Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Where's the logic? (Page 6)

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

If I was in Madhu's place (thinking like Madhu), already I'm trying to resolve the situation right. I've stuck my nose in because I think Sultan has always been straight with me, my husband is losing his temper here, my home is in turmoil, but Sultan is not going away here, I've got to help the situation so we can all move on with our lives and we can have peace.

What does RK need for him to calm down here and see Sultan's side, PROOF

Getting more proof will also make Madhu herself believe what Sultan is saying, and at the same time if they unearth more information it will either change what Sultan is thinking also, just incase they unearth that Rashid didn't say everything as it happened and is lying somehow, so what she is doing by helping find more proof will resolve the situation for RK and for Sultan both.

If they go to the hospital, check Meera's file who was paying her hospital bills all this time, Madhu also must speak to Radha if she can remember anything that happened during that time, speak to Meera herself, check maybe Sitara Studios for something to tie Meera to Mohan Kundra. 

But that would mean situation resolved na!!LOL Can't have that!!! If truth is found out then situation is harder to manipulate!!  Better to add fuel to the fire that sultan has created and throw the accuser in jail ..i wouldn't be surprised if later CVs show that rk knew something about this already...or bittu or radha did.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Taniya20 IF-Dazzler
Taniya20
Taniya20

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Originally posted by Taniya20

First of all, If i am in madhu's shoes , forget about peace making and all shit, i would have never talked to sultan again for saying this sentence " i would have lighten ur funeral pyre(RK's) if it was for revenge"

And frankly , RK is not wrong this time. Its sultan without any sold proof attached MK's pooja... I will be on RK's side if i am in madhu's shoes, because i know how much he loves his dad, how sultan's batameez reaction would have effected him... As i know importance of his dad in his life, i will be on RK's side... What ever the evidence sultan showing is not strong enough to believe...

Wow!!LOL Even before sultan has presented evidence it is deemed not strong enough to believe!! So i guess its just as well sultan didn't bring any with him when he agreed to meet rk and talk to him. rk wouldn't have believed.
Good! Now sultan will show his aukaad and guts and move in to what was previously known as rk mansionLOL. Gawd I hope he changes the decor pronto...PH plss...kuch toh sets and props budget se baccha hoga!! PlsssCry

FYI, He brought Rasheed  and rasheed told the same thing which he told sultan. A random guy comes and talks about my FIL(if i am madhu), Whom my husband and my MIL idolizes, why should i believe that guy and feel that as a strong evidence?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

syasya..PlayfulKiss..masan1RuthlessQueendvs_smiRK.SoulMates.sunflower52DushtDanaf...sairat..CroppedHorizon.

dash_aryan IF-Dazzler
dash_aryan
dash_aryan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Madhu should Support RK...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

syasya..PlayfulKiss..masan1.SoulMates.Taniya20CroppedHorizon.susan7DushtDanaf...sairat..

CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Can anyone answer this please?Embarrassed

If tomorrow, RK goes to Sultan and tells him that his dead wife was RK's ex-girlfriend and Aryan is actually HIS son and not Sultan's and presents Bittooji as a proof who saw RK's rangeen kissey with Bhai's wife, then how do you expect Sultan to react?

Will he trust RK? Will he hug and kiss him? Will he let RK take away Aryan with him? Or will he abuse and shoot him for maligning his dead wife's image??Sleepy

Awesome Chakku!!!hit the stamp..ClapClapClapClapClap

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

syasya..PlayfulKiss..masan1RuthlessQueendvs_smiRK.SoulMates.DushtDanaf.susan7-Dil-.SaduKiFarzi...sairat..Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged

@red:  Veryyy well. As well as you and better. Its just that I don't deny what he is or justify what he does. And if sultan were to be turned into a scumbag I wouldn't deny it or justify it for him either.

But you do justify Sultan. You justify him when he barges in a random pooja and accuses a dead man for double timing without any proof. For me, neither RK is wrong, nor Sultan. But Sultan is being foolish to believe Rashid's story. He is the same Rashid who left him as a child. Sultan should investigate more and then accuse anyone.

