Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Where's the logic? (Page 12)

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

red quote above:
1. THis is not my comment...have the decency to quote the correct person if this was deliberately...oops..sorry. Forgot to say friend!LOL

2. re new rk born...buhhahahhaa.ROFL Yup we saw the new rk...manipulating and using his wife yesterday. ...tthe OLD REAL rk reborn or rather out of hibernation. As for proper eye sight and heart...if rk lovers have that then ewww!! Imma staying welll away!!Dead

@bold...ROFL .  Out of latent hibernation, and a short one too--what two days post pheras?

Edited by likarsh - 25 June 2013 at 9:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PantheraAnu-Reddy

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by armummy

If I was in madhus shoes I would have been outraged by sultans accusations and I would have Been angry with him uttering words about killing my husband , I will not yterm the accusations as small mu and I would have not asked my husband to talk to a violent person who came and vandalized the property , I would have advised him to call police to deal with goondas

MAdhu is naive and rk did what he has to do in the situation

You would support rk blindly??? just coz he is your husband (we are talking about you being in madhu's shoes here) even though you know sultan..you know that he would never make such an allegation if he didn't believe it to be true!

Lolll when did sultan utter words that he is going to kill rk since he found out that rk is his half brother? Sometimes I wonder what some ppl watch.

Oh and you would not has told your husband not to have a gutter mouth either i suppose during or afterwards and provoke and needle the gangster. We all know sultan wouldn't have smashed anything if rk had not been spewing all that filth from his mouth. And since you seem to be watching a different version of this seriesLOL It was rk who went to hit sultan first..and sultan blocked and whacked him one and it was well deserved.

Yes i know you will comment back..but you are not getting anything more from me and you know why!LOL
Arey Kat in logon ko reply dena  ya logic samjhana chor , aaj toh ek dhansu post banti hai apne Sullu pe. Im too excited man, mera khoon badd gaya hai aaj.lol

PantheraAnu-Reddy

chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
dont  worry
sultan is  not  rk's bro
and  rk  will always  win
cvs  never make  him lose
and  today  meera gave  that  devilish look
i m sure she  is  rasheed  second wife
and  one  day again sultan will say to himself "sultan tu kitna bewakoof tha"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DushtDanaf.

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...hema23...

Originally posted by likarsh

Originally posted by ...hema23...

oh really?? i knw how many of u said that and how much time...and can u give me a sensible ans???

i didn't asked RK is a Man or not..

i just said qualification for a Man and asked about Sultan???

Match that qualification with ur Suluu!!! and then give sensible ans for that..dnt try to esc from my point by talking abt RK

Sensible answers are given to sensible questions.LOLLOLLOL  Otherwise, many just tend to ignore.LOLLOL

OMG  if u didnt find it as sensible means,why she answered before??? while answer abt RK for the same thing ..u guys find it sensible...but while asking clearly for Sultan means..u guys didnt find it as sensible ??? then why the hell she answered before???

u r supporting for her na...tell me

she interfered while im asking kat..and now u interfering btwn us..uff

LOL

Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

..sairat.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sairat..
..sairat..

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by taraka2005

I am proud Blind RK Fan so need to quote me or questions my morality or thinking who dont agree with me because I am not answerable to any XYZ. Blind indeed! I don't NEED to quote you. I do so since you have a NEED to express your POV! I used my right too!LOL Now how did you KNOW all this is a question of MORALITY??!!! Hmmm? I thought you were BLIND?!!Wink

@blue: n u still quote me well u can used ur rights to whom it matters not towards me
@sky blue: coz some bhai fans always crying in the name of morals, social massage
@pink: why u r wasted ur time in thinking when I am proudly declare my self Blind RK fans Wink

Edited by taraka2005 - 25 June 2013 at 10:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DushtDanaf.

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajjji

dont  worry
sultan is  not  rk's bro
and  rk  will always  win
cvs  never make  him lose
and  today  meera gave  that  devilish look
i m sure she  is  rasheed  second wife
and  one  day again sultan will say to himself "sultan tu kitna bewakoof tha"
And aasman pe sachh mein RK RK likha nazar aayega..
Sikander will become the president of this nation..
Deepali will start doing samaj seva..
Pigs will fly and I will get a unicorn..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-divine-x-PantheranewveeAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@TM. After watching today's episode, I request you to ask the same question again.. Have u ever seen anything like this..?. 
What was the logic behind gangster strolling into RK's house? 

I have seen property disputes, and know enuf law to say that it was trespassing even if the house belonged to MK, and gangster is indeed MK's son.. 

If u want u can confirm it with lawyers!!  where's the LOGIC??

Edited by cardio21 - 25 June 2013 at 10:24am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Taniya20blacklamboraj80war_is_peace..sairat..DushtDanaf..Lonewalker.

.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
If I was in Madhu's shoe ? interesting question LOL

First of all I wouldn have adviced my husband to go to the person whom he hates most to gossip about his late father's character . I would have understood the simple thing that for him his father is like his God , his idol & am being utterly stupid ( & totally emotionless too ) if I am expecting him not to do anything against that man who is trying to degrade his father's character without any solid proof . & if I am expecting my husband to actually believe that a criminal saying truth about his father's character which he can't even prove properly & hug him saying oh my bichre hue Bhai , perhaps I am insulting my late father-in-law & I really don care about my mother-in-law & my husband .

Secondly , without talking to my husband properly , without listening well how did he find my idea of talking about his late father's character with a criminal , I wouldn't have phoned that criminal & asked him to come . I would have noticed RK was just like if sultan hadnt start drama he would hv talked calmly , but after all these dramas Sultan did , like putting water in the hawan kund , breaking my FIL's pic I would have understood that my husband can never ever settle down matters with him . So I wouldn't hv become so much enthusiastic in calling him & asking him to meet my husband without even letting a single day to pass .

3rdly , I wouldn hv make such a dost whose name comes first in police's favorite "wanted" ppl's list . I would hv maintained a sane distance from such ppl . But as u said if I was Madhu , well if I was her one thing on gurantee I would not make a huge (not even a small one) fuss after knowing RK sent Sultan to jail . Even if I forget the gatecrashing in puja & vandalising there , I would not forget he is a criminal , a wanted criminal . So logically RK did the exactly right thing by sending him to the right place he deserves . I shall b proud of my husband for doing what a dutiful citizen do & will b feeling ashamed of myself for making such a frnd who keeps troubling my both families at regular intervals .

Obviously u got it I will support my husband , coz according to me obviously family comes b4 a criminal . Between my own family & a criminal person obviously my choice should b my family . if it was btwn an ordinary man & my family , I would hv thought about being mahaan for once...but Sultan is not any ordinary man . He is a criminal , a bloody criminal , who have threatend twice to kill my husband (first when he aimed gun at him & then in puja he told something like "tera chita jalane se mujhe koi nahi rok sakta") in front of me !! so such a criminal & my family...is it really a such tough choice to make ??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Taniya20..sairat.._charu_DushtDanaf.

Go to top