India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Where's the logic? (Page 11)

teletubby IF-Dazzler
teletubby
teletubby

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
oh so madhu shud b upset wid hubby fr 'lying'!!

bhai shud b upset as his mommy's life is ruined 'allegedly' by mk...!!

n RK has no right to b upset???...bhai barges in n widout rhyme or reason disrupts pooja...mkes wildest imaginable allegationsShocked..insults,riots,creates uproar n hurts Rk's mom n he better not feel upset...this is RK!!! so i feel he reacted quite mildy actually!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Taniya20DushtDanaf.

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...hema23...

Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

@purple. Yes he thinks sultan is doing this coz of madhu...so he wants to make sultan feel jealous? Why? WHY does it matter so much he got the goods? Even more imp why does it matter so much that he has to show sultan..shaadi is not enough!!LOL  He cant  help it!

i wanna answer only for this question

HE IS NOT A SULTAN,so that he can do eyeing on another man's wife or allowing another man to do eyeing on his own wife...HE IS RK...not only him EVERY MAN should get anger when another man eyeing on his own women and EVERY MAN SHOULD NOT look at another man's women

MY RK IS A MANWink
...SO HE GETS ANGRY

wat abt ur so called GOLDIE????
LOL

Kat hope u didnt see my comment ...skipped to next one? y??

Ans me na..LOL

The reason maybe she didn't answer you and no-one did before now is the fact RK is a man is not in dispute here!!!

We were not in any doubt of this fact... his not wearing saree, salwar kameez and his not smooth faced for us to doubt this fact. We never said he was a woman!!! TongueEmbarrassedLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-divine-x-gatornewveePantheraSiri22Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

.SaduKiFarzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

@purple. Yes he thinks sultan is doing this coz of madhu...so he wants to make sultan feel jealous? Why? WHY does it matter so much he got the goods? Even more imp why does it matter so much that he has to show sultan..shaadi is not enough!!LOL  He cant  help it!

i wanna answer only for this question

HE IS NOT A SULTAN,so that he can do eyeing on another man's wife or allowing another man to do eyeing on his own wife...HE IS RK...not only him EVERY MAN should get anger when another man eyeing on his own women and EVERY MAN SHOULD NOT look at another man's women

MY RK IS A MANWink
...SO HE GETS ANGRY

wat abt ur so called GOLDIE????
LOL

Kat hope u didnt see my comment ...skipped to next one? y??

Ans me na..LOL

The reason maybe she didn't answer you and no-one did before now is the fact RK is a man is not in dispute here!!!

We were not in any doubt of this fact... his not wearing saree, salwar kameez and his not smooth faced for us to doubt this fact. We never said he was a woman!!! TongueEmbarrassedLOL

oh really?? i knw how many of u said that and how much time...and can u give me a sensible ans???

i didn't asked RK is a Man or not..

i just said qualification for a Man and asked about Sultan???

Match that qualification with ur Suluu!!! and then give sensible ans for that..dnt try to esc from my point by talking abt RK

Edited by ...hema23... - 25 June 2013 at 9:30am

DushtDanaf.Maria-capri

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by titli4love

Do u watch the show with full attention??
For ur kind information it was RK's father's puja n Sultan banged on there! Did he show a minimal respect for his father mother? Respect usi ko milta hai jo pane ki kabil hota hai aur khud dusro ko respect karna janta hai. Respect kamani parti hai yaar pistol dikhake nikali nehi jati..
And Madhu came herself to volunteer RK..he didn't involve him..she run to call Bhai before listening to him fully. And what do u do if someone comes to ur house, breaks ur beloved one's pictures n threat u to kill?
u would kiss the guy?make love with him?

Now that you have brought this up, you know, seriously, I wouldn't mind seeing this! You've given me a daydream, you have! Wink

But MORE seriously, an RK fan shouldn't talk of 'earning respect' you know. It's what they call a 'weak wicket'. Respect isn't earned at gun point and not is loved gained by threatening suicide. 

RK has got MUCH more than he has earned or deserved - with his behaviour, that is. I concede that he's a good guy at the bottom of it all.
Bubble
You can kiss anyone u want..It's not my business..I'm not a bit interested in ur Prem-kahani!LOL
@bold lines
Yes, Rk did it..coz he values his love. He proved that he can go to any extent to save his love. And Also Madhu did it when she wanted to gain RK's trust back.. And u r talking about RK's suicide threat?? He ahs proved so many times that he can sacrifice his own life for MAdhu.. without threating! Remember their 1st studio night..remember the Ballu's kidnapping track. Where were u then?? didn't u watch this show at that time?Dead

rk does what he does not coz he loves or values madhu's life for MADHU. He did all these things coz like he himself said...he saved her from ballu coz HE wanted his revenge on her with her fully intact!! I for one was watching at that time and look WHAT he did after he saved her from ballu!!Dead
[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry friend..u won't understand. Coz to understand the points u need to have a proper eyesight n a HEART..only a PC/Laptop or TV at home is not enough to get a person or a love story's inner meaning.. Yes he hurt her but he hurt himself too at each n every time. A new RK born from the ashes..u must have heard about Phinix? Our RK is that..
[/QUOTE]

red quote above:
1. THis is not my comment...have the decency to quote the correct person if this was deliberately...oops..sorry. Forgot to say friend!LOL

2. re new rk born...buhhahahhaa.ROFL Yup we saw the new rk...manipulating and using his wife yesterday. ...tthe OLD REAL rk reborn or rather out of hibernation. As for proper eye sight and heart...if rk lovers have that then ewww!! Imma staying welll away!!Dead

Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

marya91 Groupbie
marya91
marya91

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

<font color="#006600">Can anyone answer this please?Embarrassed</font>

<font size="3" color="#ff0000">If tomorrow, RK goes to Sultan and tells him that his dead wife was RK's ex-girlfriend and Aryan is actually HIS son and not Sultan's and presents Bittooji as a proof who saw RK's rangeen kissey with Bhai's wife, then how do you expect Sultan to react?</font>
<font size="3" color="#ff0000">
</font>
<font size="3" color="#ff0000">Will he trust RK? Will he hug and kiss him? Will he let RK take away Aryan with him? Or will he abuse and shoot him for maligning his dead wife's image??Sleepy</font>
<font size="3" color="#ff0000">
</font>

So true...

DushtDanaf.Maria-capri

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged

oh really?? i knw how many of u said that and how much time...and can u give me a sensible ans???

Match that qualification with ur Suluu!!! and then give sensible ans for that..dnt try to esc from my point by talking abt RK

Sensible answers are given to sensible questions.LOLLOLLOL  Otherwise, many just tend to ignore.LOLLOL

Edited by likarsh - 25 June 2013 at 9:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

newveeAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Sensible answers are given to sensible questions.LOLLOLLOL  Otherwise, many just tend to ignore.LOLLOL

LOLLOL 

Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

.SaduKiFarzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

OMG  if u didnt find it as sensible means,why she answered before??? while answer abt RK for the same thing ..u guys find it sensible...but while asking clearly for Sultan means..u guys didnt find it as sensible ??? then why the hell she answered before???

u r supporting for her na...tell me

she interfered while im asking kat..and now u interfering btwn us..uff

Edited by ...hema23... - 25 June 2013 at 9:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DushtDanaf.

Go to top