Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha_Hasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Bang on Post, Megha..
i wish, this post is read by VD herself..
She truly truly is a very strong girl..
I have never in my life seen a girl filled with so much positivity and strength...
I respect you and adore you more and more with each and every passing second, VD..
We all love you..
thanks a lot for gifting us with the character of Taani and most IMPORTANTLY, thanks a lot for gifting us with a sweetheart like you!!!
You will always be special for us fans...
I wanna see you reach the heights of success which you will very soon...
Love you!!!
Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A truly wonderful post megha...
It has rarely happened for me to look behind a TV character and loved an actor so much as I love Vrinda Dawda...she is an great actress and more than that an incredible person...the amount of hatred some people have showed her is unbelievable and inexcusable at any level yet she looked behind that hate and strived hard to give us our taani...that's why I love her so much...now she is an inspiration to me because of consistent attitude and wonderful personality...Vrinda Dawda...I am proud to be your fan   
vishesta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
simply proud to be VRINDA DAWDA fan n will always remain her fan fr eva eva n eva 
Banshee_Martin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
KUDOS to her πŸ‘ her clean heart is the reason inspite of so much negativty ds girl has manged to have created such awesum impact on us m very very very proud to be her fan πŸ‘
cutedollll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Bang on post tm πŸ‘πŸΌ ur all words are true n correct.She is amajing person ,proud to be her fan...n one thing is clear for vd..aaj jitne bhi unke fans ...they are always with her...becoj she deserve this... πŸ‘
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!! Like just amazing! Vrinda dii is amazing!She is surrounded with so much of negativity and yet she remains positive.She is sweet, hard-working ans awesome.I just can't seem to find enough words to praise a beautiful and humble person like her.I completely agree with your post.Vrinda dii just rocks.All who are letting negativity take over them should learn from her to be positive and spread positivity around.She is a true inspiration!!πŸ‘

Vrinda dii we are always there for you no matter what! Just keep smiling in your life.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by lakshluvsD3nHHL - 10 years ago
patie thumbnail
Great post megz

uff yaar heights i mean ppl bashed her openly on her twitter acnt..i saw some bullshit comnts der 🀒 i wonder hw does she handle such ****** ppl 🀒
Ayesha05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
agree wid u megz
luv VD
shez a gem yaar
luv her attitude
BrownRevo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post MeghaπŸ‘.. Man Shes a gutsy princessπŸ˜ƒ...  
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on post dr! Cn nvr evr cm acrs such a pure-hearted grl.She's way beyond amazing.Lv u Vrinda Dawda always & frevr.