Where's the logic? (Page 17)

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

red quote above:
1. THis is not my comment...have the decency to quote the correct person if this was deliberately...oops..sorry. Forgot to say friend!LOL

2. re new rk born...buhhahahhaa.ROFL Yup we saw the new rk...manipulating and using his wife yesterday. ...tthe OLD REAL rk reborn or rather out of hibernation. As for proper eye sight and heart...if rk lovers have that then ewww!! Imma staying welll away!!Dead

@bold...ROFL .  Out of latent hibernation, and a short one too--what two days post pheras?

A phoenix rising from the gas...i mean fire...of shaq and haq, ego and being so full of his own self he yet again shoots himself in the foot!LOL
Now imagine another scenario..he does talk to sultan...actually lets him speak...bothers to listen to him. THEN still doesn't believe sultan and tells him to come back with more proof than just rashid's and his mom's word.  Then  today sultan won't have moved into what was previously known as rk mansion!!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Originally posted by gator

Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

LOL looking forward to many communications of you two. I don't know why she called you Sweetheart possibly she thinks you are me with an MID, wrong assumption @cardio21.

But not to be too much up my own arse, perhaps she loves you, and it really is a term of endearment by her to you. EmbarrassedROFL
Trust me I m ok with her calling me Sweetheart OR whatever kind terms she has in her mind right now!Wink
AND I feel the same for her LOL... Hehehehe... If any one has a doubt about me being a MID.. then all I gotta say is- I DO HAVE A LIFE, UNLIKE OTHERS WITH MIDs Star

Chikni kya dhoya hai Boss...iske liye detergent ki zaroorat bhi nahi padiLOL JAANLOL

*yeh duniyaaa...yeh mehfilll...mere kaam ki nahi...mere kaam ki nahiii...*CryCryCry
Kat u r flooding the floor.. Abhi poccha lagaya hai maine

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PantherapaljayAnu-Reddy

Shreeswathy IF-Rockerz
Shreeswathy
Shreeswathy

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Loved your post... Without hurting anyone, a nice puzzle...Smile

Actually now a days, she lacks logic...
Blindfolded moves only can be expected from her, 
so, sorry to say, Post head & your actual question is confusing...Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paljay-Nafisa-

.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Saayaniz

Sorry...m from cell so apke rangeen post ko thora bigadh diya
 Hehehehe.. NO WORRIES.. LOL

Well , hasi hi ayi hi mujhe LOL coz this reply was so funny ROFL
For your information a SECRET marriage in temple without legal registration or AT LEAST THREE (3) witness is NOT considered as a marriage from legal point of view . So MK & Meera wasn't married ever ! So being only Meera's son Sultan doesn hv any legal right on MK's property .
This lawyergiri I will leave for the lawyers on the forum to make endless posts on.. ALSO, if WHAT u r saying is TRUE.. then PUHLEEEZ someone go tell RK... or Mr. Hegde.. or whoever makes MEIEJ.. After cops ka drama he can take Sultan to court... Yeah go ahead.. Indian constitution ke rules hum Sultanians bhi seekh leinge.. Tongue

He must has to prove he is MK's son which doesn seem possible bcoz MK is long dead & Sultan doesn hv any other proof than bewra Rashid . So legally Sultan can't claim MK as his father or RK mansion as Meera's home .
To prove Sultan is MK's son is easy.. I know enough medicine to know that all it takes is an EASY BREEZY DNA test... papa nahi hain.. NO PROBLEM.. Bhai toh hai na... Match their DNAs.. And prove ho jaaayega they have the same father..

(My brother is a lawyer & m typing this after talking to him . If u hv doubt consult any advocate . u wl get the same reply )
RK shud be talking to a lawyer.. No one else needs a lawyer trust me... Wink

So what Sultan did today is also tresspassing or simply gundagardi in short & he can b sent to jail again & 
 Like I mentioned before on here... u call it trespassing... I call it GREHPRAVESH.. Khud ke ghar mein kaun trespass karta hai..

RK can freely call the cops again .
 Send HIM to jail again? Sure and piss him off some more too.. He looks hot when he's angry.. Wink

But from no angle he can let his late father's image get spoiled...thats what troubling him
.Late father ki image per waise bhi jo chaar chaand laggg gaye hain..Unhein hataana mushkil he nahi NAAMUNKIN HAI..

