India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Where's the logic? (Page 3)

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
there's a difference between outright lying to your spouse and lying by omission for their own good; MB is clearly thinking with her heart and needs RK to be the brains for both of them in the relationship. he's being really understanding of her, and i see no betrayal especially considering he kept his promise and talked to that cheap bhai in a calm and collected manner. SOMETHING he was not under any obligation to do after the nautanki that lowlife did during the pooja Dead

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

syasya-x-divine-x-UDEY..PlayfulKiss..Barbie_girl021mangaloreBiks44masan1Taniya20RuthlessQueenblacklambo.SoulMates.shweta2728dvs_smiRKsunflower52saijahnaviSagar21Niki_coolanitaranisusan7_charu_..NadiaZ....sairat..war_is_peaceennishet-Dil-SatrupaKiAnami.CroppedHorizon.BefikreBabajiKaThullu

_StarDiva_ Goldie
_StarDiva_
_StarDiva_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Logic gai tel lene, taki jab isme jung lage to oil dalkar fir se ise chala sake samjha karo yaar.,.,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-divine-x-masan1

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Can anyone answer this please?Embarrassed

If tomorrow, RK goes to Sultan and tells him that his dead wife was RK's ex-girlfriend and Aryan is actually HIS son and not Sultan's and presents Bittooji as a proof who saw RK's rangeen kissey with Bhai's wife, then how do you expect Sultan to react?

Will he trust RK? Will he hug and kiss him? Will he let RK take away Aryan with him? Or will he abuse and shoot him for maligning his dead wife's image??Sleepy

LOL Good one! No one is saying that rk should have believed sultan. THis topic isn't even about that and you know it!Wink
This is about how decietful, manipulative, underhand and a user rk is and it took him less than 24 hrs after the wedding to show his true color and that too with the woman he claims to love. He used madhu to not only get sultan to meet him so he could get him arrested but also to try and make sultan jealous...to show sultan and rub it in that he got the goods...errr i mean madhu and not him. And the green haze and stench of jealousy was emanating from only the hubby not the "lover who lost""LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavna-x-divine-x-practicecalmpaljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Can anyone answer this please?Embarrassed

If tomorrow, RK goes to Sultan and tells him that his dead wife was RK's ex-girlfriend and Aryan is actually HIS son and not Sultan's and presents Bittooji as a proof who saw RK's rangeen kissey with Bhai's wife, then how do you expect Sultan to react?

Will he trust RK? Will he hug and kiss him? Will he let RK take away Aryan with him? Or will he abuse and shoot him for maligning his dead wife's image??Sleepy

LOL Good one! No one is saying that rk should have believed sultan. THis topic isn't even about that and you know it!Wink
This is about how decietful, manipulative, underhand and a user rk is and it took him less than 24 hrs after the wedding to show his true color and that too with the woman he claims to love. He used madhu to not only get sultan to meet him so he could get him arrested but also to try and make sultan jealous...to show sultan and rub it in that he got the goods...errr i mean madhu and not him. And the green haze and stench of jealousy was emanating from only the hubby not the "lover who lost""LOL

And you claim to UNDERSTAND RK's character well?Sleepy

RK has always been MANIPULATIVE. And in this situation, he did not put the blame on Madhu. Sultan also knows that RK used Madhu against him. Today even Madhu will come to know. And moreover what wrong did RK do? Madhu wouldn't have given Sultan's address to RK anyway. So he called Sultan using Madhu and got him arrested for 

1. gatecrashing the pooja and doing toh phod and violence.
2. sneaking in a superstar's house and encouraging his wife to take revenge.

And RK was doing PDA with Madhu infront of Sultan because he still feels that Sultan is doing all this nautanki to win Madhu. Toh like you said earlier, drama to banta haiTongue

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyaroma2011-x-divine-x-..PlayfulKiss..1mangaloreBarbie_girl02masan1blacklambo.SoulMates.shweta2728dvs_smiRKRuthlessQueensaijahnavisunflower52_charu_Niki_coolDushtDanaf.-Dil-SatrupaKiAnami.CroppedHorizon.war_is_peacesusan7..sairat..BabajiKaThullu

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
If I were Madhu, I'd be very very angry and disappointed in my BRAND NEW husband for breaking my faith yet again. 
And for not having the maturity to handle a situation with simple communication.
For being so obsessed with me that he can't see or hear what someone else is saying.
For not accounting for my feelings or respecting them.
I'd feel cheated, unhappy for being lied to, for using me to summon Sultan and then having him arrested in that underhand way.

Then I'd follow the goddam voice in my head and heart and do what I feel is right in every situation. Not let loyalty or society's rules about 'patni dharm' dictate what I should do.
Bubble

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rachel-N.bhavna-x-divine-x-PantheraBlue_Scrubs..Sujith1001..paljayKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
If I was in Madhu's place (thinking like Madhu), already I'm trying to resolve the situation right. I've stuck my nose in because I think Sultan has always been straight with me, my husband is losing his temper here, my home is in turmoil, but Sultan is not going away here, I've got to help the situation so we can all move on with our lives and we can have peace.

