Where's the logic? (Page 14)

.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Originally posted by Saayaniz

Rofl ROFL so much rona dhona going on bcoz RK sent a CRIMINAL / GANGSTER to jail ?? is it really an offensive thing to do Shocked ?? I used to know informing police about criminals is a duty to every sincere citizen . even if we forget the gate crashing in puja & all the todh fodh he did there does the fact change that Sultan is a criminal for whom jail is the right place Tongue ??

</div><font color="#ff3333" size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">LOL dhyaan se dekho.. its not Monday anymore... its Tuesday! that CRIMINAL/GANGSTER is out of the jail... AND He's inside Mohan's house.. HIS FATHER'S HOUSE! And guess what? It's his mansion TOO.. Haann... and his mother has accompanied him! LEGALLY that mansion belongs to Meera... Even though RK is the mahaaan citizen, He cannot call the cops.. and guess who stopped him? RADHA JI</font>
<div><font color="#ff3333" size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Abb bataao RONA aaya ya Hasnaaa? </font>

Sorry...m from cell so apke rangeen post ko thora bigadh diya .

Well , hasi hi ayi hi mujhe LOL coz this reply was so funny ROFL
For your information a SECRET marriage in temple without legal registration or AT LEAST THREE (3) witness is NOT considered as a marriage from legal point of view . So MK & Meera wasn't married ever ! So being only Meera's son Sultan doesn hv any legal right on MK's property . He must has to prove he is MK's son which doesn seem possible bcoz MK is long dead & Sultan doesn hv any other proof than bewra Rashid . So legally Sultan can't claim MK as his father or RK mansion as Meera's home .
(My brother is a lawyer & m typing this after talking to him . If u hv doubt consult any advocate . u wl get the same reply )
So what Sultan did today is also tresspassing or simply gundagardi in short & he can b sent to jail again & RK can freely call the cops again . But from no angle he can let his late father's image get spoiled...thats what troubling him .
& Radhaji stopped RK today bcoz of the same reason only ...She didn want her late husband to get humiliated bcoz of a bloody criminal . Its their weak point & that's what giving advantage to Bhai .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_DushtDanaf.

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anandi-x-Shiv

this clearly concludes that this show is getting pointless...

Lolll I dont think so. It does however clearly show that  desperation levels in defense of rk and his manipulative and deceiving ways are rising and rising fast!!

Some thought he truly had changed for the better. Others KNEW he hadn't. And just because sultan is a gangster and has faults does not make what rk is and does ok.

Here is a BIG thank you to the CVs for keeping rk true to the charcter they originally penned him as. And here is to madhu..one day soon coming out of la la land and seeing rk for what he is.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

I made a complete pst on this one.. 
Badhaayi ho.. Clap
Just because one member in your family is gullible, to please that person no one would let a gangster running amok who is a threat to his family..
Gangster ain't a THREAT to RK's family (facepalm)... gangster IS part of RK's family.. take it OR take it! Embarrassed

In fact in view of Madhu's gullibility, RK has to be even more shrewd..
Yes and be a liar too.. Trust gaya tel lene... Confused

First of all the kind of things your golden headed gangster has done to him, right from the beginning..
golden headed? golden hearted.. LOL Yeah..

How would your logic respond to a gangster inflicting the following crimes against u??
- vandalizing ur car.
 When RK threatened to break ARYAN'S legs over the phone.. Sultan broke his windshield glass.. SIMPLE! Clap

- aiming a gun at u
RK abducted Madhu from the studio.. AGAINST HER WILL.. (Its called kidnapping.. you know law na.. check definition).. Padmini (madhu's mother) panicked and said- "Kahin wohh raakshas meri beti ko utha kar toh nahi le gaya"... Sultan confronted the kidnapper on the road! Sultan's only question: "Madhu tum theek ho na?" Wink

- breaking into ur house on ur wedding day
When Madhu said its her prem-game after the party.. Sultan believed her.. He didn't know that Madhu will fall truly madly deeply in love with RK.. And unlike us, he missed their bathroom romance too.. And RK's roadside item number on "Hawa hwaayi"LOL ... Sultan came to the mansion to safely take her home to Padmini..  Big smile

- asking ur future spouse to cut ties with u n halt the wedding
Read answer above... He asked Madhu to forget the revenge game as RK can be a threat if she goes ahead with her prem-game.. He didn't know bout ISHQ ka boota (plant)...

- breaking into ur house, hurling accusations at ur beloved father
That beloved father cheated on Sultan's beloved mother.. STOLE her baby.. drove her insane.. forced her to stay in a behavioral institution for 30+ years... forced Sultan to spend more than half of his life like an ORPHAN, all alone.. yearning for Maa ki mamta... jissko na mile, wahi jaanta hai usski keemat!

- vandalizing ur personal premises..
Vandalizing personal premises? Heeheheehe.. Lawyer sahebaa.. Its Sultan's property FIRST.. Believe it or not.. wohh APNI property pe toddd fodd kare.. Aag lagaaye.. ya AAG pe paani daaale.. NO one should stop him LEGALLY! And in future too, fortunately for me and unfortunately for u, NO ONE will be able to STOP him!

