Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Where's the logic? (Page 4)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

If I were Madhu, I'd be very very angry and disappointed in my BRAND NEW husband for breaking my faith yet again. 
And for not having the maturity to handle a situation with simple communication.
For being so obsessed with me that he can't see or hear what someone else is saying.
For not accounting for my feelings or respecting them.
I'd feel cheated, unhappy for being lied to, for using me to summon Sultan and then having him arrested in that underhand way.

Then I'd follow the goddam voice in my head and heart and do what I feel is right in every situation. Not let loyalty or society's rules about 'patni dharm' dictate what I should do.
Bubble

yes agree that will be what changes her mind to help Sultan, rather than leaving it to RK to take the lead here, because he can't either it's immaturity or he just wants Sultan who has made the allegation to go find the proof himself and present to him, most likely the last one, but Sultan cannot find the proof himself as I think Radha might know something, Sultan cannot have access to her, Madhu can speak to her mother-in-law, also Sitara Studios she has access to look for anything that would link Meera to Mohan Kundra. So Madhu has to help him. Checking hospital records, marriage records Sultan can do that himself, but the marriage records possibly Mohan Kundra and Meera married in a hindu marriage before god but there is no marriage certificate, in existence, but maybe there is at Sitara studios. In any case Madhu needs to help Sultan.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnaPantherasoapbubblepaljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Taniya20 IF-Dazzler
Taniya20
Taniya20

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged

If I were Madhu, I'd be very very angry and disappointed in my BRAND NEW husband for breaking my faith yet again. 
And for not having the maturity to handle a situation with simple communication.
For being so obsessed with me that he can't see or hear what someone else is saying.
I'd feel cheated, unhappy for being lied to, for using me to summon Sultan and then having him arrested in that underhand way.

Then I'd follow the goddam voice in my head and heart and do what I feel is right in every situation. Not let loyalty or society's rules about 'patni dharm' dictate what I should do.
Bubble

@bold : it would have made sense if Sultan would not have attached MK's pooja and accused him with out strong evidence. Even after what he has done, you are expecting a simple communication?? Like, Really?? Wacko

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

syasya..PlayfulKiss..masan1.SoulMates.war_is_peaceBes_BCroppedHorizon.

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

there's a difference between outright lying to your spouse and lying by omission for their own good; MB is clearly thinking with her heart and needs RK to be the brains for both of them in the relationship. he's being really understanding of her, and i see no betrayal especially considering he kept his promise and talked to that cheap bhai in a calm and collected manner. SOMETHING he was not under any obligation to do after the nautanki that lowlife did during the pooja Dead

There is also a big difference between protecting your wife if you think she is naive and USING HER to your own ends...in this instance to also make sultan jealous!LOL
So now madhu has no brains and rk is going to need to be the brains in this relationship? Shocked
ROFL No matter how much work is done to hide the truth..it always comes out!!ROFLROFL
I hope all those who left the forum and returning and others read this.LOL

@bold
Oh yeah...he understands her alright!! Too well!! To use a person as effecively as rk uses madhu, he would have to understand how her heart adn mind works. That is not the point tho is it? The point is he uses this understanding as if its toilet paper. Use and throw.
Agree he talked calm and collectedly...usual bak bak of denigrating and demeaning..bak bak speech! Had no interest in seeing if sultan had any proof. So all those who are demanding that sultan needs to come with proof...now he will...it seems highly likely helped by madhu.

rk as usual setting fire to himself and his life.LOL

Edited by Oh_No_Soaps - 25 June 2013 at 7:35am

N.bhavnaSiri22Blue_ScrubspaljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Begged to sultan to leave. And sultan went there to make sure that madhu didn't take badla!! lolll seriously selective memory! Having been manipulated by pati to be..who locked himself in mommy's room like a 10yr old so that foster mom madhu willl do her rk .rk..rk. jap!LOL

She begged him to leave when he was in her room. After that she gave a disgusted look to him and shouted, "KYUN AAYE TUM YAHAN? KISNE KAHA THA TUMHE?? JAAO YAHAN SE" This isn't called beggingLOL RK locked himself up, broke down, gathered himself and you know what he did after that.

What does this have to do with what I said? Which was that i agreed with you that it was dramebaazi by sultan?

Nope. You said na that Bhai is RK's brotherLOL So that is why I asked ki kya saboot hai except for Rashid?

NO rk didn't hit him..only because this time sultan stopped him. And your gunda friend had thte grace to look ashamed that he lost control whereas your owner...errr i mean patidev just stood there having no remorse or regret as to what could have happened to madhu if that rod he threw up in the air had landed on madhu.
Breaking magoot daddy;s photo...
yeah justified...have lost temper and mr made 30 yrs of his moms life a hell and lost him the love and care of him mom. Broke the glass..big deal. note here how i am not justifiying it by quoting some of rk's doings.

