You're freaking fantastic. VD

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh gosh...again...why do you do things that I keep loving you more than before? Everything I hear about you, more I adore you, appreciate you and love you. You are such a wonderful persona... Love you just so much.

Vrinda once again you proved why you are just so awesome, and how wonderful you are. You are really Kohinoor, a priceless unique diamond, only one in this world. You are unmatchable...unbeatable, unmatchable. I love this attitude of yours. Probably no one can deal the situations better than you, all the negativity, insolent people, impertinent bashers...you are just awesome.

When you entered, then everyone bashed you day and night, send cheap edits, comments, derogatory remarks to you, still you didn't bothered about anything and just kept working. Thanks vrinda for not quitting, thanks vrinda for giving us beautiful Taani, thank you very much for giving us taarey. Thank you vrinda, we love you and respect you for this. This thing is still going on, but you just overlook them...anyways now toh we know that it won't matter, when you can handle all this crap when you had not any fans, then now when you know that there are hardcore fans of yours, who'll love you, support you, no matter what happens. Show may end, you may leave, anything can happen but we'll always love you and respect you.

Although I know you are a sweet, humble, nice person to everyone, still I am unable to understand how can she have so much patience and such sweet behavior. Recently she met a fan, and she requested that TR fans shouldn't involve themselves in any hate pages, in any negativity, or bashing. I's like...is she for real...? Going through so much, she still says this...? If I would had been at her place then... I would have deffo hired some spies and kidnapped all those people who did such things me, that too without any reasonπŸ˜› But kudos to this lady... 
Just want to say that never ever bother about such cheap people..keep working like this only. Because you know there is a whole fandom which will be at your side, no matter what happens. They are jsut jealous because they don't have a bit of qualities you do have...

moderator note - comments edited to remove discussion regarding social networking site - this is not allowed
Edited by Leviathan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awesome post truly agree with u
hatts off to vrinda
SuMaN_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No matters what we r wit u vrinda lover n vrinda rockersss hater buzzz off awsum post <3
-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Totally Agreed Dii !! Vrinda Is Just an Amazing Person ... I Still Think how She manages to Be soo Patient with all That is STILL Happeneing ... She is a True Star, Just a Super Amazing Himan Being ... Simply Perfect ... With Looks or Personality everything is Just Superb ! I Really Love Her for Her Bild and Caring Attitude ! She Desrves Such appreciation and I am Glad Dii That You Made such An Awesome Post For Our Dear Vrinda Dawda !
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘

Amazing post,loved each and every part
 of it.
Truly Vrinda is a fantabulous person.
Hats off to her,and hats off to you for making this awsome post.
We should learn from Vrinda and not respond to bashers.
Like she is working hard and totally ignoring all the hate,we should use our time to show her how much we love and appreciate her and her hard work,instead wasting our time fighting with people who don't matter to us.
Love Vrinda and will always love and support her.πŸ˜›
Edited by shahz - 10 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Vrinda is a complete sweetheart... I seriously have not seen any other stronger girl in my life who know's to be strong even after all the negativity from certain people...!!!!!!!!

Even after everything she moves ahead with the positivity because she know's that she has talent in her...and in this worl talented people will alway's have hater's...simply jealous people...!!!!!!!

She is truely a gem...love her from the bottom of my heart...she is simply the bestest!!!
Reytanni4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb post
Hats off to vrinda
Love her lots
PRASSI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post...
And ya hats off to VD...πŸ‘
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Megha πŸ€— wow and wow I loveee your post and everything u said about our beautiful Vrinda is so true.
I salute her always for her positivity and she always has a big smile on her face after all those idiot hate notes
Hmm the only thing I can say is jealousy is a bad thing lol they can hate all they want but Vrinda is the BEST and the most sweetest and honest person.
Love u always Vrinda and I am proud to be your fan
sweet_angel09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post megha πŸ‘
VD, ur the best... I've seen very few people, who r so strong & nice... U r one of dem.
Proud to be u r fan... πŸ˜‰