& Radhaji stopped RK today bcoz of the same reason only ...
She didn want her late husband to get humiliated bcoz of a bloody criminal . Its their weak point & that's what giving advantage to Bhai .
So u r finally admitting that RADHA believed Sultan today... That's why she refused media interference... Its not easy to suppress the TRUTH.. Especially when the TRUTH is so HANDSOME LOLWink

Lets go point by point .

1 .Of course what m saying is truth . U don need to doubt on my sanity . I am not that much insane to prove my point in some virtual world I will lie LOL .& trust me u Sultanians seriously need to learn some laws . For xample , "killing people" (what Sultan does just to earn money Dead ) is PUNISHABLE offense . Ever heard about this law Ermm ? Doesn't look like so LOL

2. Yup . Here I agree with you . DNA test is the easiest solution of this matter . I never contradicted this . I just said , he did not prove it YET . Till now he is stuck in Rashid's version only .

3. Why does RK needs lawyer Confused  ? He has enough sense of law . That's why he thought a criminal should be behind the bar ? or thats why he didn buy Sultan's story without any legal proof ?? But yaa...may be he needs a lawyer ...to arrange a proper chargesheet so that the freely roaming Gangster gets a proper punishment from which he can't escape just by bribing some low rank constables .

4. Rofl ROFL as I said Sultan has YET to prove he is MK's son & b4 proving it properly he can't announce he has right on MK's property . & he can't suddenly come to someone's house & claim that's his property . In order to claim RK mansion as his property , he first need to file a case claiming it's his property with solid proof , then he need to get a stay order from court to put that property under legal inquiry . Then after some hearings court will decide if he has any right on that property Smile . It's a long process babe . & in addition to it not to forget according to Sultan's own story only the land belongs to MK . The mansion was built on RK's mehnat ka kamai Tongue & if to believe Rashid's story MK's condition was really poor when his films were going flop . He had tough times & had many loans etc etc . After marrying Radhaji he got back everything & started a shaandar life again by Radhaji's money . So most probably the land is actually owned by Radhaji LOL ab usme Bhai ka kitna right hai... ahem ahem !! Donno about future , but at least for NOW that's NOT Bhai's property from any angle . & dusro ke property me jabardasti ghuse ana sirf trespassing hi nahi gundagardi karna bhi kehte hai Wink Sultanians really better take a basic law class LOL

5. Ofcourse sending Bhai to jail will piss him off , after all he is dreaming to do aish in RK mansion na Tongue ?? Kaha dusro ke mehnat pe khadhi ki hui luxurious ghar aur kaha hawalat ka hawa ROFL

6. I won't argue on MK  as I really donno what the twist is . May be CVs thought to promote Bhai to Superstar's brother status ...so may be now MK's character will be butchered . May be as Rashid said , MK had nasty pasts . I won't argue on that . I am just saying RK doesn know it . For him his father is like is God , his idol . So he won't believe  such nasty accusation on him WITHOUT ANY SOLID PROOF .
(am just surprised in every point how u r directing the discussion to some other point . Tempting me for fight LOL ?) well...It's not working . I will stick to my point only Embarrassed )

7. No doubt Radhaji is scared . she is scared now  her late husband's image will be ruined . Its pointless if she believes Sultan or not . The point is Sultan has appeared with a story that will damage MK's image , media doesn't wait for verification . they start to spread rumors on the name of hot news if there's even 0.000001% possibility that this rumor may be true & Radhaji doesn't want this to happen .

& last but not the least , trust me am not interested in fights . so don't try to tempt me further by writing irrelevant lines in a try to change the angle of the discussion . I am not arguing on Mk's character . That might be the twist I agree . I am just saying if the goldie bhai really have such a "golden heart" he should have considered  even RK & Radhaji too r victims here . Even they too were cheated & this revealation will shatter them too . So without gatecrashing in puja & starting with hungama he should have started on a sensible note , as Madhu said by talking calmly & that's also with SOLID PROOF . But alas ! it looks like he just discovered an unexpected pawn that can make RK's life hell & he is just keen to do that .
& now I am going to sleep & trust me I won't come back to check if u replied me not , kal tak to shayad I wouldn even remember this post LOL

Edited by Saayaniz - 25 June 2013 at 2:12pm
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=chiknichameli07]Tongue[QUOTE=cardio21]

LOL looking forward to many communications of you two. I don't know why she called you Sweetheart possibly she thinks you are me with an MID, wrong assumption @cardio21.

