Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Where's the logic? (Page 2)

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

If I were Madhu, I wouldn't have asked my husband to go and TALK to his enemy in the first placeLOL

Did Sultan come and talk to RK? Nope. He gatecrashed the hawan pooja and he was the one who started PHYSICAL VIOLENCE.

Had I been Madhu, I would have been disgusted to have a so-called friend like Sultan who barges in and starts acting like a gunda and accuses my late father in law for double timing without any CONCRETE PROOF!

Not even if your husband's enemy was your friend who has always shown himself to have your well being and concern at heart and been supportive. Great!!

Gate crashed..yup...rk ka bada bhai hai...teenie tiny dramebazi ka haq toh ban ta hai kabhi kabhiLOL

Oh no...rk started the physical violence...he went to hit sultan first. Sultan merely defended himself.

Being so blind to rk's true nature..no you wouldn't have someone like sultan for a friend anyways!LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-divine-x-..Sujith1001..paljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

-x-divine-x- Senior Member
-x-divine-x-
-x-divine-x-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Can anyone answer this please?Embarrassed

If tomorrow, RK goes to Sultan and tells him that his dead wife was RK's ex-girlfriend and Aryan is actually HIS son and not Sultan's and presents Bittooji as a proof who saw RK's rangeen kissey with Bhai's wife, then how do you expect Sultan to react?

Will he trust RK? Will he hug and kiss him? Will he let RK take away Aryan with him? Or will he abuse and shoot him for maligning his dead wife's image??Sleepy

you know what, I actually agree with you...this show is just becoming a load of crap to be honest...no wander why the trps and the cast rankings are going down cz people arent watching this show anymore...

this is why people hate tv serials...

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

foreverastarViviCa15N.bhavna1mangalore..PlayfulKiss..masan1blacklambo.SoulMates.shweta2728Siri22dvs_smiRKSagar21DushtDanaf.Laters.Baby-Dil-.SaduKiFarzi.CroppedHorizon...NadiaZ....sairat..war_is_peaceennishetBes_BMaria-capriBefikreBabajiKaThullu

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

If I were Madhu, I wouldn't have asked my husband to go and TALK to his enemy in the first placeLOL

Did Sultan come and talk to RK? Nope. He gatecrashed the hawan pooja and he was the one who started PHYSICAL VIOLENCE.

Had I been Madhu, I would have been disgusted to have a so-called friend like Sultan who barges in and starts acting like a gunda and accuses my late father in law for double timing without any CONCRETE PROOF!

Not even if your husband's enemy was your friend who has always shown himself to have your well being and concern at heart and been supportive. Great!!

Gate crashed..yup...rk ka bada bhai hai...teenie tiny dramebazi ka haq toh ban ta hai kabhi kabhiLOL

Oh no...rk started the physical violence...he went to hit sultan first. Sultan merely defended himself.

Being so blind to rk's true nature..no you wouldn't have someone like sultan for a friend anyways!LOL

@ Chakku one more curse catch it Darling iss baar bhi apni favor ka diya hai ROFL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

syasya-x-divine-x-1mangaloremasan1..PlayfulKiss...SoulMates.shweta2728saijahnavi.SaduKiFarzi.CroppedHorizon.DushtDanaf.Laters.Babywar_is_peaceMaria-capri

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anandi-x-Shiv

If tomorrow, RK goes to Sultan and tells him that his dead wife was RK's ex-girlfriend and Aryan is actually HIS son and not Sultan's and presents Bittooji as a proof who saw RK's rangeen kissey with Bhai's wife, then how do you expect Sultan to react?

Will he trust RK? Will he hug and kiss him? Will he let RK take away Aryan with him? Or will he abuse and shoot him for maligning his dead wife's image??Sleepy

you know what, I actually agree with you...this show is just becoming a load of crap to be honest...no wander why the trps and the cast rankings are going down cz people arent watching this show anymore...

this is why people hate tv serials...

Me too agree with Chakku LOL ROFL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

syasya-x-divine-x-ViviCa15masan1..PlayfulKiss..1mangaloreblacklambo.SoulMates.shweta2728saijahnavi.SaduKiFarzi.CroppedHorizon.Maria-capri..sairat..ennishetDushtDanaf.Befikre

saijahnavi IF-Rockerz
saijahnavi
saijahnavi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged

If I Am in madhu's shoes.
when sultan Uttering words about killing my husband.i will slap him instead of watching the show.on that spot i will Kick Him Out.No Doubt in it.

And Huh I will support my Husband.Because He Took Right Decision.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-divine-x-..PlayfulKiss..1mangaloremasan1.SoulMates.shweta2728susan7-Dil-.SaduKiFarzi.CroppedHorizon.ennishetanitaraniDushtDanaf...sairat..

saijahnavi IF-Rockerz
saijahnavi
saijahnavi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged

SUPER QUESTION CHAKKU  ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyaforeverastarroma2011-x-divine-x-..PlayfulKiss..1mangaloremasan1dvs_smiRKblacklambo.SoulMates.shweta2728ennishetsusan7.SaduKiFarzi.CroppedHorizon...NadiaZ..Maria-capriDushtDanaf.Befikre

Taniya20 IF-Dazzler
Taniya20
Taniya20

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
First of all, If i am in madhu's shoes , forget about peace making and all shit, i would have never talked to sultan again for saying this sentence " i would have lighten ur funeral pyre(RK's) if it was for revenge"

And frankly , RK is not wrong this time. Its sultan without any solid proof attached MK's pooja... I will be on RK's side if i am in madhu's shoes, because i know how much he loves his dad, how sultan's batameez reaction would have effected him... As i know importance of his dad in his life, i will be on RK's side... What ever the evidence sultan showing is not strong enough to believe...

Edited by Taniya20 - 25 June 2013 at 7:17am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

syasya-x-divine-x-1mangaloremasan1.SoulMates.shweta2728RuthlessQueenblacklambodvs_smiRKsaijahnavisusan7_charu_..NadiaZ..ennishet-Dil-CroppedHorizon...sairat..anitaraniDushtDanaf.Maria-capriwar_is_peace

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

@Red - This friend of mine was kicked out by me when he was forcing me to take BADLA from my hone-wala husband. So nope! I wouldn't trust him over my husband because he can be upto anythingLOL

@Pink - Kya SABOOT hai? Drunkard Rashid who already holds grudges against MK?ShockedLOL

@Black - But RK didn't hit him. Bhai was the one who hit him first. And even after I (I am Madhu here) stopped both of them, my Gunda friend, broke the photo of my father-in-lawCry

@Blue - You guys can do nothing besides giving curses, can you?LOL

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyaforeverastar-x-divine-x-..PlayfulKiss..1mangaloremasan1Barbie_girl02dvs_smiRKTaniya20RuthlessQueenblacklambo.SoulMates.shweta2728Sagar21sunflower52saijahnaviMaria-capriNiki_coolDushtDanaf._charu_..NadiaZ....sairat..susan7-Dil-.SaduKiFarzi.CroppedHorizon.ennishetwar_is_peaceBabajiKaThullu

Go to top