/may not be true. Anyways, I am going now. Take care.

Edited by bidz - 10 years ago
Originally posted by shweta2728

BECAUSE HE IS WRONG!

I agree with Chakku! There aren't any solid proofs so you can't just barge into someone's house!

Just to add to that sentence @red:   and you just can't claim it for your own with your gunda tactics..
Sultan didn't get the approval from the other dude. Cz just that dude is allowed to be wrong and get away with it but rest of the cast has to be scanned and bashed and asked to get proof, logic, lawyers, summons, court orders etc etc. Its ok nvm them, enjoy the masaledaar showπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by shreya.26biswas

yeah all of u r so true...watever rk do is rite...if same thing happen wit radha den wat wil rk do plzzz give ur ans...did he wait until puja finish...or talk nicely wit sultan oopps ur sadakchap...if he beat mallik to death witout any reason...so????..i also like rk his dialog his pagalpan...but sultan is also not wrong...may b meera is wrong driver is wrong bt kaka who also knw da truth razia told him...ppl always bash him dat he eyes on othr wife...he is a gangster he didnt kidnap madhu...didnt harrass her...even madhu dnt knw his feeling...cumon guys if sumone is so caring n helpful u wil devlop sum feeling...but sultan didnt claim anything he always respect her...one more thing kaunsa ganster apni maa k haq k lie kisi se. bat krne k lie ready hota hai...but hecame to talk...wat else u want guys...i loke rk n sultan botj...n plzzz dis is a show. one more thing who ever saying dat ar bribing da cvs plzzz go get a meaningful lyf n do not create dis kind of baseless rumures...

More proof is required to prove that sultan is mohan kundras son. No one is disputing that..however everyone wants to bang on about it...why>? Lets see what proof is given..if any. I think the main problem is that proof WILL be givenπŸ˜† hence all the hoo haa. Zarina Waheb didn't come in to do a role for 2 months..

Waise bhi..gangster hai...gangstergiri toh karega na!! Everyone begged the CVs..."what kind of gangster is this"...doesnt do any gangstergiri. Har roz ka jaap thaπŸ˜† Ab baukto apna karnaama!!
CVs fulfilled your wishes!!πŸ˜† Why complaining now!!loll

Lage raho!! Lage raho!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

What rights are you talking about?
I knowww... mujhe bhi kuch samajh nai aaya! What Maa ki self respect? wohh kya hota hai?.. Wat's  izzat?.. haan? kya? ...I agree with u Chaaku, I don't know wat TM is talking bout.. πŸ˜•

Rights are claimed with SOLID and CONCRETE proofs and not by bringing a mental patient and drunkard along.
ahh yes!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Meera shud have collected Solid and concrete proofs AND THEN turn insane! Kya yaar.. timing hee galat thee usski... 30yrs Asylum mein bandd rehhkar "Mohan Mohan" chillana is NOT a proof! And the drunkard is just Sultan's ex-father... Why believe a word he says? I agree wid u Chaaku.. 😳 

If all this turns out to be a big ploy set up by Meera and Rashid in the end, then I haven't seen a more foolish gangster than bhai.
Isss "IFFF" ne tohh maar hee dala mujhe.. IFFF this turns out to be a ploy.. IFF pigs fly.. IFF Deepali marries RK.. IFFF Mohan was alive.. IFF Sultan was a cop.. πŸ˜•

Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

What rights are you talking about?

Rights are claimed with SOLID and CONCRETE proofs and not by bringing a mental patient and drunkard along.

If all this turns out to be a big ploy set up by Meera and Rashid in the end, then I haven't seen a more foolish gangster than bhai.

What? You mean like your theory that meera might be the tharkey not mohan? And if they show that sultan got taken for a ride by meera and rashid deliberately then I will party with you as to how foolish sultan is going to look and I will commiserate with the sulbalians for sultans sorrow coz both will be valid.

However, in the meantime the foolish one to the general audience is the recently married parallel lead who has yet again deceived and manipulated the woman he claims to love. Behaved in his usual dastardly way resulting in the usual ..making  things worse for himself and his family...so yeah sultan MAY be foolish in the future but rk is foolish NOW!
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

More proof is required to prove that sultan is mohan kundras son. No one is disputing that..however everyone wants to bang on about it...why>? Lets see what proof is given..if any. I think the main problem is that proof WILL be givenπŸ˜† hence all the hoo haa. Zarina Waheb didn't come in to do a role for 2 months..

Waise bhi..gangster hai...gangstergiri toh karega na!! Everyone begged the CVs..."what kind of gangster is this"...doesnt do any gangstergiri. Har roz ka jaap thaπŸ˜† Ab baukto apna karnaama!!
CVs fulfilled your wishes!!πŸ˜† Why complaining now!!loll

Lage raho!! Lage raho!!πŸ˜†

The problem here is not weather sultan behave like a gangster  or not  just Sultan it self because if he does not act like gang every body have a problem and make fun of him if act like one then every body have problem that he is gangster how can he behave any better so there is no winning for that character so if it is rk his actions are always justified so he is always winning. There is no understanding for the characters here only fan fallowing so if fans say some body is wrong then it is wrong if they say right  then it is right
Originally posted by gator

Sultan didn't get the approval from the other dude. Cz just that dude is allowed to be wrong and get away with it but rest of the cast has to be scanned and bashed and asked to get proof, logic, lawyers, summons, court orders etc etc. Its ok nvm them, enjoy the masaledaar showπŸ˜‰
Arrre parr Sultan ne aisa kaise karrr diya? Ittne shareeef aur izzatdaar aadmi ke ghar aaa gaya... bina bulaye... bell bhi nahi bajayi.. toh kya hua agar hum uss RK ko Right Kameena kehhte hain... tedhaa bhi kehte hain... We want Sultan to be a seedha-saadha Angel... Kameene ke saath kameena thode na bann jaate hain! 😳
Originally posted by genger

The problem here is not weather sultan behave like a gangster  or not  just Sultan it self because if he does not act like gang every body have a problem and make fun of him if act like one then every body have problem that he is gangster how can he behave any better so there is no winning for that character so if it is rk his actions are always justified so he is always winning. There is no understanding for the characters here only fan fallowing so if fans say some body is wrong then it is wrong if they say right  then it is right

You put it in a nutshell genger!!πŸ˜† Ppl defending and supporting reel characters as if they are a sports team..not supporting and judging them by what they do or don't do. How many time have sultan suporters said...yes there is not enough proof yet. Yes its only natural that rk doesn;t believe sultan. But why do you think they still keep saying the same thing over and over?πŸ˜†

Coz if this was the other way round and rk was alleging something without adequate proof..they would STILL defend it!!πŸ˜†