But not to be too much up my own arse, perhaps she loves you, and it really is a term of endearment by her to you. EmbarrassedROFL

Sorry Nafs! I had no such information that u have patented the word 'sweetheart''
And regarding the communications u look forward to are so not happening. Wink
Sorry to disappoint u! 
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

[QUOTE=chiknichameli07]Tongue[QUOTE=cardio21]

Sorry Nafs! I had no such information that u have patented the word 'sweetheart''
And regarding the communications u look forward to are so not happening. Wink
Sorry to disappoint u! 

Term of endearment then TongueLOL

PantherapaljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saayaniz

Lets go point by point .

1 .Of course what m saying is truth . U don need to doubt on my sanity . I am not that much insane to prove my point in some virtual world I will lie LOL .& trust me u Sultanians seriously need to learn some laws . For xample , "killing people" (what Sultan does just to earn money Dead ) is PUNISHABLE offense . Ever heard about this law Ermm ? Doesn't look like so LOL

2. Yup . Here I agree with you . DNA test is the easiest solution of this matter . I never contradicted this . I just said , he did not prove it YET . Till now he is stuck in Rashid's version only .

3. Why does RK needs lawyer Confused  ? He has enough sense of law . That's why he thought a criminal should be behind the bar ? or thats why he didn buy Sultan's story without any legal proof ?? But yaa...may be he needs a lawyer ...to arrange a proper chargesheet so that the freely roaming Gangster gets a proper punishment from which he can't escape just by bribing some low rank constables .

4. Rofl ROFL as I said Sultan has YET to prove he is MK's son & b4 proving it properly he can't announce he has right on MK's property . & he can't suddenly come to someone's house & claim that's his property . In order to claim RK mansion as his property , he first need to file a case claiming it's his property with solid proof , then he need to get a stay order from court to put that property under legal inquiry . Then after some hearings court will decide if he has any right on that property Smile . It's a long process babe . & in addition to it not to forget according to Sultan's own story only the land belongs to MK . The mansion was built on RK's mehnat ka kamai Tongue & if to believe Rashid's story MK's condition was really poor when his films were going flop . He had tough times & had many loans etc etc . After marrying Radhaji he got back everything & started a shaandar life again by Radhaji's money . So most probably the land is actually owned by Radhaji LOL ab usme Bhai ka kitna right hai... ahem ahem !! Donno about future , but at least for NOW that's NOT Bhai's property from any angle . & dusro ke property me jabardasti ghuse ana sirf trespassing hi nahi gundagardi karna bhi kehte hai Wink Sultanians really better take a basic law class LOL

5. Ofcourse sending Bhai to jail will piss him off , after all he is dreaming to do aish in RK mansion na Tongue ?? Kaha dusro ke mehnat pe khadhi ki hui luxurious ghar aur kaha hawalat ka hawa ROFL

6. I won't argue on MK  as I really donno what the twist is . May be CVs thought to promote Bhai to Superstar's brother status ...so may be now MK's character will be butchered . May be as Rashid said , MK had nasty pasts . I won't argue on that . I am just saying RK doesn know it . For him his father is like is God , his idol . So he won't believe  such nasty accusation on him WITHOUT ANY SOLID PROOF .
(am just surprised in every point how u r directing the discussion to some other point . Tempting me for fight LOL ?) well...It's not working . I will stick to my point only Embarrassed )

7. No doubt Radhaji is scared . she is scared now  her late husband's image will be ruined . Its pointless if she believes Sultan or not . The point is Sultan has appeared with a story that will damage MK's image , media doesn't wait for verification . they start to spread rumors on the name of hot news if there's even 0.000001% possibility that this rumor may be true & Radhaji doesn't want this to happen .

