Originally posted by rajjji

dont  worry
sultan is  not  rk's bro
and  rk  will always  win
cvs  never make  him lose
and  today  meera gave  that  devilish look
i m sure she  is  rasheed  second wife
and  one  day again sultan will say to himself "sultan tu kitna bewakoof tha"
And aasman pe sachh mein RK RK likha nazar aayega..
Sikander will become the president of this nation..
Deepali will start doing samaj seva..
Pigs will fly and I will get a unicorn..

Haaaiii, me too want a unicorn!  I am confused now.  Should I now hope for RK to always win?  

Edited by likarsh - 25 June 2013 at 10:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-divine-x-JAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-Reddy

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

@TM. After watching today's episode, I want you to ask the same question again.. Have u ever seen anything like this..?. 
What was the logic behind gangster strolling into RK's house? 
The gangster actually tried to talk to the "mahaan" devta twice! But each time, he was met with a yapping machine who refused to listen.. even in Monday's episode, RK refused to LISTEN to him (peacefully)! Dragged Madhu-revenge story in between and then Called the cops on him- BIG MISTAKE Clap! Wud that piss off the gangster? YES..LOL Did the prabhu think of it? NO.. WinkHe's not as smart as people try to prove him to be and this is a perfect example of that! RK Winning? Kahaaan? I don't see it..

Coming back to ur logic question- AGAIN (here we go)! So MK is the father- Sultan is 1st born.. Meera is 1st wife.. Therefore zameen, ghar etc whatever was Mohan's.. goes to Meera and Sultan first... baaki sab peeeche LINE mein hain... That is... 2nd BIWI Radha.. then end mein RK.. Is that sooo hard to grasp?

I have seen property disputes, and know enuf law to say that it was trespassing even if the house belonged to MK, and gangster is indeed MK's son.. 
FYI: Law says...Khud ke ghar mein trespassing nahi, GREHPRAVESH hota hai... Naariyal fodd karr.. (Loved that scene today btw)... And that gangster gave RK full liberty to call the police and media... Firr kyun RK backed out? Confused

If u want u can confirm it with lawyers!!  where's the LOGIC??
We won't confirm it with lawyers.. WE KNOW IT, already! RK can go ask HIS advocates! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

newveePantheraAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Rofl ROFL so much rona dhona going on bcoz RK sent a CRIMINAL / GANGSTER to jail ?? is it really an offensive thing to do Shocked ?? I used to know informing police about criminals is a duty to every sincere citizen . even if we forget the gate crashing in puja & all the todh fodh he did there does the fact change that Sultan is a criminal for whom jail is the right place Tongue ??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_DushtDanaf.

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Originally posted by rajjji

dont  worry
sultan is  not  rk's bro
and  rk  will always  win
cvs  never make  him lose
and  today  meera gave  that  devilish look
i m sure she  is  rasheed  second wife
and  one  day again sultan will say to himself "sultan tu kitna bewakoof tha"
And aasman pe sachh mein RK RK likha nazar aayega..
Sikander will become the president of this nation..
Deepali will start doing samaj seva..
Pigs will fly and I will get a unicorn..

Haaaiii, me too want a unicorn!  I am confused now.  Should I now hope for RK to always win?  

Liks... Laalach (greed) buri balaaa hai.. BUT I want a unicorn too LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saayaniz

Rofl ROFL so much rona dhona going on bcoz RK sent a CRIMINAL / GANGSTER to jail ?? is it really an offensive thing to do Shocked ?? I used to know informing police about criminals is a duty to every sincere citizen . even if we forget the gate crashing in puja & all the todh fodh he did there does the fact change that Sultan is a criminal for whom jail is the right place Tongue ??
LOL dhyaan se dekho.. its not Monday anymore... its Tuesday! that CRIMINAL/GANGSTER is out of the jail... AND He's inside Mohan's house.. HIS FATHER'S HOUSE! And guess what? It's his mansion TOO.. Haann... and his mother has accompanied him! LEGALLY that mansion belongs to Meera... Even though RK is the mahaaan citizen, He cannot call the cops..  and guess who stopped him? RADHA JI
Abb bataao RONA aaya ya Hasnaaa?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-divine-x-PantheranewveeAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

-x-divine-x- Senior Member
-x-divine-x-
-x-divine-x-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
this clearly concludes that this show is getting pointless...
Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

I made a complete pst on this one..
But was made to come back?Shocked

Just because one member in your family is gullible, to please that person no one would let a gangster running amok who is a threat to his family..
Yup!! madhu was threatened, bittu, dips, sikki, and especially radha!! Sultan did look at radha once during the havan when he said "then he married your mom whilst still married to mine"

So does calling madhu gullible count as madhu bashing? Sad but whiney?

In fact in view of Madhu's gullibility, RK has to be even more shrewd..
Now here is where i agree with you. rk went into dramaqueen mode and madhu staightaway...having been so well trained by the sustained emotional atyachaar by rk, lost common sense and started apologising to rk that it was coz of her that sultan is in their life. Forgetting that even if sultan had never set eyes on her, having found out about his mother, he would have come.

As for shrewd? Errr.. NO!!! Coz his dumb action has resulted in his bade bhai now moving in!!LOL

First of all the kind of things your golden headed gangster has done to him, right from the beginning..

How would your logic respond to a gangster inflicting the following crimes against u??

- vandalizing ur car.
- aiming a gun at u
- breaking into ur house on ur wedding day
- asking ur future spouse to cut ties with u n halt the wedding
- breaking into ur house, hurling accusations at ur beloved father
- vandalizing ur personal premises..
How about call the police at that time? But that advice was never given to him by his expert advisors here before!LOLNor was it questioned as to why he didn't.

And as a man of the house, he needs to take appropriate action..
And manipulate and deceive his wife to do so. Right..right...LOL
Do u expect him to romance his wife a home, waiting for the golden heart to wreck more havoc.
No. rk  can no more miss the a chance to romance her when he is sure sultan can see!! Making sultan jealous takes precedence. And he doesn't learn that he, not sultan goes up in green stenchy fumes of jealousyLOL

And Chaaku raised a very good question, which I have mentioned before as well.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anandi-x-Shiv

this clearly concludes that this show is getting pointless...

Nah, how can you say that.  The show is continuing to show exactly how an unhealthy abusive relationship is.  They needed to use Sultan to keep our interest for this round.  This round is Madhu's reality check.  

To those who wanted to fall for this love story which started with RK's jackassery, and a half-marriage that he thrust upon the Madhu with blackmail and with her under durress--the CVs played along and CRACK... they shattered it!

To those who wanted to believe it was a smart idea for Madhu to go back into RK's house, pretending to accept him, so she can teach him her 'lesson'--CRACK...they shattered it.

To those who want to believe that a woman should accept all the flimsy "apologies" and forgive and forget; to those who want to believe that RK's public drama is indicative of his having changed, and worthy of another chance; to those who want to believe that his "love" is a genuine love---just wait...CRACK...they will shatter it.

Edited by likarsh - 25 June 2013 at 12:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

newveepaljayAnu-Reddy

Go to top