And as a man of the house, he needs to take appropriate action..
Appropriate action.. Call the cops on Sultan coz RK is STILL stuck on "he's taking a revenge" track.. Sure!

Do u expect him to romance his wife a home, waiting for the golden heart to wreck more havoc.
I Hope RK cancels his honeymoon.. I will miss his yapping if he goes away leaving Sultan behind Wink

And Chaaku raised a very good question, which I have mentioned before as well.. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gatorPantherapaljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cardio21

@TM. After watching today's episode, I want you to ask the same question again.. Have u ever seen anything like this..?. 
What was the logic behind gangster strolling into RK's house? 
The gangster actually tried to talk to the "mahaan" devta twice! But each time, he was met with a yapping machine who refused to listen.. even in Monday's episode, RK refused to LISTEN to him (peacefully)! Dragged Madhu-revenge story in between and then Called the cops on him- BIG MISTAKE Clap! Wud that piss off the gangster? YES..LOL Did the prabhu think of it? NO.. WinkHe's not as smart as people try to prove him to be and this is a perfect example of that! RK Winning? Kahaaan? I don't see it..

Coming back to ur logic question- AGAIN (here we go)! So MK is the father- Sultan is 1st born.. Meera is 1st wife.. Therefore zameen, ghar etc whatever was Mohan's.. goes to Meera and Sultan first... baaki sab peeeche LINE mein hain... That is... 2nd BIWI Radha.. then end mein RK.. Is that sooo hard to grasp?

I have seen property disputes, and know enuf law to say that it was trespassing even if the house belonged to MK, and gangster is indeed MK's son.. 
FYI: Law says...Khud ke ghar mein trespassing nahi, GREHPRAVESH hota hai... Naariyal fodd karr.. (Loved that scene today btw)... And that gangster gave RK full liberty to call the police and media... Firr kyun RK backed out? Confused

If u want u can confirm it with lawyers!!  where's the LOGIC??
We won't confirm it with lawyers.. WE KNOW IT, already! RK can go ask HIS advocates! Big smile

Sweetheart! I usually don't get into arguments with people.. But u kinda prompted me by quoting me n answering in this ugly font.  u seem to have no clue about the law.. And i have no intentions to teach u about this.. RK's advocates can always play things in his favor later on.. not a lawyer, but seen the way they work quite upclose, Please speak to ur parents or any other sensible person to know more.. 
You always send summons from court if u wanna force entry into a house that lawfully is being lives in by others.. Even landlords n tenants,,

And I really don't want 15 years olds who are clueless about so many facets of law, or life to quote what I wrote.  You can make ur own separate posts and display ur IQ. 

I have zero tolerance for ignorance.  And I think I have seen life enough to make an opinion. I don't tak about abything till I am confident about it.. So kindly save ur efforts to make ur own post or write what u want rather than quoting others who are clearly disinterested. 

Ur comments on the other post were also equally preposterous.. 

Thanks for ur time. I hope we don't have to communicate any further..

Edited by cardio21 - 25 June 2013 at 11:43am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Biks44teletubbyTaniya20RuthlessQueenblacklambo_charu_DushtDanaf..Lonewalker.

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taraka2005

Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

I am proud Blind RK Fan so need to quote me or questions my morality or thinking who dont agree with me because I am not answerable to any XYZ. Blind indeed! I don't NEED to quote you. I do so since you have a NEED to express your POV! I used my right too!LOL Now how did you KNOW all this is a question of MORALITY??!!! Hmmm? I thought you were BLIND?!!Wink

@blue: n u still quote me well u can used ur rights to whom it matters not towards me
@sky blue: coz some bhai fans always crying in the name of morals, social massage
@pink: why u r wasted ur time in thinking when I am proudly declare my self Blind RK fans Wink

I am always generousBig smile and its my time to waste. Shame you didnt quote my whole reply!!LOL Here I'll do it for you. Selective cut and paste is like selective truth...in essence a lie! But you didn't know that ...thats why you did it...yous just a blind rk fan!!

response in bold

if i were Madhu...i wont befriended with Gangster no matter how his heart gold plated.. he is called gangster because he did some crimes in past not because he is "shantidoot" or else ppl would have addressed him Father Sultan... Agreed!! But then madhu went back to work at the studio where the emotional atyachaar karne wala gangster works. (well he works in the same way as our golden hearted gangster does gangstergiriWink)Madhu makes some bad moves..some work out in the end..sultan hopefully. Some never have...used by rk yet again, even before 24hrs have passed since wedding

If i were Madhu then I would have lodge FIR on the day he kidnapped me on gun point irrespective of reason, he dont hv rights to kidnapped me for Nanny job... Agreed!!

On wedding day.. agree he came to stop wedding on Paddo's request coz they were under the impression that Madhu is taking Badala...but once she cleared her thot to him n requested him to left, he should have left at that moment but bhai was so busy to reminding her revenge plan to ditch RK n forcing her to take revenge..WHY? If i m Madhu i would hv doubted his intentions..He was making sure she knew what she was doing..there was no force and you know itLOL If sultan was the forcing kind or had forced..rk could go and kidnap comissioner saab ..they still wouldn't have found.

