Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Where's the logic? (Page 5)

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

If I was in Madhu's place (thinking like Madhu), already I'm trying to resolve the situation right. I've stuck my nose in because I think Sultan has always been straight with me, my husband is losing his temper here, my home is in turmoil, but Sultan is not going away here, I've got to help the situation so we can all move on with our lives and we can have peace.

What does RK need for him to calm down here and see Sultan's side, PROOF

Getting more proof will also make Madhu herself believe what Sultan is saying, and at the same time if they unearth more information it will either change what Sultan is thinking also, just incase they unearth that Rashid didn't say everything as it happened and is lying somehow, so what she is doing by helping find more proof will resolve the situation for RK and for Sultan both.

If they go to the hospital, check Meera's file who was paying her hospital bills all this time, Madhu also must speak to Radha if she can remember anything that happened during that time, speak to Meera herself, check maybe Sitara Studios for something to tie Meera to Mohan Kundra. 

Well reasoned, Nafs! It's Madhu's job to assume the role of the calm peacebroker. She doesn't think Sultan has cooked this up with malicious intentions and therefore whether he's right or wrong, they need more proof.
Bubble

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Something that is being forgotten by everyone in this post is the state Meera is in now, if I was her child seeing her in that state and hearing on TV that the man who is responsible for this is being honoured in a havan, I would definitely go there and stop the proceedings. 

I understand what you are all saying that proof he has is not sufficient for him to believe. But seeing my mother in that state and hearing her saying "Mohan why did you leave me, why have you done this Mohan". That alone would be enough for me to go to the Kundras with my allegation and stop the honouring of MK at that havan.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rachel-..Sujith1001..soapbubblepaljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Taniya20 IF-Dazzler
Taniya20
Taniya20

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

Originally posted by Taniya20

If I were Madhu, I'd be very very angry and disappointed in my BRAND NEW husband for breaking my faith yet again. 
And for not having the maturity to handle a situation with simple communication.
For being so obsessed with me that he can't see or hear what someone else is saying.
For not accounting for my feelings or respecting them.
I'd feel cheated, unhappy for being lied to, for using me to summon Sultan and then having him arrested in that underhand way.

Then I'd follow the goddam voice in my head and heart and do what I feel is right in every situation. Not let loyalty or society's rules about 'patni dharm' dictate what I should do.
Bubble

@bold : it would have made sense if Sultan would not have attached MK's pooja and accused him with out strong evidence. Even after what he has done, you are expecting a simple communication?? Like, Really?? Wacko

Well, Sultan thought he had evidence! A live woman fresh out of mental hospital and the testimony of a guy who was closely involved with the whole thing.

But RK is not listening, is he? He's stuck on his paranoid 'this man is out to get Madhu' scenario - he's not LISTENING. 
Of course he should ask for more proof and maybe he will - but right now RK's behaviour not impressing me at all.
Bubble

Ok. Answer one simple question? How many days passed since rishbala wedding?? Is it hardly a day or two?? a day or two days before Sultan was been thrown out of RK mansion by Madhu and because of him their wedding was almost at stake. Isn't it?? Now tell me, who will believe if he says, his entire world moved up and down with in a day?? The first obvious reaction is well, this guy is here for revenge and cooking up stories as RK aware of the fact that Sultan has feelings for madhu... Its the first obvious reaction from any man who is in Rk's shoes... He is not at all wrong i must say...

Edited by Taniya20 - 25 June 2013 at 6:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

syasya_charu_

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Can anyone answer this please?Embarrassed

If tomorrow, RK goes to Sultan and tells him that his dead wife was RK's ex-girlfriend and Aryan is actually HIS son and not Sultan's and presents Bittooji as a proof who saw RK's rangeen kissey with Bhai's wife, then how do you expect Sultan to react?

Will he trust RK? Will he hug and kiss him? Will he let RK take away Aryan with him? Or will he abuse and shoot him for maligning his dead wife's image??Sleepy

LOL Good one! No one is saying that rk should have believed sultan. THis topic isn't even about that and you know it!Wink
This is about how decietful, manipulative, underhand and a user rk is and it took him less than 24 hrs after the wedding to show his true color and that too with the woman he claims to love. He used madhu to not only get sultan to meet him so he could get him arrested but also to try and make sultan jealous...to show sultan and rub it in that he got the goods...errr i mean madhu and not him. And the green haze and stench of jealousy was emanating from only the hubby not the "lover who lost""LOL

And you claim to UNDERSTAND RK's character well?Sleepy

RK has always been MANIPULATIVE. And in this situation, he did not put the blame on Madhu. Sultan also knows that RK used Madhu against him. Today even Madhu will come to know. And moreover what wrong did RK do? Madhu wouldn't have given Sultan's address to RK anyway. So he called Sultan using Madhu and got him arrested for 

1. gatecrashing the pooja and doing toh phod and violence.
2. sneaking in a superstar's house and encouraging his wife to take revenge.

And RK was doing PDA with Madhu infront of Sultan because he still feels that Sultan is doing all this nautanki to win Madhu. Toh like you said earlier, drama to banta haiTongue

@red:  Veryyy well. As well as you and better. Its just that I don't deny what he is or justify what he does. And if sultan were to be turned into a scumbag I wouldn't deny it or justify it for him either.

