India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Bye everyone! I call it quits! edited

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
This might be the last post on this forum! I would continue my story,finish it and call it quits!

This show has given me Virika/kryan and I am forever thankful for it! Above all this forum has given me lovely friends. I wouldnt really miss them as I have them on my FB and our groups! But I do not wish to be associated with EHMMBH anymore

I hate the cvs for heartbreaking all the virikans.  May be this is what we had in store.Praying the show ends soon!... Bye guys! (From forum,will never leave groups Tongue

This is SOLELY my opinion!

EDITED!- thanks to my friends who have asked me not to leave especially one of the bestpersons you can bond with aashima aka dhoxi aka ash! Love ya soo much ash. I WON'T LEAVE! Tongue But read my reply for you! 

Edited by MADHU.BARUN - 25 June 2013 at 12:21pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

loges89sugar01MariddahetnitokottappadySameeha.Tackershaimahromanticgurl070urmilnani2630Love_Family-Charu-ashna1406starstelliekryanfan1I-LUV-MYSELFpinky.padda-Haju-_Capsicum_-NightDreamer-Asr-Ki-Sam

urmil Goldie
urmil
urmil

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
agree...but still watch the show for virika...though really feeling like crying...its always virika who always suffer...but read an article abt surrogacy and feels its better if cv's show virika having baby through surrogacy rather than virman giving their baby to virika...all i want virika to have their biological baby...fingers crossed though know cv's will shatter all my hopes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUN

lekharani_2k Senior Member
lekharani_2k
lekharani_2k

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Hello Madhu barun i dont anything abt u after comming to the if u r become a huge hit fan of virika being a virman fan i used to get irritated with ur posting but after reading ur messages i too become a good reader and never hated any other jodi including virika they are also part of the show equally as virmans ok now comming to the point its ur wish whether u stay here or not but i am missing u so much if possibel stay it here and watch the show for ur fav jodi sake they too need ur type of fans we fans are boost for them anyway all the best in ur life and be happy u r also one of my frnd in IF if we come into any other watch any other show ( i think this is last serial for me i am not watching any serial continiously like this ) we will meet as frnd not like enemies hahaha enjoy 

MADHU.BARUN

Dhoxi IF-Sizzlerz
Dhoxi
Dhoxi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Madhu tell me it was a part of joke which we used crack up mostly.

Ik the upcoming track will make most of the virikans sad as jeevika isnt going to be pregnant but however dude look at the bright side we'll have some heart touching emotional scene between viren and Jeevika. I was annoyed too when I heard about it and just said like you i did said that i'm done with this show but how can we forgot our kryan/virika are in there. We might get some emotional scenes too.

We only have some months left until the show ends so lets just enjoy it though hoping we'll enjoy it by the emotional bomding of virika.

And also you know how much I want your post in here :P i've been one of your commentor so :P. dont say you gonna quit ;) lets wait until we get some emotional scenes or else we'll go for hunting :P

Did i missed anything to say? Yes of course i did but i will say it somewhere ( you know where i mean lol)

Come on lets enjoy the forum with our virika and gosh how can you forgot kryan are coming here. Dont you wanna make post that time booo blackmailing you lol. Your hand will be itchy if you didnt make post. Lol it doesnt make sense but you know what I mean.

Ps ignore my spelling mistake. Gosh i was meant to do something else but your post dragged me lol. Love ya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Charu-MADHU.BARUN

Dhoxi IF-Sizzlerz
Dhoxi
Dhoxi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Ps beyond all this levture you know how much I love you :P ik you wont take it seriously lol even though you did just think i love blabbering :P LOL

MADHU.BARUN

asyavirman Senior Member
asyavirman
asyavirman

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
oh plz don't be heart broken I know it feels bad but plz have hopes I think they will show both the jodis having baby plz watch the show we don't know ahay kiya hoga keep hopes plz don't be sadOuch

MADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Well this message is for my darling ash!!
My wonderful friend love ya 
Ash seriously you could convince me 
I will not quit the forum and thats ONLY coz of YOU!  
but the condition being il blabber and you gotta bear meTongue
Ur seriously a wonderful girl 
God love ya so much 
Thanks for such a lovely message 
I don't think anyone would have asked me like that!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Charu-Dhoxi

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyavirman

oh plz don't be heart broken I know it feels bad but plz have hopes I think they will show both the jodis having baby plz watch the show we don't know ahay kiya hoga keep hopes plz don't be sadOuch

Thanks hun! Seeing such beautiful messages I don't wanna go! 

Go to top