@blue:  Ab phir se doosri side se dholki bajaaying!! When it suits..rk is redeemed and loves madhu. When it suits..he has always been manipulative. No matter what rk must win.LOL

We all know he that those reasons aren't the REAL reasons why he got sultan arrested. Can't get the police to arrest a man just coz you hate his guts and yous jealous and insecure about him. Not even if you are a superstar!LOL

Hello? RK did not get him arrested AISEY HI. Sultan is a GANGSTER whose real home is JAIL. Infact RK should have done this after seeing him in his house provoking his wife, but he didn't do that. Now, how does he become INSECURE of him? And mind you, it is Sultan this time who has entered their lives and not RK.

@purple. Yes he thinks sultan is doing this coz of madhu...so he wants to make sultan feel jealous? Why? WHY does it matter so much he got the goods? Even more imp why does it matter so much that he has to show sultan..shaadi is not enough!!LOL  He cant  help it!

Yes, RK can't help it because he is an OBSESSIVE lover. He doesn't like anyone else eyeing her or thinking about her. That is true and I agree.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

syasya..PlayfulKiss..masan1.SoulMates.dvs_smiRKTaniya20RuthlessQueen-Dil-.SaduKiFarzi.CroppedHorizon._charu_DushtDanaf.susan7..sairat..

CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by genger

First of all it has anything to do with Madhu Both sultan ad RK behaved badly they both are unreasonable but anger both side justified Sultan is angry because he felt betrayed by MK and RK feels his father's pride is ruined there is no way Madhu can do anything here because clearly they both have their reasons. But Sultan is willing to talk to RK because of his mother but RK is not doing he is under the impression that sultan doing this for Madhu i would support him if he is doing this for his father but that is not the case he is not thinking about his father he is only thinking about Madhu

Coz for him His father is his Idol n sadakchap is doing all this just to get MAdhu. He's not totally wrong as Sultan used to hate RK from before when he didn't know about his mom n MK's relationship.. What's the point of fighting for a person's heir-ship who is nowhere in the world??Is not it a purposed revenge??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyamasan1.SoulMates.RuthlessQueen.SaduKiFarzi.DushtDanaf.

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
If I were Madhu, would have not befriended a gangster in the 1st place for what ever reason.

If I see that friend come and disrupts the pooja which my husband loving held for his deceased father. Knowing very well what his father meant to my hubby. 

Madhu should have screamed at her friend for disruption and vandalism. 

Support my hubby at what ever decision he makes. 

If you are looking for logic, then don't.

As this whole Sultan track is filled with loopholes and logic less. So is the character Sultan to me makes no sense.

This is being shown on the expense of the leads, who before Sultan came has made this show into No.1 spot.  

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyamasan1..PlayfulKiss...SoulMates.Taniya20RuthlessQueen-Dil-CroppedHorizon.DushtDanaf._charu_war_is_peacesusan7

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soapbubble

If I were Madhu, I'd be very very angry and disappointed in my BRAND NEW husband for breaking my faith yet again. 
And for not having the maturity to handle a situation with simple communication.
For being so obsessed with me that he can't see or hear what someone else is saying.
For not accounting for my feelings or respecting them.
I'd feel cheated, unhappy for being lied to, for using me to summon Sultan and then having him arrested in that underhand way.

Then I'd follow the goddam voice in my head and heart and do what I feel is right in every situation. Not let loyalty or society's rules about 'patni dharm' dictate what I should do.
Bubble

ShockedShocked WHATTT???!!! You would show some SELF RESPECT, common sense, have as much VALUE for your own feelings as you would for your husbands??

You would listen to your values and conscious and not follow patidev or society blindly??? SHAME ON YOU!! SHAME SHAME SHAME!!Angry
This isAngryAngry the 21st century you know...internet age, space age!! When are you going to haul your bu** outta the "even in a show the girl is a commodity for the hero" mentality and join the 21st century??LOL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If patidev is a pig, doesn't mean you support or join in when he wallows in filth

Yes, I'm depraved that way. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22KhatamKahani

Go to top