@blue:  Ab phir se doosri side se dholki bajaaying!! When it suits..rk is redeemed and loves madhu. When it suits..he has always been manipulative. No matter what rk must win.LOL

We all know he that those reasons aren't the REAL reasons why he got sultan arrested. Can't get the police to arrest a man just coz you hate his guts and yous jealous and insecure about him. Not even if you are a superstar!LOL

@purple. Yes he thinks sultan is doing this coz of madhu...so he wants to make sultan feel jealous? Why? WHY does it matter so much he got the goods? Even more imp why does it matter so much that he has to show sultan..shaadi is not enough!!LOL  He cant  help it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Biks44 Goldie
Biks44
Biks44

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Oh if only i were in Madhu's place... It wouldnt have come to this! My 'friend' would have been behind bars long back when he created the ruckus in the chawl and put innocent lives in danger or when he came to the studio and hung a man upside down. Would have been well aware of his not-so-pure intentions about me and told him off !!! Then would have married my RK and lived happily ever after Heart Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyamasan1.SoulMates.war_is_peaceDushtDanaf.susan7CroppedHorizon._charu_

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged

First of all, If i am in madhu's shoes , forget about peace making and all shit, i would have never talked to sultan again for saying this sentence " i would have lighten ur funeral pyre(RK's) if it was for revenge"

And frankly , RK is not wrong this time. Its sultan without any sold proof attached MK's pooja... I will be on RK's side if i am in madhu's shoes, because i know how much he loves his dad, how sultan's batameez reaction would have effected him... As i know importance of his dad in his life, i will be on RK's side... What ever the evidence sultan showing is not strong enough to believe...

Wow!!LOL Even before sultan has presented evidence it is deemed not strong enough to believe!! So i guess its just as well sultan didn't bring any with him when he agreed to meet rk and talk to him. rk wouldn't have believed.
Good! Now sultan will show his aukaad and guts and move in to what was previously known as rk mansionLOL. Gawd I hope he changes the decor pronto...PH plss...kuch toh sets and props budget se baccha hoga!! PlsssCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged

If I were Madhu, I'd be very very angry and disappointed in my BRAND NEW husband for breaking my faith yet again. 
And for not having the maturity to handle a situation with simple communication.
For being so obsessed with me that he can't see or hear what someone else is saying.
I'd feel cheated, unhappy for being lied to, for using me to summon Sultan and then having him arrested in that underhand way.

Then I'd follow the goddam voice in my head and heart and do what I feel is right in every situation. Not let loyalty or society's rules about 'patni dharm' dictate what I should do.
Bubble

@bold : it would have made sense if Sultan would not have attached MK's pooja and accused him with out strong evidence. Even after what he has done, you are expecting a simple communication?? Like, Really?? Wacko

Well, Sultan thought he had evidence! A live woman fresh out of mental hospital and the testimony of a guy who was closely involved with the whole thing.

But RK is not listening, is he? He's stuck on his paranoid 'this man is out to get Madhu' scenario - he's not LISTENING. 
Of course he should ask for more proof and maybe he will - but right now RK's behaviour not impressing me at all.
Bubble

Ok. Answer one simple question? How many days passed since rishbala wedding?? Is it hardly a day or two?? a day or two days before Sultan was been thrown out of RK mansion by Madhu and because of him their wedding was almost at stake. Isn't it?? Now tell me, who will believe if he says, his entire world moved up and down with in a day?? The first obvious reaction is well, this guy is here for revenge and cooking up stories as RK aware of the fact that Sultan has feelings for madhu... Its the first obvious reaction from any man who is in Rk's shoes... He is not at all wrong i must say...

Very true! Sultan's very foundations have been shaken in one night and RK doesn't know that. 
Fair enough. 
And RK  knows better than Madhu that Sultan has feelings for her. Again, very understandable.

Yesterday he was trying to break us up and here he is with a story. The obvious reaction is: this man is lying. But using Madhu to call Sultan, letting her believe he's going to hear the man out and then getting him arrested, without even considering if that is going to help the situation... clearly Sultan is going to get out of lock up in a day or two. What has it served really? He has let MAdhu down, been rather deceitful and underhand about it.

And Plus, the truth is: Sultan is not cooking up a plan - he is very agitated, very upset. RK is UNABLE to see that, unable to judge him correctly. He is looking at the situation through a very paranoid filter: Madhu. It's romantic Embarrassed, but also it's a fault Shocked.
Bubble

Edited by soapbubble - 25 June 2013 at 6:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-divine-x-paljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Bubble

ShockedShocked WHATTT???!!! You would show some SELF RESPECT, common sense, have as much VALUE for your own feelings as you would for your husbands??

You would listen to your values and conscious and not follow patidev or society blindly??? SHAME ON YOU!! SHAME SHAME SHAME!!Angry
This isAngryAngry the 21st century you know...internet age, space age!! When are you going to haul your bu** outta the "even in a show the girl is a commodity for the hero" mentality and join the 21st century??LOL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If patidev is a pig, doesn't mean you support or join in when he wallows in filth

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubblepaljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

Go to top