Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Where's the logic? (Page 15)

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

@TM. After watching today's episode, I request you to ask the same question again.. Have u ever seen anything like this..?. 
What was the logic behind gangster strolling into RK's house? 

I have seen property disputes, and know enuf law to say that it was trespassing even if the house belonged to MK, and gangster is indeed MK's son.. 

If u want u can confirm it with lawyers!!  where's the LOGIC??

Stern Smile ROFL
Maybe you and others should request yourselves to ask WHY rk didn't call the police. Would that be before or after you ask for the logic in a superstar forcibly marrying a chawl girl for revengeLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gatorSiri22JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Fan..."Hello
Secy at lawyers office..."Hello...hanji kaun???
Fan...Mujhe  Mr R Knucklehead lawyer se baat karni hai
Secy...Ji aap kaun
Fan...Mai Rk fan
Secy...Ji kis silsiley mei baat karni hai
Fan...Mujhe IF pe post banana hai about serial MB aur mujhe landgrabbing/trespassing pe detail information chahiye. MUJHE LOGIC and LEGAL answers chahiye cz this time Sultan did something, Rk karey toh sab chalta hai. Connect me to the lawyer JALDI

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

newveePantheraSiri22Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

-Narnia- IF-Rockerz
-Narnia-
-Narnia-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armummy
If I was in madhus shoes I would have
been outraged by sultans accusations and
I would have Been angry with him
uttering words about killing my husband ,
I will not yterm the accusations as small
mu and I would have not asked my husband to talk to a violent person who
came and vandalized the property , I
would have advised him to call police to
deal with goondas
MAdhu is naive and rk did what he has to
do in the situation

TOTALLY AGREE WITH U

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DushtDanaf.

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Tongue

Sweetheart! I usually don't get into arguments with people.. But u kinda prompted me by quoting me n answering in this ugly font.
Ermmm ... THANKS>? I didn't like ur font either.. Its.. too common... simple.. boring.. dull..  So I got me a new one.. I hope u DON'T like BLUE...LOL

u seem to have no clue about the law..
Indian laws.. I am in US.. So who cares.. RK has to care bout them- NOT ME.. NOT U..

And i have no intentions to teach u about this..
Thanks.. but u did.. or u didn't TEACH.. I didn't learn anything..

RK's advocates can always play things in his favor later on.. not a lawyer, but seen the way they work quite upclose
EXACTLY... RK shud hire an advocate.. ASAP

, Please speak to ur parents or any other sensible person to know more.. 
Regarding some SILLY India forums comments? I like to have MEANINGFUL convos with my parents.. Not based on some fictional characters.. its ok.. we r all different!

You always send summons from court if u wanna force entry into a house that lawfully is being lives in by others.. Even landlords n tenants,,
For 30+ years  someone is claiming the property to be theirs.. That's how CVs/Sultan/writers/makers/Hegde/Tiwari WANTED it done... that's what we all got.. No one cared for a court summon.. OOOPS..

And I really don't want 15 years olds who are clueless about so many facets of law, or life to quote what I wrote.  You can make ur own separate posts and display ur IQ. 
hehehe Oh how I wish I were 15 again... and u would not share ur "legal advice" with me on here..
I can make posts ANYYYWHERE I want.. my ONLY "legal" advice to u: CHECK FORUM RULES before TEACHING me where to post and where not to post!

I have zero tolerance for ignorance.  
And I think I have seen life enough to make an opinion. I don't tak about abything till I am confident about it.. So kindly save ur efforts to make ur own post or write what u want rather than quoting others who are clearly disinterested. 
If u were so disinterested in what I wrote to u.. you would NEVER have replied to it! LOL

Ur comments on the other post were also equally preposterous.. 
Thanks for YOUR valuable  feedback.. Wink Much APPRECIATED..NOT

Thanks for ur time. I hope we don't have to communicate any further..
We will communicate again.. I am sure.. Kabhi alvida na kehhte! Wink 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gatornewveePantheraSiri22Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

bria Goldie
bria
bria

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
my dear sultan is no saint... be4 accusing on some1 u shuld ve concrete proof...if some random prsn (in RKs case his enemy) comes to ur house ans tells u he is ur late dadyy dearest son and ur daddy cool was a jerk how lll u feel...Ouch trust me u ll feel lyk trowing the prson frm the terrace...and taking about Madhu  i think it will be better if she she doesnot interfare between them... evn our RISHAN  told her not to interfare its their MATTER...they can solve it  either by punching eachother or peacefully... HER INTERFERENCE LL ONLY MAKE THE MATTER WORSE...jst chck tthat they dont kill each other,,,,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DushtDanaf.