Why should RK be ashamed of hitting Sultan? Did RK start all this nonsense without any reason? Then why should he take shit against his dad from Bhai's mouth? I liked Sultan after ages when he looked down because he should have been ASHAMED for accusing anyone without proof.

@Black - Now again, I am madhu. So how do I know how MK was 30 years ago? It shouldn't have been justified for her atleast.

Not cursing you chakku...quite like you actually! But sultan and rk a poles apart in many ways and if you admire and condone rk then no...you wouldn't have someone with the kind of values sultan holds as a friend. So no am not cursing you. RK...cursing...yup alll the way.  He is not capable of changing...he his a user and abuser. CVs THANK you for keeping your creation true to character.

RK is a fictional character who entertains me, that is why I like him. I never supported him during his revenge or during the time he handcuffed Madhu. 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

syasya..PlayfulKiss..Barbie_girl02masan1RuthlessQueen.SoulMates.shweta2728dvs_smiRK_charu_..sairat..susan7Niki_coolDushtDanaf.war_is_peace-Dil-CroppedHorizon.

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
First of all it has anything to do with Madhu Both sultan ad RK behaved badly they both are unreasonable but anger both side justified Sultan is angry because he felt betrayed by MK and RK feels his father's pride is ruined there is no way Madhu can do anything here because clearly they both have their reasons. But Sultan is willing to talk to RK because of his mother but RK is not doing he is under the impression that sultan doing this for Madhu i would support him if he is doing this for his father but that is not the case he is not thinking about his father he is only thinking about Madhu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-divine-x-PantherapaljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

there's a difference between outright lying to your spouse and lying by omission for their own good; MB is clearly thinking with her heart and needs RK to be the brains for both of them in the relationship. he's being really understanding of her, and i see no betrayal especially considering he kept his promise and talked to that cheap bhai in a calm and collected manner. SOMETHING he was not under any obligation to do after the nautanki that lowlife did during the pooja Dead

There is also a big difference between protecting your wife if you think she is naive and USING HER to your own ends...in this instance to also make sultan jealous!LOL
So now madhu has no brains and rk is going to need to be the brains in this relationship? Shocked
ROFL No matter how much work is done to hide the truth..it always comes out!!ROFLROFL
I hope "birdy4U" and others read this.LOL

@bold
Oh yeah...he understands her alright!! Too well!! To use a person as effecively as rk uses madhu, he would have to understand how her heart adn mind works. That is not the point tho is it? The point is he uses this understanding as if its toilet paper. Use and throw.
Agree he talked calm and collectedly...usual bak bak of denigrating and demeaning..bak bak speech! Had no interest in seeing if sultan had any proof. So all those who are demanding that sultan needs to come with proof...now he will...it seems highly likely helped by madhu.

rk as usual setting fire to himself and his life.LOL
sadakchaap and evidence ? with your luck im sure it'll be about as useful as bhai himself  ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL  ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL  ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL   ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL 

Edited by DushtDanaf. - 25 June 2013 at 6:16am

syasya..PlayfulKiss..masan1.SoulMates.shweta2728susan7CroppedHorizon.

.SoulMates. IF-Dazzler
.SoulMates.
.SoulMates.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Rishbala are Married, Yippeee !!!

If sadakchap is fighting for his mum's rights then RK is fighting for his dead father's name, his living mom's rights and the Kundra Legacy that was bestowed on RK by his dad, Mohan Kundra who he loves dearly and idolizes.

If I was in Madhu's shoes I would support RK 110%. Because I love the guy, I should know how much RK loves his dad, I know how much it must have hurt RK to have his father's name maligned, his puja ruined and his photo frame broken.

As far as logic is concerned Where's the logic in befriending a gangster??? Where's the logic in helping that so called gangster instead of having him thrown in prison where he is supposed to be?? Where's the logic in a gangster roaming around the city catching movies in broad daylight???

Please lets not look for logic in a daily soap, its kinda hard to find anyways Smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyamasan1..PlayfulKiss..dvs_smiRKTaniya20RuthlessQueen-Dil-CroppedHorizon.war_is_peace_charu_..sairat..susan7DushtDanaf.BabajiKaThullu

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taniya20

Bubble

@bold : it would have made sense if Sultan would not have attached MK's pooja and accused him with out strong evidence. Even after what he has done, you are expecting a simple communication?? Like, Really?? Wacko

Well, Sultan thought he had evidence! A live woman fresh out of mental hospital and the testimony of a guy who was closely involved with the whole thing.

But RK is not listening, is he? He's stuck on his paranoid 'this man is out to get Madhu' scenario - he's not LISTENING. 
Of course he should ask for more proof and maybe he will - but right now RK's behaviour not impressing me at all.
Bubble

Edited by soapbubble - 25 June 2013 at 6:12am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavna-x-divine-x-PantheraSiri22..Sujith1001..paljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

Go to top