India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Where's the logic? (Page 7)

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Lol , people want rk to behave maturely and talk to a goonda who displayed his violent and immature behavior multiple times just because his naive wife thinks gangster is harmless .
why would rk talk to a person who
-pointed gun at rk in the Middle of the road
-Sneaked into his bedroom and was instigating his wife to continue the revenge plan
-Came and created drama on havan night and told that would have lit his pyre if he wanted revenge
Did sultan display any maturity when he came to havan , did he politely asked rk and family to give him few minutes because he has something important to say regarding MK no , he created drama by touching Aahuti spoon which has certain meaning in havan.

MAdhu is too naive , she ignores sultan violent behavior and also does not understand the gravity of accusations where as rk sees what sultan is a gangster capable of killing people including rk and that he has feelings for his wife.

More over rk does not need madhus help in finding where sultan is , he already knows where he conducts his business. MAdhu butted without listening to rk when he said time has passed for
Talking . Rk did what is right for him and his family by getting him arrest
The onus is not rk or mAdhu to find evidence of sultan mother condition , it is sultans responsibility to find enough evidence before targeting some one

Edited by armummy - 25 June 2013 at 7:14am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyamasan1RuthlessQueen.SoulMates.sunflower52..Aliya.._charu_DushtDanaf.susan7war_is_peace-Dil-CroppedHorizon.

CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

If I were Madhu, I'd be very very angry and disappointed in my BRAND NEW husband for breaking my faith yet again. 
And for not having the maturity to handle a situation with simple communication.
For being so obsessed with me that he can't see or hear what someone else is saying.
For not accounting for my feelings or respecting them.
I'd feel cheated, unhappy for being lied to, for using me to summon Sultan and then having him arrested in that underhand way.

Then I'd follow the goddam voice in my head and heart and do what I feel is right in every situation. Not let loyalty or society's rules about 'patni dharm' dictate what I should do.
Bubble

Do u watch the show with full attention??
For ur kind information it was RK's father's puja n Sultan banged on there! Did he show a minimal respect for his father mother? Respect usi ko milta hai jo pane ki kabil hota hai aur khud dusro ko respect karna janta hai. Respect kamani parti hai yaar pistol dikhake nikali nehi jati..
And Madhu came herself to volunteer RK..he didn't involve him..she run to call Bhai before listening to him fully. And what do u do if someone comes to ur house, breaks ur beloved one's pictures n threat u to kill? u would kiss the guy?make love with him?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyamasan1.SoulMates.armummyteletubbyRuthlessQueen..Aliya..sunflower52DushtDanaf.susan7war_is_peace

Janet777 Senior Member
Janet777
Janet777

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
 I do not agree that RK has lied to Madhu, he told Madhu that he will talk to Sultan calmly, which he did, he was very calm and did not get aggressive.

Secondly did he tell Madhu that he will not call the police?. NOPE he did not, hence he has not lied or cheated Madhu

I dont understand why these accusation of cheating are being levied on RKConfused

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyamasan1armummy.SoulMates.teletubbyRuthlessQueen..Aliya..sunflower52Bes_BDushtDanaf.war_is_peace-Dil-CroppedHorizon.susan7

.SaduKiFarzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

@purple. Yes he thinks sultan is doing this coz of madhu...so he wants to make sultan feel jealous? Why? WHY does it matter so much he got the goods? Even more imp why does it matter so much that he has to show sultan..shaadi is not enough!!LOL  He cant  help it!

i wanna answer only for this question

HE IS NOT A SULTAN,so that he can do eyeing on another man's wife or allowing another man to do eyeing on his own wife...HE IS RK...not only him EVERY MAN should get anger when another man eyeing on his own women and EVERY MAN SHOULD NOT look at another man's women

MY RK IS A MANWink
...SO HE GETS ANGRY

wat abt ur so called GOLDIE????
LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyamasan1.SoulMates.teletubbyRuthlessQueensunflower52..Aliya..DushtDanaf.-Dil-CroppedHorizon.susan7war_is_peace

.SaduKiFarzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Can anyone answer this please?Embarrassed

If tomorrow, RK goes to Sultan and tells him that his dead wife was RK's ex-girlfriend and Aryan is actually HIS son and not Sultan's and presents Bittooji as a proof who saw RK's rangeen kissey with Bhai's wife, then how do you expect Sultan to react?