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

@TM. After watching today's episode, I request you to ask the same question again.. Have u ever seen anything like this..?. 

I have seen property disputes, and know enuf law to say that it was trespassing even if the house belonged to MK, and gangster is indeed MK's son.. 

Stern Smile ROFL
Maybe you and others should request yourselves to ask WHY rk didn't call the police. Would that be before or after you ask for the logic in a superstar forcibly marrying a chawl girl for revengeLOL

Awesome responses Kat to everyone.

Seriously people talking here about LOGIC and Legality? 

Ermmm.. Have they forgotten this is a show and cv's do take cinematic liberties?

Why nobody questioned Logic behind...

A normal girl taking panga with a superstar.

A so called superstar marrying a chawl girl

Elaborate planning of revenge drama just to break a chawl girl (Hello... Does a superstar really have this much amount of time?)

A superstar kidnapping  a a chawl girl and handcuffing her?

And I could go on and on and on ... and on

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

briaPantheraJAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Tongue

Sweetheart! I usually don't get into arguments with people.. But u kinda prompted me by quoting me n answering in this ugly font.
Ermmm ... THANKS>? I didn't like ur font either.. Its.. too common... simple.. boring.. dull..  So I got me a new one.. I hope u DON'T like BLUE...LOL

u seem to have no clue about the law..
Indian laws.. I am in US.. So who cares.. RK has to care bout them- NOT ME.. NOT U..

And i have no intentions to teach u about this..
Thanks.. but u did.. or u didn't TEACH.. I didn't learn anything..

RK's advocates can always play things in his favor later on.. not a lawyer, but seen the way they work quite upclose
EXACTLY... RK shud hire an advocate.. ASAP

, Please speak to ur parents or any other sensible person to know more.. 
Regarding some SILLY India forums comments? I like to have MEANINGFUL convos with my parents.. Not based on some fictional characters.. its ok.. we r all different!

You always send summons from court if u wanna force entry into a house that lawfully is being lives in by others.. Even landlords n tenants,,
For 30+ years  someone is claiming the property to be theirs.. That's how CVs/Sultan/writers/makers/Hegde/Tiwari WANTED it done... that's what we all got.. No one cared for a court summon.. OOOPS..

And I really don't want 15 years olds who are clueless about so many facets of law, or life to quote what I wrote.  You can make ur own separate posts and display ur IQ. 
hehehe Oh how I wish I were 15 again... and u would not share ur "legal advice" with me on here..
I can make posts ANYYYWHERE I want.. my ONLY "legal" advice to u: CHECK FORUM RULES before TEACHING me where to post and where not to post!

I have zero tolerance for ignorance.  
And I think I have seen life enough to make an opinion. I don't tak about abything till I am confident about it.. So kindly save ur efforts to make ur own post or write what u want rather than quoting others who are clearly disinterested. 
If u were so disinterested in what I wrote to u.. you would NEVER have replied to it! LOL

Ur comments on the other post were also equally preposterous.. 
Thanks for YOUR valuable  feedback.. Wink Much APPRECIATED..NOT

Thanks for ur time. I hope we don't have to communicate any further..
We will communicate again.. I am sure.. Kabhi alvida na kehhte! Wink 

LOL looking forward to many communications of you two. I don't know why she called you Sweetheart possibly she thinks you are me with an MID, wrong assumption @cardio21.

But not to be too much up my own arse, perhaps she loves you, and it really is a term of endearment by her to you. EmbarrassedROFL

gatorPantheraSiri22JAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Stern Smile ROFL

Awesome responses Kat to everyone.

Seriously people talking here about LOGIC and Legality? 

Ermmm.. Have they forgotten this is a show and cv's do take cinematic liberties?

Why nobody questioned Logic behind...

A normal girl taking panga with a superstar.

A so called superstar marrying a chawl girl

Elaborate planning of revenge drama just to break a chawl girl (Hello... Does a superstar really have this much amount of time?)

A superstar kidnapping  a a chawl girl and handcuffing her?

And I could go on and on and on ... and on

Arey Siri wo sab RK ne kiya isliye sab chalta hai yaar, Sultan karey toh lawyers and cops and logic yaad aatey hai. Wink

PantheraSiri22JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Go to top