India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Where's the logic? (Page 9)

cool_sri IF-Rockerz
cool_sri
cool_sri

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
good post...will support RK...from nowhere a man comes of says he his father's elder son...no one will believe dat too the person belongs to ur hate list...dat too without any solid proof.????

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyamasan1Taniya20.SoulMates...Aliya..ennishetCroppedHorizon.DushtDanaf.

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by genger

First of all it has anything to do with Madhu Both sultan ad RK behaved badly they both are unreasonable but anger both side justified Sultan is angry because he felt betrayed by MK and RK feels his father's pride is ruined there is no way Madhu can do anything here because clearly they both have their reasons. But Sultan is willing to talk to RK because of his mother but RK is not doing he is under the impression that sultan doing this for Madhu i would support him if he is doing this for his father but that is not the case he is not thinking about his father he is only thinking about Madhu

Bang on!!! There is a saying na...pait me dard aur peeting sirr!!LOL
The underlying reasons for what rk does and WHY he does them is what makes him so vile and interesting at the same time. Underlying everything, he only cares about himself and how if anything happens to anyone...HOW IT EFFECTS HIM!!

mommy I order you. You can't go!!! Im not a thing that you can hand over to madhu and just go

madhu!! Don't you dare fall. If you fall imma gonna come down bring you back up and kill you all over again.

Me, me, my, mine, myself,  I, rk.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

there's a difference between outright lying to your spouse and lying by omission for their own good; MB is clearly thinking with her heart and needs RK to be the brains for both of them in the relationship. he's being really understanding of her, and i see no betrayal especially considering he kept his promise and talked to that cheap bhai in a calm and collected manner. SOMETHING he was not under any obligation to do after the nautanki that lowlife did during the pooja Dead

There is also a big difference between protecting your wife if you think she is naive and USING HER to your own ends...in this instance to also make sultan jealous!LOL
So now madhu has no brains and rk is going to need to be the brains in this relationship? Shocked
ROFL No matter how much work is done to hide the truth..it always comes out!!ROFLROFL
I hope "birdy4U" and others read this.LOL

@bold
Oh yeah...he understands her alright!! Too well!! To use a person as effecively as rk uses madhu, he would have to understand how her heart adn mind works. That is not the point tho is it? The point is he uses this understanding as if its toilet paper. Use and throw.
Agree he talked calm and collectedly...usual bak bak of denigrating and demeaning..bak bak speech! Had no interest in seeing if sultan had any proof. So all those who are demanding that sultan needs to come with proof...now he will...it seems highly likely helped by madhu.

rk as usual setting fire to himself and his life.LOL
sadakchaap and evidence ? with your luck im sure it'll be about as useful as bhai himself  ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL  ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL  ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL   ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL 

I couldn't have wished for a better reply!LOLWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

newveepaljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

..sairat.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sairat..
..sairat..

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
if i were Madhu...i wont befriended with Gangster no matter how his heart gold plated.. he is called gangster because he did some crimes in past not because he is "shantidoot" or else ppl would have addressed him Father Sultan...

If i were Madhu then I would have lodge FIR on the day he kidnapped me on gun point irrespective of reason, he dont hv rights to kidnapped me for Nanny job...

On wedding day.. agree he came to stop wedding on Paddo's request coz they were under the impression that Madhu is taking Badala...but once she cleared her thot to him n requested him to left, he should have left at that moment but bhai was so busy to reminding her revenge plan to ditch RK n forcing her to take revenge..WHY? If i m Madhu i would hv doubted his intentions..

Now at Sitara...I would slap bhai for threatening my husband and again instead of RK it would be me who will send him to jail or i will not stop my husband from taking help of law.

I am proud Blind RK Fan so need to quote me or questions my morality or thinking who dont agree with me because I am not answerable to any XYZ.

Edited by taraka2005 - 25 June 2013 at 7:55am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyamasan1.SoulMates.newveeteletubbyTaniya20..Aliya..ennishetDushtDanaf.CroppedHorizon._charu_

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayshreeG

Rishbala are Married, Yippeee !!!