What does RK need for him to calm down here and see Sultan's side, PROOF

Getting more proof will also make Madhu herself believe what Sultan is saying, and at the same time if they unearth more information it will either change what Sultan is thinking also, just incase they unearth that Rashid didn't say everything as it happened and is lying somehow, so what she is doing by helping find more proof will resolve the situation for RK and for Sultan both.

If they go to the hospital, check Meera's file who was paying her hospital bills all this time, Madhu also must speak to Radha if she can remember anything that happened during that time, speak to Meera herself, check maybe Sitara Studios for something to tie Meera to Mohan Kundra. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavna-x-divine-x-PantherasoapbubblepaljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

If I were Madhu, I'd be very very angry and disappointed in my BRAND NEW husband for breaking my faith yet again. 
And for not having the maturity to handle a situation with simple communication.
For being so obsessed with me that he can't see or hear what someone else is saying.
For not accounting for my feelings or respecting them.
I'd feel cheated, unhappy for being lied to, for using me to summon Sultan and then having him arrested in that underhand way.

Then I'd follow the goddam voice in my head and heart and do what I feel is right in every situation. Not let loyalty or society's rules about 'patni dharm' dictate what I should do.
Bubble

@Bold - Bubble, I am hearing this in the forum a LOT. But I am unable to decipher it.

What kind of communication do people here and Madhu expects RK to do?Confused

Sultan is continuously saying without any concrete proof that MK is his father and was a double-timer. So where is the communication possible? He doesn't even have a GOOD EVIDENCE. 

And why should RK talk to him? It was MK who is DEAD who cheated  Meera and not RK or Radhaji.

Edited by CHAKKU_DAAYAN - 25 June 2013 at 5:58am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangalore..PlayfulKiss..Barbie_girl02masan1blacklambo.SoulMates.shweta2728dvs_smiRKTaniya20RuthlessQueensunflower52_charu_..NadiaZ....sairat..-Dil-SatrupaKiAnami.CroppedHorizon.susan7Niki_coolanitaraniDushtDanaf.war_is_peaceBabajiKaThullu

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

If I were Madhu, I wouldn't have asked my husband to go and TALK to his enemy in the first placeLOL

Did Sultan come and talk to RK? Nope. He gatecrashed the hawan pooja and he was the one who started PHYSICAL VIOLENCE.

Had I been Madhu, I would have been disgusted to have a so-called friend like Sultan who barges in and starts acting like a gunda and accuses my late father in law for double timing without any CONCRETE PROOF!

Not even if your husband's enemy was your friend who has always shown himself to have your well being and concern at heart and been supportive. Great!!

Gate crashed..yup...rk ka bada bhai hai...teenie tiny dramebazi ka haq toh ban ta hai kabhi kabhiLOL

Oh no...rk started the physical violence...he went to hit sultan first. Sultan merely defended himself.

Being so blind to rk's true nature..no you wouldn't have someone like sultan for a friend anyways!LOL

@Red - This friend of mine was kicked out by me when he was forcing me to take BADLA from my hone-wala husband. So nope! I wouldn't trust him over my husband because he can be upto anythingLOL
Begged to sultan to leave. And sultan went there to make sure that madhu didn't take badla!! lolll seriously selective memory! Having been manipulated by pati to be..who locked himself in mommy's room like a 10yr old so that foster mom madhu willl do her rk .rk..rk. jap!LOL

@Pink - Kya SABOOT hai? Drunkard Rashid who already holds grudges against MK?ShockedLOL
What does this have to do with what I said? Which was that i agreed with you that it was dramebaazi by sultan?

@Black - But RK didn't hit him. Bhai was the one who hit him first. And even after I (I am Madhu here) stopped both of them, my Gunda friend, broke the photo of my father-in-lawCry
NO rk didn't hit him..only because this time sultan stopped him. And your gunda friend had thte grace to look ashamed that he lost control whereas your owner...errr i mean patidev just stood there having no remorse or regret as to what could have happened to madhu if that rod he threw up in the air had landed on madhu.
Breaking magoot daddy;s photo...yeah justified...have lost temper and mr made 30 yrs of his moms life a hell and lost him the love and care of him mom. Broke the glass..big deal. note here how i am not justifiying it by quoting some of rk's doings.

@Blue - You guys can do nothing besides giving curses, can you?LOL
Not cursing you chakku...quite like you actually! But sultan and rk a poles apart in many ways and if you admire and condone rk then no...you wouldn't have someone with the kind of values sultan holds as a friend. So no am not cursing you. RK...cursing...yup alll the way.  He is not capable of changing...he his a user and abuser. CVs THANK you for keeping your creation true to character.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavna-x-divine-x-Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Go to top