& last but not the least , trust me am not interested in fights . so don't try to tempt me further by writing irrelevant lines in a try to change the angle of the discussion . I am not arguing on Mk's character . That might be the twist I agree . I am just saying if the goldie bhai really have such a "golden heart" he should have considered  even RK & Radhaji too r victims here . Even they too were cheated & this revealation will shatter them too . So without gatecrashing in puja & starting with hungama he should have started on a sensible note , as Madhu said by talking calmly & that's also with SOLID PROOF . But alas ! it looks like he just discovered an unexpected pawn that can make RK's life hell & he is just keen to do that .
& now I am going to sleep & trust me I won't come back to check if u replied me not , kal tak to shayad I wouldn even remember this post LOL
Boss tum check karo na karo.. REPLY toh bannta hai..
@underline: ASSUMPTIONS! Baseless AND those things which haven't been depicted on the show yet!
SO instead of writing a reply to those comments.. I was listening to this awesome song which RK hinted at today: "Raayi ke pahaad par teen futa liliput"LOL

@Navy: *yawn* Sleepy

@red: after my shooting practice, I shud attend a law class.. oops too late Clap

@green: u missed Monday's episode.. baarish mein Madhu ko dekhne nai  gaya tha wohh

@pink: jittni story maine dekhi hai.. SOLID PROOF kahaan se milega? when 30 yrs ago MK dumped Meera, I m sorry she shud have collected more proof before turning insane! HAINAA? Alas, she forgot!

Maybe Sultan shud just sit at his home and wait for another 30 years for the courts to decide.. tabb takk mom rahe na rahe.. kya farakk padtaa hai... omg I totally forgot, he's a gangster and used to doing things- the speedy way! kabb se sabhi sadakchaap gundaa chilla rahe the aur proof maang rahe the if he's really a gangster or not- MILL GAYA PROOF- now the same people are having trouble digesting the fact that he's indeed a gangster and they want Sultan to go to COURTS! ROFL LOL

PantherapaljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Tongue
Originally posted by cardio21

Sweetheart! I usually don't get into arguments with people.. But u kinda prompted me by quoting me n answering in this ugly font.
Ermmm ... THANKS>? I didn't like ur font either.. Its.. too common... simple.. boring.. dull..  So I got me a new one.. I hope u DON'T like BLUE...LOL

u seem to have no clue about the law..
Indian laws.. I am in US.. So who cares.. RK has to care bout them- NOT ME.. NOT U..

And i have no intentions to teach u about this..
Thanks.. but u did.. or u didn't TEACH.. I didn't learn anything..

RK's advocates can always play things in his favor later on.. not a lawyer, but seen the way they work quite upclose
EXACTLY... RK shud hire an advocate.. ASAP

, Please speak to ur parents or any other sensible person to know more.. 
Regarding some SILLY India forums comments? I like to have MEANINGFUL convos with my parents.. Not based on some fictional characters.. its ok.. we r all different!

You always send summons from court if u wanna force entry into a house that lawfully is being lives in by others.. Even landlords n tenants,,
For 30+ years  someone is claiming the property to be theirs.. That's how CVs/Sultan/writers/makers/Hegde/Tiwari WANTED it done... that's what we all got.. No one cared for a court summon.. OOOPS..

And I really don't want 15 years olds who are clueless about so many facets of law, or life to quote what I wrote.  You can make ur own separate posts and display ur IQ. 
hehehe Oh how I wish I were 15 again... and u would not share ur "legal advice" with me on here..
I can make posts ANYYYWHERE I want.. my ONLY "legal" advice to u: CHECK FORUM RULES before TEACHING me where to post and where not to post!

I have zero tolerance for ignorance.  
And I think I have seen life enough to make an opinion. I don't tak about abything till I am confident about it.. So kindly save ur efforts to make ur own post or write what u want rather than quoting others who are clearly disinterested. 
If u were so disinterested in what I wrote to u.. you would NEVER have replied to it! LOL

Ur comments on the other post were also equally preposterous.. 
Thanks for YOUR valuable  feedback.. Wink Much APPRECIATED..NOT

Thanks for ur time. I hope we don't have to communicate any further..
We will communicate again.. I am sure.. Kabhi alvida na kehhte! Wink 

Look closely at those who attempt to patronize you. Half are unfeeling, half untaught even if educated, and some both.

Johnann Wolfgang Goethe

paljayJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Go to top