If sadakchap is fighting for his mum's rights then RK is fighting for his dead father's name, his living mom's rights and the Kundra Legacy that was bestowed on RK by his dad, Mohan Kundra who he loves dearly and idolizes.

If I was in Madhu's shoes I would support RK 110%. Because I love the guy, I should know how much RK loves his dad, I know how much it must have hurt RK to have his father's name maligned, his puja ruined and his photo frame broken.

As far as logic is concerned Where's the logic in befriending a gangster??? Where's the logic in helping that so called gangster instead of having him thrown in prison where he is supposed to be?? Where's the logic in a gangster roaming around the city catching movies in broad daylight???

Please lets not look for logic in a daily soap, its kinda hard to find anyways Smile

Yippee indeed..seriously. Coz now the show is finally about something else! LOL

There are 2 sides to mohan kundra. Sultan and his mom have been affected by one and radha and rk by the other. The "fact" that mohan was a good husband and dad to radha and rk in no way makes up for or negates what he did to meera and sultan. And for all you know...just as we've found out about mohan's rangeela past. There many be MANY more skeletons in his cupboard

For the rest..meh...where's the logic is a superstar marrying a chawl girl for revengeLOL
Bakwas illogic is on both sides ...better stop splashing in that gutter...you'll only dirty yourself.

General comment...not aimed at Comment poster alone!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

newveeAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

If I was in Madhu's place (thinking like Madhu), already I'm trying to resolve the situation right. I've stuck my nose in because I think Sultan has always been straight with me, my husband is losing his temper here, my home is in turmoil, but Sultan is not going away here, I've got to help the situation so we can all move on with our lives and we can have peace.

What does RK need for him to calm down here and see Sultan's side, PROOF

Getting more proof will also make Madhu herself believe what Sultan is saying, and at the same time if they unearth more information it will either change what Sultan is thinking also, just incase they unearth that Rashid didn't say everything as it happened and is lying somehow, so what she is doing by helping find more proof will resolve the situation for RK and for Sultan both.

If they go to the hospital, check Meera's file who was paying her hospital bills all this time, Madhu also must speak to Radha if she can remember anything that happened during that time, speak to Meera herself, check maybe Sitara Studios for something to tie Meera to Mohan Kundra. 

Well reasoned, Nafs! It's Madhu's job to assume the role of the calm peacebroker. She doesn't think Sultan has cooked this up with malicious intentions and therefore whether he's right or wrong, they need more proof.
Bubble

Personally I would like madhu, after what rk has done to her and continues with the way he used her to get at sultan, to lock the pair up in a room and throw the key away!!LOL
That pair having to live in the same space togather and resolve their differences having got to the truth!!
ShockedShocked Oops.!! Sultan already doing that by moving in!!LOL  Bande mein kuch toh dam hai...aukaad dekho uski!!LOL
Madhu rolling bhindi rolls for aaryan going to provide intermission relief.Big smile Oops!! Maybe not. Infact defo not, coz rk baccha is gonna turn green at this too!!LOL Oh well still entertainment!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-divine-x-Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_sri

good post...will support RK...from nowhere a man comes of says he his father's elder son...no one will believe dat too the person belongs to ur hate list...dat too without any solid proof.????

That is not what the post is about. The post is about how rk decieved, manipulated and used madhu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

..Razia.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Razia..
..Razia..

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Can anyone answer this please?Embarrassed

If tomorrow, RK goes to Sultan and tells him that his dead wife was RK's ex-girlfriend and Aryan is actually HIS son and not Sultan's and presents Bittooji as a proof who saw RK's rangeen kissey with Bhai's wife, then how do you expect Sultan to react?

Will he trust RK? Will he hug and kiss him? Will he let RK take away Aryan with him? Or will he abuse and shoot him for maligning his dead wife's image??Sleepy

WOW VERY NICELY SAIDClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyamasan1.SoulMates...Aliya..CroppedHorizon...sairat..

Go to top