Now at Sitara...I would slap bhai for threatening my husband and again instead of RK it would be me who will send him to jail or i will not stop my husband from taking help of law. It would have been better if you had slapped bhai...at least he won't take the kind of revenge your patidev took!!LOL He took a punch for you...so a slap from you won't matter to himLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayJAHHNAVIKhatamKahani

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gator

Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Originally posted by armummy

If I was in madhus shoes I would have been outraged by sultans accusations and I would have Been angry with him uttering words about killing my husband , I will not yterm the accusations as small mu and I would have not asked my husband to talk to a violent person who came and vandalized the property , I would have advised him to call police to deal with goondas

MAdhu is naive and rk did what he has to do in the situation

You would support rk blindly??? just coz he is your husband (we are talking about you being in madhu's shoes here) even though you know sultan..you know that he would never make such an allegation if he didn't believe it to be true!

Lolll when did sultan utter words that he is going to kill rk since he found out that rk is his half brother? Sometimes I wonder what some ppl watch.

Oh and you would not has told your husband not to have a gutter mouth either i suppose during or afterwards and provoke and needle the gangster. We all know sultan wouldn't have smashed anything if rk had not been spewing all that filth from his mouth. And since you seem to be watching a different version of this seriesLOL It was rk who went to hit sultan first..and sultan blocked and whacked him one and it was well deserved.

Yes i know you will comment back..but you are not getting anything more from me and you know why!LOL
Arey Kat in logon ko reply dena  ya logic samjhana chor , aaj toh ek dhansu post banti hai apne Sullu pe. Im too excited man, mera khoon badd gaya hai aaj.lol

Gator go for it!! As for this lot...LOL koi baat nahi...am in a generous mood!!

JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajjji

dont  worry
sultan is  not  rk's bro
and  rk  will always  win
cvs  never make  him lose
and  today  meera gave  that  devilish look
i m sure she  is  rasheed  second wife
and  one  day again sultan will say to himself "sultan tu kitna bewakoof tha"
And aasman pe sachh mein RK RK likha nazar aayega..
Sikander will become the president of this nation..
Deepali will start doing samaj seva..
Pigs will fly and I will get a unicorn..

Dips is joining us?? Shocked  Kab?? Do you think she will let us borrow her jewellery??Big smile
As for pigs flying...that has been happening for a while! Ab toh crash landing hone wali hai!!LOL

JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saayaniz

Sorry...m from cell so apke rangeen post ko thora bigadh diya
 Hehehehe.. NO WORRIES.. LOL

Well , hasi hi ayi hi mujhe LOL coz this reply was so funny ROFL
For your information a SECRET marriage in temple without legal registration or AT LEAST THREE (3) witness is NOT considered as a marriage from legal point of view . So MK & Meera wasn't married ever ! So being only Meera's son Sultan doesn hv any legal right on MK's property .
This lawyergiri I will leave for the lawyers on the forum to make endless posts on.. ALSO, if WHAT u r saying is TRUE.. then PUHLEEEZ someone go tell RK... or Mr. Hegde.. or whoever makes MEIEJ.. After cops ka drama he can take Sultan to court... Yeah go ahead.. Indian constitution ke rules hum Sultanians bhi seekh leinge.. Tongue

He must has to prove he is MK's son which doesn seem possible bcoz MK is long dead & Sultan doesn hv any other proof than bewra Rashid . So legally Sultan can't claim MK as his father or RK mansion as Meera's home .
To prove Sultan is MK's son is easy.. I know enough medicine to know that all it takes is an EASY BREEZY DNA test... papa nahi hain.. NO PROBLEM.. Bhai toh hai na... Match their DNAs.. And prove ho jaaayega they have the same father..

(My brother is a lawyer & m typing this after talking to him . If u hv doubt consult any advocate . u wl get the same reply )
RK shud be talking to a lawyer.. No one else needs a lawyer trust me... Wink

So what Sultan did today is also tresspassing or simply gundagardi in short & he can b sent to jail again & 
 Like I mentioned before on here... u call it trespassing... I call it GREHPRAVESH.. Khud ke ghar mein kaun trespass karta hai..

RK can freely call the cops again .
 Send HIM to jail again? Sure and piss him off some more too.. He looks hot when he's angry.. Wink

But from no angle he can let his late father's image get spoiled...thats what troubling him
.Late father ki image per waise bhi jo chaar chaand laggg gaye hain..Unhein hataana mushkil he nahi NAAMUNKIN HAI..

& Radhaji stopped RK today bcoz of the same reason only ...
She didn want her late husband to get humiliated bcoz of a bloody criminal . Its their weak point & that's what giving advantage to Bhai .
So u r finally admitting that RADHA believed Sultan today... That's why she refused media interference... Its not easy to suppress the TRUTH.. Especially when the TRUTH is so HANDSOME LOLWink

PantheraAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Go to top