Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Where's the logic? (Page 16)

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

LOL looking forward to many communications of you two. I don't know why she called you Sweetheart possibly she thinks you are me with an MID, wrong assumption @cardio21.

But not to be too much up my own arse, perhaps she loves you, and it really is a term of endearment by her to you. EmbarrassedROFL
Trust me I m ok with her calling me Sweetheart OR whatever kind terms she has in her mind right now!Wink
AND I feel the same for her LOL... Hehehehe... If any one has a doubt about me being a MID.. then all I gotta say is- I DO HAVE A LIFE, UNLIKE OTHERS WITH MIDs Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PantheraSiri22Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

LOL looking forward to many communications of you two. I don't know why she called you Sweetheart possibly she thinks you are me with an MID, wrong assumption @cardio21.

But not to be too much up my own arse, perhaps she loves you, and it really is a term of endearment by her to you. EmbarrassedROFL
Trust me I m ok with her calling me Sweetheart OR whatever kind terms she has in her mind right now!Wink
AND I feel the same for her LOL... Hehehehe... If any one has a doubt about me being a MID.. then all I gotta say is- I DO HAVE A LIFE, UNLIKE OTHERS WITH MIDs Star

Chikni kya dhoya hai Boss...iske liye detergent ki zaroorat bhi nahi padiLOL JAANLOL

PantheraJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gator

Chikni kya dhoya hai Boss...iske liye detergent ki zaroorat bhi nahi padiLOL JAANLOL
JAAN? Aaaye Haaaye  mere LAAL.. mere GULAABI.. Wink Aaaj bade senti ho rahe o... Kyaa baat hai?
I know kyaa baat hai waise... LOL Mera mood bhi aaj issi liye dhone aurr sukhaaane kaa bann gaya! Achaa abb main chalti hoon.. bahut dhulaayi karni hai mujhe..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PantheraAnu-Reddy

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
If I was in Madhu's Shoes, Then I NEVER could have befriended a Gangster at the First Place, no matter what the situation is. I could have saved the Child and thats it for me!!!
Even also he has a Golden Heart as CVs pretend to show Sleepy He's Still a GANGSTER...A criminal who himself confessed today about the number of times he Ran from Jail. His dukh bhara Past can't excuse the FACT that he's a murderer. RK was right in sending Bhai to his rightful place. I know Madhu is his wife and deserves to know the truth from him, but then again Madhu MIGHT not have let RK do it bcoz of her sympathy towards Bhai & his family.

Edited by Niki_cool - 25 June 2013 at 12:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52DushtDanaf.

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...hema23...

Originally posted by ...hema23...

Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

@purple. Yes he thinks sultan is doing this coz of madhu...so he wants to make sultan feel jealous? Why? WHY does it matter so much he got the goods? Even more imp why does it matter so much that he has to show sultan..shaadi is not enough!!LOL  He cant  help it!

i wanna answer only for this question

HE IS NOT A SULTAN,so that he can do eyeing on another man's wife or allowing another man to do eyeing on his own wife...HE IS RK...not only him EVERY MAN should get anger when another man eyeing on his own women and EVERY MAN SHOULD NOT look at another man's women

MY RK IS A MANWink
...SO HE GETS ANGRY

wat abt ur so called GOLDIE????
LOL

Kat hope u didnt see my comment ...skipped to next one? y??

Ans me na..LOL

ok!Big smile
So let me get this straight...you are saying that rk is rk and not a sultan so he can do anything he wants. At least he doesn't eye other man's wife like sultan.

But you didn't answer my question..why does rk have to try and make sultan jealous? If he knows he loves her and madhu loves him then what need to prove to sultan...look i got the prize you didn't? Madhu is a trophy kiya?

And look at the last 3 episodes...when or how has he eyed madhu? He hasn't. Sultan gets angry too. He didn't have sewage pouring out of his mouth

Siri22JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

*yeh duniyaaa...yeh mehfilll...mere kaam ki nahi...mere kaam ki nahiii...*CryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

JAAN? Aaaye Haaaye  mere LAAL.. mere GULAABI.. Wink Aaaj bade senti ho rahe o... Kyaa baat hai?
I know kyaa baat hai waise... LOL Mera mood bhi aaj issi liye dhone aurr sukhaaane kaa bann gaya! Achaa abb main chalti hoon.. bahut dhulaayi karni hai mujhe..

Copying the lawyer dudetteLOL

PantheraJAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Kat tujhe hemaJI ki bhayankar bhasha kaise samjha ayi. I was like WAAAT is she sayin... :/

PantheraJAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

Go to top