Will he trust RK? Will he hug and kiss him? Will he let RK take away Aryan with him? Or will he abuse and shoot him for maligning his dead wife's image??Sleepy

Chakku BravoClapClap...seriously im stunned while reading thisLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyamasan1teletubbyRuthlessQueen.SoulMates...Aliya..CroppedHorizon.susan7DushtDanaf.

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by titli4love

Originally posted by soapbubble

If I were Madhu, I'd be very very angry and disappointed in my BRAND NEW husband for breaking my faith yet again. 
And for not having the maturity to handle a situation with simple communication.
For being so obsessed with me that he can't see or hear what someone else is saying.
For not accounting for my feelings or respecting them.
I'd feel cheated, unhappy for being lied to, for using me to summon Sultan and then having him arrested in that underhand way.

Then I'd follow the goddam voice in my head and heart and do what I feel is right in every situation. Not let loyalty or society's rules about 'patni dharm' dictate what I should do.
Bubble

Do u watch the show with full attention??
For ur kind information it was RK's father's puja n Sultan banged on there! Did he show a minimal respect for his father mother? Respect usi ko milta hai jo pane ki kabil hota hai aur khud dusro ko respect karna janta hai. Respect kamani parti hai yaar pistol dikhake nikali nehi jati..
And Madhu came herself to volunteer RK..he didn't involve him..she run to call Bhai before listening to him fully. And what do u do if someone comes to ur house, breaks ur beloved one's pictures n threat u to kill?
u would kiss the guy?make love with him?

Now that you have brought this up, you know, seriously, I wouldn't mind seeing this! You've given me a daydream, you have! Wink

But MORE seriously, an RK fan shouldn't talk of 'earning respect' you know. It's what they call a 'weak wicket'. Respect isn't earned at gun point and not is loved gained by threatening suicide. 

RK has got MUCH more than he has earned or deserved - with his behaviour, that is. I concede that he's a good guy at the bottom of it all.
Bubble

Edited by soapbubble - 25 June 2013 at 7:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paljay_charu_Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

-QueenlyChitra- IF-Stunnerz
-QueenlyChitra-
-QueenlyChitra-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Can anyone answer this please?Embarrassed

If tomorrow, RK goes to Sultan and tells him that his dead wife was RK's ex-girlfriend and Aryan is actually HIS son and not Sultan's and presents Bittooji as a proof who saw RK's rangeen kissey with Bhai's wife, then how do you expect Sultan to react?

Will he trust RK? Will he hug and kiss him? Will he let RK take away Aryan with him? Or will he abuse and shoot him for maligning his dead wife's image??Sleepy

FANTASTIC CHAKKU !!!!!!!ClapStar

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyamasan1.SoulMates.war_is_peaceDushtDanaf.susan7CroppedHorizon.

..Aliya.. IF-Rockerz
..Aliya..
..Aliya..

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Seriously? You are asking whom we would support if we would be in Madhu's shoes?
Eehmm.. Which normal woman supports her gangster "dost" instead of her husband?!
And when her husband hates this so called dost!
Hmm.. Usually in a marriage husband and wife support each other!
But I'm asking for too much. How can I a expect a logical track? I mean since bhai's entry there are so many senseless things!
And by the way RK didn't lie! Get your facts right!
He promised he will be calm -he was!
He said he will handle it - he did

Now when did he lie Sleepy but that's a lame excuse by bhai fans to bash RK!
He didn't lie!! But who cares if he lied or not?! He got bhai arrested Dancing that's most important Party
Now do you think a killer deserves to be free?!

Edited by ..Aliya.. - 25 June 2013 at 7:04am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyamasan1.SoulMates.teletubbysusan7-Dil-CroppedHorizon.war_is_peaceDushtDanaf.

Go to top